Author Topic: A Big Hello To Everyone!!!  (Read 10710 times)

Offline grahameb

Re: A Big Hello To Everyone!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2012, 09:59:AM »
Grahame...........forget BMW's.I have a merc and once you drive one of those,you wont want to drive anything else!

Welcome to the forum Gillian.I look forward to reading your posts   :)
Yes I've looked at Mercs. The newer ones are better. The old ones tend to be a bit too square inside. I only got this BMW Compact because the engine is only 1600. I'd like to have a Jag though. On of the new sports models for my second childhood. ::)

Offline tonyb

• Time to disembark the magical mystery tour...
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2012, 10:52:AM »
Grahame...........forget BMW's.I have a merc and once you drive one of those,you wont want to drive anything else!

Welcome to the forum Gillian.I look forward to reading your posts   :)
Forget the Merck and beemers. Audi. If the dealer network was half as good as the cars Bmw & merc would be out of a job
Don't enjoy the cold weather.

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2012, 10:58:AM »
Grahame - Forgot to mention earlier that you have very good taste when it comes to choosing photos.  Jason Statham is my favourite actor.  Extremely talented and very hot!

Gillian  -  keep this to yourself and don't tell anyone - Grahame does not look anything like Jason Statham! ;D

Offline Gillian

• ROCHY INDEX 1
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2012, 10:58:AM »
As I mentioned earlier Grahame I know very little about cars however someone I used to work with had a Jaguar and it seemed like a very nice car.  Any of you guys a fan of Top Gear?  I love it!  New series starting tomorrow on BBC2 at 8.00 p.m. 

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2012, 11:01:AM »
Interesting.  I like men with stubble!

What about men with a moustache? ;D

Offline Gillian

• ROCHY INDEX 1
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2012, 11:05:AM »
Ha Ha! Thanks for that ngb1066.  I won't tell anyone promise! Who in the movies or on television does he resemble?  Would be interested to know.  If you know anyone who has little or no hair and has stubble then could you send them in my direction.  I'm a 39 year old single mother of two daughters aged 2 and 12 after all!  You could be the new Cilla!  Let's hope we can all have a lorra lorra laughs whilst we all work together to help Jeremy.

Offline Gillian

• ROCHY INDEX 1
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2012, 11:08:AM »
Mmmm good question! Would not rule anyone out.  Would also like to mention that it's not all about looks.  Personality is the most important attribute.

Offline Gillian

• ROCHY INDEX 1
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2012, 11:28:AM »
After re-reading my posts it does appear that I sound desperate but could I just reassure everyone that this is not the case and I am just enjoying the friendly banter from everyone.  :)

Offline grahameb

« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2012, 01:18:PM »
Forget the Merck and beemers. Audi. If the dealer network was half as good as the cars Bmw & merc would be out of a job
Yes I like Audi's.

tyler

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2012, 09:35:PM »
Ha Ha! Thanks for that ngb1066.  I won't tell anyone promise! Who in the movies or on television does he resemble?  Would be interested to know.  If you know anyone who has little or no hair and has stubble then could you send them in my direction.  I'm a 39 year old single mother of two daughters aged 2 and 12 after all!  You could be the new Cilla!  Let's hope we can all have a lorra lorra laughs whilst we all work together to help Jeremy.

Gillian,the person you have described is my husband to a tee!You could always have him if you want  ;)
We could always double up the forum as a dating site.Im havin first dibs on Mike though  ;D

tyler

« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2012, 09:36:PM »
What about men with a moustache? ;D

Ngb.why men think their noses are so important that they have to underline them,is beyond me!   ;D

Offline Gillian

• ROCHY INDEX 1
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2012, 09:41:PM »
Nice one tyler but I think your husband would have something to say about that!  :)

Chochokeira

« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2012, 09:59:PM »
Thank you Chochokeira.

Jason Statham is a British actor who starred in Crank, Transporter, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch etc.

I only wish that Grahame was the real Jason Statham but I would never be that lucky.

Thank you, Gillian. Crank...Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels...they're films, aren't they?

Offline Gillian

• ROCHY INDEX 1
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2012, 10:09:PM »
They are indeed Chochokeira.

Chochokeira

« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2012, 10:14:PM »
They are indeed Chochokeira.

Thanks, Gillian, I rarely watch them, that's why I haven't a clue who Jason Statham is  ;D