Author Topic: Jeremy hiring a hitman  (Read 621 times)

Offline Adam

Re: Jeremy hiring a hitman
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2024, 07:20:AM »
I bet that made her feel really good! The guy I love and adore is still a great chap as he never pulled the trigger!

Bamber thought it would make a difference. Which is why he gave himself a proxy.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Adam

« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2024, 07:23:AM »
I don't agree with Guest29835 that Julie was telling the truth about MM. But Bamber was only joking.

The forensic evidence shows Bamber is guilty. He decided to give himself a proxy to his girlfriend.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 07:26:AM by Adam »

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2024, 09:07:AM »
I don't agree with Guest29835 that Julie was telling the truth about MM. But Bamber was only joking.

The forensic evidence shows Bamber is guilty. He decided to give himself a proxy to his girlfriend.
I agree, the problem i have Adam, it was a fact that julie stayed with him and covered up for him knowing the fact, he had either paid someone to kill his family and those two little boy's,  or he had done it himself, her chosing to beilieve that he had paid someone doesn't soften the fact Julie was involve'd I'm sorry.  He told her it was going to happen and it did Happen, there is no hiding the fact that Julie  is as much in it as he is.  Because she has lied to save her own skin, makes her evidence less reliable.

Offline Adam

« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2024, 01:02:PM »
I agree, the problem i have Adam, it was a fact that julie stayed with him and covered up for him knowing the fact, he had either paid someone to kill his family and those two little boy's,  or he had done it himself, her chosing to beilieve that he had paid someone doesn't soften the fact Julie was involve'd I'm sorry.  He told her it was going to happen and it did Happen, there is no hiding the fact that Julie  is as much in it as he is.  Because she has lied to save her own skin, makes her evidence less reliable.

Well she stayed with Bamber for 13 days. Then left him to return to London to continue work and studying. Telling 5 people before approaching the police.

The only way she would have thought she was saving her own skin, was if she had inside knowledge Bamber was about to be arrested. Which she would not have had.

Offline Zoso

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2024, 04:04:PM »
There was no hitman, it's not like you can take out and ad in local rag! Would a hitman kill two innocent little boys? Asking someone to do that is a risk as most people would be disgusted. Also, no hit man is going in a house full of guns and relying on a .22 as his defence. He didn't hire a hitman but it's the kind of thing he would say!

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2024, 04:13:PM »
Well she stayed with Bamber for 13 days. Then left him to return to London to continue work and studying. Telling 5 people before approaching the police.

The only way she would have thought she was saving her own skin, was if she had inside knowledge Bamber was about to be arrested. Which she would not have had.
You can Sugarcoat her part as much as you want Adam, she stopped with him till the 27th when she decided to go back to London, she didn't leave Jeremy at this point eihter on the 27th, she wanted the relationship to continue, she was just wanting to leave  the area,  even after this she was still sleeping with him and begging him not to leave her, so i make it not 13 day, it makes it at least 20 days and possibly more.

https://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=10043.0;attach=55462;image

Twenty days to hatch a plan to save her own skin, doesn't matter if she knew Bamber would be arrested and charged, she knew what would happen with  her going forward and would open a new investigation.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 04:20:PM by Hardy Boy »

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2024, 04:18:PM »
There was no hitman, it's not like you can take out and ad in local rag! Would a hitman kill two innocent little boys? Asking someone to do that is a risk as most people would be disgusted. Also, no hit man is going in a house full of guns and relying on a .22 as his defence. He didn't hire a hitman but it's the kind of thing he would say!
I agree and youv'e said some very useful points Zoso, i think more in the terms help possibly in the Planning?  Brett Collins was like the Bike, he arrived just before the Killings and again after  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Adam

« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2024, 04:21:PM »
You can Sugarcoat her part as much as you want Adam, she stopped with him till the 27th when she decided to go back to London, she didn't leave Jeremy at this point eihter on the 27th, she wanted the relationship to continue, she was just wanting to leave  the area,  even after this she was still sleeping with him and begging him not to leave her, so i make it not 13 day, it makes it at least 20 days and possibly more.

https://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=10043.0;attach=55462;image

Twenty days to hatch a plan to save her own skin, doesn't matter if she knew Bamber would be arrested and charged, she knew that her going forward would open a new investigation.

Sorry I thought it was the 20th. But it was 20 days.

Offline Zoso

• Administrator
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2024, 06:49:PM »
I agree and youv'e said some very useful points Zoso, i think more in the terms help possibly in the Planning?  Brett Collins was like the Bike, he arrived just before the Killings and again after ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline ILB

« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2024, 10:32:PM »

You'd be surprised what people would do with the lure of money.
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Adam

« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2024, 02:34:AM »
Bamber wouldn't know anyone or be able to afford anyone.

Offline ILB

« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2024, 09:35:AM »
I'm not championing this theory. I'm merely discussing it.

It was bolstered by the discovery of numerous bank accounts he had in his possession.

He was a regular down London, I'd imagine he met many a unscrupulous character.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 09:36:AM by ILB »
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline snow66!

« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2024, 02:22:PM »

There needs to be evidence, and there isn't any evidence.

If you look at Jeremy Bambers friends at the crime, they were all scummy little scumbags, including Julie Mugford.

That's because Jeremy Bamber repelled good people and nice people, and attracted scumbags.  But not murdering scumbags, just people who like to leach off of a fantasist like Bamber.  They all drifted away pretty quickly when the going got tough.

And Brett Collins was one of those fair weather scumbags.

The idea that Colchester is full of sacked army employees who have all turned into assassins and drug dealers, is just part of Brett Collins fantasy.  And saying this stuff gets him on the telly and in the papers.

This is also an incredibly complex crime if you want someone else (a paid stranger) to do it.  You've got to break into a house via the windows, without leaving a trace, before murdering 5 people in quick succession, without any of them getting to one of the numerous phones in the house, or escaping, or fighting back.

You can only use the one specific rifle that's in the gun cupboard, and the bullets are there too.  If they've been moved, don't worry they'll be there somewhere, just keep looking.  You can't use any of your own stuff.

You've also got to murder two innocent children, who have never done anything wrong.  And make sure you do it whilst they are sleeping peacefully in their beds...

...I'm guessing most potential mercenary type assassins would draw the line there, especially when Bamber only wants them dead in order to get his hands on 500,000 pounds.

And then after the murders, you have to set the whole thing up to look like Sheila committed the murders and then killed herself.

And then the whole thing has to be done on Sheila Caffels timetable, because only when she decides to come up to WHF with the kids are all the family there in one place.

So the assassin has to be primed and ready for action long before the actual murders, which is another complication.  So basically, just sit there watching Bargain Hunt until I say the word,  and then you can collect your whopping 2000 pounds.

That is a lot of things to do for a single assassin to be expected do on short notice.

Even if the fantasy world of James Bond did exist in real life, and Bamber was able to find an assassin capable and willing to do this, they would want a lot more than 2 grand.  More like half the value of the entire estate.

And then since the murders, no one has come forward to say anything.  No one has come forward to say they had a husband, child, boyfriend, or friend or employee who acted strangely over that period.

So anyway, there is no evidence.  It would be an incredibly complex thing to arrange, and therefore it didn't happen.

Bamber fantasy? Quite possibly, but never a reality.

And purely from an evidence point of view...Nope.
Yes,thats quite a good post regarding the hit man theory!