Author Topic: CCRC Watch article written by Jeremy Bamber  (Read 1684 times)

Offline Hardy Boy

Re: CCRC Watch article written by Jeremy Bamber
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2024, 03:05:PM »
Just skimmed through it, i personally don't believe one word that comes from Bill Robertsons CCRC watch, ive caught him out being very economical with the truth and he gave a very lame excuse and had a chance to rectify the truth but chose not to,

Two years back we got this from Bamber,

According to both JB and official campaign Twitter acct., the case worker handling JB's submissions has RESIGNED.   JB himself has expressed that over the last six months they have been receiving communication from the said caseworker, that an initial decision would be just weeks away. That caseworker has now apparently resigned.

No mention of anyone resigning this time?

It has, so far, taken 3 years for MY Case Review Manager and his Manager to review 3 of the 10 grounds of appeal that we submitted to them 36 months ago.  Astonishingly, it is only very recently that my Case Review Manager has read my submissions in full. He originally stated that, had he read my submissions in full at the beginning, that would have ‘blown his mind’.  It was only after an official complaint to the Commission over what he had said to me that he was asked to read all ten grounds of appeal in full.

https://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,11242.0.html

« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 03:07:PM by Hardy Boy »

Offline Bill Robertson

• In my opinion
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2024, 03:30:PM »
Just skimmed through it, i personally don't believe one word that comes from Bill Robertsons CCRC watch
It’s not my website
It’s not my article
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 05:40:AM by Bill Robertson »
Julie’s going to Low Newton; remember to pack a toothbrush you lying toe rag, in my opinion

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2024, 03:37:PM »
Just skimmed through it, i personally don't believe one word that comes from Bill Robertsons CCRC watch, ive caught him out being very economical with the truth and he gave a very lame excuse and had a chance to rectify the truth but chose not to,

Two years back we got this from Bamber,

According to both JB and official campaign Twitter acct., the case worker handling JB's submissions has RESIGNED.   JB himself has expressed that over the last six months they have been receiving communication from the said caseworker, that an initial decision would be just weeks away. That caseworker has now apparently resigned.

No mention of anyone resigning this time?

It has, so far, taken 3 years for MY Case Review Manager and his Manager to review 3 of the 10 grounds of appeal that we submitted to them 36 months ago.  Astonishingly, it is only very recently that my Case Review Manager has read my submissions in full. He originally stated that, had he read my submissions in full at the beginning, that would have ‘blown his mind’.  It was only after an official complaint to the Commission over what he had said to me that he was asked to read all ten grounds of appeal in full.

https://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,11242.0.html

Are you saying his original case manager didn't resign?  There are a lot of articles from different authors on CCRC Watch.

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2024, 04:36:PM »
It’s not my website
It’s not my article
You are talking bollocks
Its got your shit all over it.

Bill Robertson has researched alleged miscarriages of justice for around 20 years and advised on several cases, including the most recent application to the CCRC by Jeremy Bamber. He serves as DEPUTY EDITOR of CCRC Watch.

https://empowerinnocent.wixsite.com/ccrcwatch/post/should-ex-police-officers-be-allowed-to-work-as-case-review-managers-at-the-ccrc

The FOI request was made by the Empowering the Innocent campaign set up by Dr Michael Naughton, the founder of the Innocence Network UK and long-term critic of the cc CCRC. ‘The CCRC told me that, in fact, they do not keep any records of how many of their staff are former police officers, indicating that perhaps the commission has never considered the issues around the employment of former police officers,‘ comments Bill Robertson, who made the request on behalf of the group. ‘The figure of six, they told me, is an educated guess.‘

« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 05:25:PM by Hardy Boy »

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2024, 05:39:PM »
Are you saying his original case manager didn't resign?  There are a lot of articles from different authors on CCRC Watch.
He didn’t resign he just left the CCRC, it was made into look like he had resigned.  That’s why I say, he’s not mentioned anyone resigning.

During April this year (2022), the CCRC advised Jeremy’s legal team that Andrew Timney, the Case Review Manager who was allocated to review the submissions, is leaving the CCRC. Correspondence from Timney since October 2021 does not indicate that he has undertaken any substantive review of the evidence submitted. Timney has advised us that he has made preservation order requests with a number of bodies including Essex Police which should protect vital case documents.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 05:42:PM by Hardy Boy »

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2024, 06:03:PM »
He didn’t resign he just left the CCRC, it was made into look like he had resigned.  That’s why I say, he’s not mentioned anyone resigning.

