Author Topic: Stephen John Myall - 15-8-1985  (Read 8927 times)

-Harters-

Stephen John Myall - 15-8-1985
« on: August 31, 2012, 10:55:AM »
____________________________________________________________________________________

Offline lookout

Re: Stephen John Myall - 15-8-1985
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 11:04:AM »
I don't think there'd have been any lights on if anyone " strange " had intentions of killing its occupants.
Burglars don't switch on the lights of a house that they intend to burgle.

It was a row to beat all rows in the house that night . Just between June,Sheila and Ralph.

Offline andrea

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 11:10:AM »
The farmhouse was remote, nobody would have seen anything at that time of night/morning. It's also situated on a private Rd.
On Ilkley Moor Baht'at.

Offline lookout

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 11:18:AM »
The farmhouse was remote, nobody would have seen anything at that time of night/morning. It's also situated on a private Rd.

But those who knew it, wouldn't have found the need for lights,would they.? And don't say Jeremy,hahaha.
Joking aside,I think it was a prolonged row which carried on through the night,obviously.
Sheila had been very quiet during dinner and after,,,,Ralph was short on the phone,,,so something had been brewing. Jeremy was fed up of hearing the same thing being churned out day after day,so went home.

Offline tyler

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 11:21:AM »
So there were lights on in the farmhouse.Doesnt Bewes always say in interviews that the house was in complete darkness?

Offline andrea

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2012, 11:22:AM »
But those who knew it, wouldn't have found the need for lights,would they.? And don't say Jeremy,hahaha.
Joking aside,I think it was a prolonged row which carried on through the night,obviously.
Sheila had been very quiet during dinner and after,,,,Ralph was short on the phone,,,so something had been brewing. Jeremy was fed up of hearing the same thing being churned out day after day,so went home.

He went home then came back didnt he haha  ;)
On Ilkley Moor Baht'at.

Offline lookout

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2012, 11:27:AM »

He went home then came back didnt he haha  ;)

Now how did I know you were going to say that.?
Oh I don't think so,as those bodies hadn't been dead for hours,,least of all Sheilas'. If that was the case,the colour of the bodies in the photographs which were taken,would have all been peuce

Offline andrea

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2012, 11:32:AM »
We havent seen the photos of the twins, we havent seen the photos of neville either. I dont wish to see them , but someone has suggested that a pic of sheila has been enhanced, i agree, because if you look at the pics side by side, there is a difference.
On Ilkley Moor Baht'at.

Offline andrea

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2012, 11:34:AM »
One is a lot "brighter" than the other.
On Ilkley Moor Baht'at.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2012, 11:36:AM »
So there were lights on in the farmhouse.Doesnt Bewes always say in interviews that the house was in complete darkness?
Different raid team witnesses seem to state different things, I have found tyler, one said all the lights were on others say some light were on, one states the kitchen light was deffinitely on but was that the kitchen or the scullery........who knows and then Bewes states categorically that all the lights were off.  No hope really is there?

Offline boheme

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2012, 01:29:PM »
Myall states that JB told him that Sheila had tried to commit suicide several times before, does anyone know if this is true as I can't remember reading that anywhere....

Offline Nickos

• R.I. 90
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2012, 01:54:PM »
It’s interesting what the statement (dated 15 August 1985) does - and does not - contain.

Was it Myall, Bews and JB when the alleged movement in a window/trick of the light happened?

If so, Myall certainly makes no reference to it?

I appreciate the statement is written by Myall, but he does state again that JB said "I thought I heard rabbits........". Of course my point here being that if they were by the "potato shed" then he could not possibly hear them - it just sounds wrong!

(- unless of course they were the White Rabbits Band on tour, an American six-piece indie rock band based in Brooklyn, New York, originally from Columbia, Missouri. ;))

Myall also states that JB said "I left it (the gun) on the kitchen table (subsequently settle) with a full magazine and a box of ammunition next to it" - what a set up line - imo

Q "Are there any of these weapons like to be loaded".. A. "They are all probably loaded...." - setting the scene again... again imo.

And this one still grates with me - "your sister has gone berserk and she's got a gun" said a frightened 6' 4" healthy farmer (ex RAF), having carefully dialled his son's number, in the hope that JB would answer the phone after a hard day (tired out) in the fields??

It would appear that Nevill had all the time in the world  ::)

Reality Check - What evidence is there to free JB? Answers on a very small postcard!

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2012, 02:17:PM »
Myall states that JB told him that Sheila had tried to commit suicide several times before, does anyone know if this is true as I can't remember reading that anywhere....
Hi boheme
In the statement of Helen Rebecca Grimster,friend of Sheila she reports a conversation she has with Sheila, when Sheila speaks about suicide.

Offline Jane

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2012, 02:21:PM »
Hi boheme
In the statement of Helen Rebecca Grimster,friend of Sheila she reports a conversation she has with Sheila, when Sheila speaks about suicide.

Hi Maggie/Boheme. During the same conversation she also spoke about ridding the world of evil.

Offline lookout

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2012, 02:26:PM »
Hi boheme

Sheila didn't need speak of suicide,as the very fact that her haloperidol had been greatly reduced,would have increased her risk anyway.Ask any doctor/physician.