During April this year (2022), the CCRC advised Jeremy’s legal team that Andrew Timney, the Case Review Manager who was allocated to review the submissions, is leaving the CCRC. Correspondence from Timney since October 2021 does not indicate that he has undertaken any substantive review of the evidence submitted. Timney has advised us that he has made preservation order requests with a number of bodies including Essex Police which should protect vital case documents.

There's only four ways to leave a job: Resign, dismissed, medical grounds; or transferred.

Offline killingeve

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2024, 06:31:PM »
He says 3 out of 10 submissions have been reviewed so far, but he hasn't said what the results are.

I am assuming that all 3 failed, because had they succeeded, Jeremy Bamber would be shouting it from the rooftops.

I think 3 years for forensic investigations into 3 of his submissions is good going.  That also includes waiting time.  We all have to sit in a queue these days.

If the CCRC took 3 months for 3 investigations he would be whingeing about the CCRC being too quick and taking shortcuts, and not taking his complaints seriously.

But if Jeremy Bamber submitted single submissions only, he would get the results back after a year, and then he could just make another submission.

That way he'd get his submissions back quicker.

But that would also mean getting the dreaded report like the 109 page report from his failed 2012 CCRC application, that Bamber is keeping a secret after saying that he would make it public.  And he is keeping that report a secret because it tells the unvarnished truth about his constant and relentless lying, cheating, and game playing etc etc... 

And if he made smaller individual submissions, the CCRC would make a public announcement for each one,
outlining the results and thoughts of the investigators, like the one we got in 2012.

We would have had 3 of those public verdicts by now if Bamber submitted singly, rather than by the dozen.

By deliberately slowing the process down by submitting multiple submissions, and then submitting several more over time, That allows him to hide the truth from being made public for the longest amount of time.

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2024, 06:37:PM »
There's only four ways to leave a job: Resign, dismissed, medical grounds; or transferred.
How about retire, promotion, or leave for a better job

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2024, 07:12:PM »
How about retire, promotion, or leave for a better job

Yes fair point for retiring. Promotion should be easy to trace?  Leave for a better job would be resignation.

Offline snow66!

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2024, 07:25:PM »
Yes, fascinating glimpse into the mind of a genuine psychopath, who has dedicated his entire life to manipulating every single person he ever comes into contact with, as well as every single process and organization he has access to.

Over the last 40 years, it's an incredible amount of energy, basically behaving in a completely deviant way.

I know that will annoy people, but I just find it fascinating.  There will be lots of people like Jeremy Bamber in the world, but none that put themselves on show like this. 

That whole article is consciously trying to create an appearance of calmness, intelligence, knowledge and innocence.  But the exact opposite actually applies to Jeremy Bamber as a human being.

My guilty pleasure each year is to watch I'm a celebrity, and it is often said that no one, not even an actor can play an artificially nice character for the entire period of the show, because it would drive them mad, and the cracks would show up.  They would need months of counselling just to recover.  But Jeremy Bamber has been doing this for 40 years.

The cracks can be seen here and there, just to confirm that the 1985 murderer is still alive and kicking inside the shell that he has created.  But the psychological damage that he must have sustained over the last 4 decades must be immense.

He has become a creature from a horror film.

Interestingly, I found the article quite beige and generic.  He is obviously ultra cautious and probably paranoid about coming across in any way aggressive.

It reminds me of when he used to write to Carol Ann Lee, because she published a few of his letters, and that calmness comes across in his letters to her.  But when he started talking about his extended family, and even though the handwriting doesn't change at all, you can really sense a change of mood. 

The darkness is instant, and the language changes.  He talked about his family all gorging on his inheritance. 

The sense of entitlement comes back. 

The anger comes back, like when he used to tell people how much he hated his parents back in the day, and the unnerving attitude that he carried and conveyed.  It all, temporarily, comes back.

And then in the next letter, Jeremy Bamber apologizes for his rant.

So yes, reading this, where he is trying to convince people of his innocence, is fascinating from a psychological point of view.   And a little voyeuristic too, I suppose.
I think you may be the biggest Bamber hater that has ever graced the forum KE!

Offline BarefootDanC

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2024, 07:28:PM »
Corruption throughout the CCRC.

Hello Bill,

Do you know why the CCRC rejected the "Sheila still bleeding as can be seen in photos" argument or the "the blood could have been rabbit's blood argument" ?

Thanks in advance.

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2024, 07:34:PM »
I think you may be the biggest Bamber hater that has ever graced the forum KE!
Nah trust me Snow, iv'e been here since 2011  ;D ;D ;D  No seriously, Killingeve is mild to what has been.

Offline ILB

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2024, 07:34:PM »
the problem for Jeremy Bamber is that he is purposely creating fake evidence, and submitting it to the CCRC. 

He knows that the CCRC and/or any other body will have no choice but to reject his application for permission to appeal his conviction.

The only real corruption would be if the CCRC allowed these lies and fakery to be forwarded to the court of appeal.  Therefore wasting even more valuable time.

So it is irrelevant in what state the CCRC is in as far as Jeremy Bambers specific case is concerned.

Innocent or guilty, Jeremy Bambers evidence, for the most part is, in reality, evidence that the police did their job diligently and with integrity at the time.

For example the forms that are commonly called the call logs, one filled in by PC west, the other by Malcom Bonnet (if memory serves).

Jeremy Bamber claims that they were withheld from his defense team at the time of trial, therefore there is a non-disclosure issue on a piece of evidence that Jeremy Bamber claims proves he is innocent (don't worry, it doesn't prove he's innocent, in fact, quite the opposite).

But one of the copies that Jeremy Bamber has leaked out and sent to all the national newspapers, actually has a Chelmsford Crown Court tag attached to it, with the exhibit number written on it.

So we can all instantly see that it was used as a piece of evidence at the actual trial in 1986.  Therefore absolute proof that he is lying about the non disclosure accusation.

Honestly you couldn't make it up. 

Some total numpty at Jeremy Bambers Campaign Team forgot to remove it.  They obviously didn't get the memo.

And not only that, but Jeremy Bamber has also leaked out the trial transcripts where the officers in question are examined and cross examined over the two call logs.

Those transcripts have been uploaded to either this forum or the red forum or both.  Again for all to read. 

So we know with absolute certainty that the call logs were released to Jeremy Bambers defense team at the original trial, and they were discussed at the actual trial.

And therefore we know - thanks to Jeremy Bambers incompetence - that he lies about the evidence, and creates fake evidence that he knows will be easily disprovable by the CCRC.

And every piece of evidence that Jeremy Bamber has made public via his press releases over the last 20-30 years, can be picked apart and proven to be a lie.  And most of it can be cross-referenced with the many thousands of actual trial documents from 1986 that Jeremy Bamber himself has unlawfully leaked out from his prison cell, and made its way onto the internet for everyone to see.

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive,

Jeremy Bamber is a convicted man who claims innocence. It's that simple.  That has been the case since he was first arrested September 8th 1985 alongside Brett Collins at Shelias flat. That's his mantra from the outset, throughout trial and post conviction till this day. He's been fighting since 1985 to clear his name.

Jeremy Bamber is also a category A convicted prisoner. His only access to the outside world comes from his legal team, friends visiting, letters CT. and also the small television set that he no doubt has in his cell to while away bang up. They're his only tentacles.

As an enhanced prisoner I think the maximum canteen spend was £25 a week. I have no idea if he has any personal cash in the free world. But no prisoner in the UK has access to direct cash.

You can't speak for Jeremy Bamber, what's he's thinking what's on his mind, sentences like " Bamber knows this, Bamber thinks are fruitless unless directly conveyed from Bamber himself or those acting in an official legal capacity for him

« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 07:39:PM by ILB »
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2024, 07:44:PM »
Nah trust me Snow, iv'e been here since 2011  ;D ;D ;D  No seriously, Killingeve is mild to what has been.

Yes you are right 🤣🤣🤣

Offline snow66!

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2024, 07:46:PM »
I see HB,you mean he isn't even in the top ten? He makes Adam look like a clergyman!