Author Topic: CCRC Demonstration  (Read 3122 times)

Offline Adam

Re: CCRC Demonstration
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2024, 07:00:PM »
The IOPC did not agree with Jeremy Bambers recent complaints.  They made no investigation into them.

What they said was that Jeremy Bamber would have to submit his 29 complaints about the police to the CCRC if he wanted them to be investigated.   The IOPC said the police were not allowed to investigate them themselves.  The IOPC made no judgement about the actual claims themselves.

Jeremy Bamber has made multiple submissions to multiple agencies and carries on doing so.  He does this in order to muddy the waters and make the whole process as opaque as possible.

He then makes false claims that his claims are taking too long.   The truth is he is just trolling the system.

The CCRC have said that of his original multi-claim claim that he made in 2021(I think),  that they are investigating each individual claim from the multi-claim claim independently and thoroughly.  But they also said that since the initial multi-claim claim made in 2021, Jeremy Bamber has been submitting many more claims in addition to the original multi-claim claim, and that each claim has to be investigated forensically in order to ascertain the validity of each claim. 

On top of that, Jeremy Bamber submitted to the police 29 further claims of corruption and other wrongdoing as part of a separate claim, that the IOPC said must be submitted to the CCRC for investigation.

So that is another 29 claims, on top of the multiple extra claims that Jeremy Bamber has made since his initial 2021 multi-claim claim.

So you are looking at a possible 50-100 claims of corruption/negligence etc etc, each of which could take 3 months to a year to investigate properly.

So worst case scenario, the CCRC will have completed their investigations in about 100 years time.

Best case scenario, maybe as little as 10 years.

But Jeremy Bamber keeps on adding new claims constantly and relentlessly.  All of which have to be forensically examined.  Each one adding months if not years to the CCRC's final decision.  And Bamber knows all of this, he is deliberately making the process last for years and years and years.  He is deliberately submitting fake evidence, because he knows he is guilty. 

If Jeremy Bamber was serious about getting out, he wouldn't be behaving like this.  This highly deviant behaviour is all to do with ego and his psychopathic, controlling and manipulative mind, as well as what he thinks is behaviour that intimidates his family.

I doubt that any of the younger family members who will now be adults with children of their own, even know who Jeremy Bamber is.  They will know of his existence, but he'll just be a feint shadow from the past.

Have you got a source he is adding to his original submission?

The OS just states the original 2021 8 points.

The only big claim since then has been the aga burns. Believe that was just properganda and not added to the CCRC submission.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Adam

« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2024, 07:01:PM »
Didn't know you were allowed to keep adding to a CCRC submission.

Maybe NGB will confirm.

Offline snow66!

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2024, 07:09:PM »

The only big claim since then has been the aga burns. Believe that was just properganda and not added to the CCRC submission.
Of course the Aga burns were added Adam.

Offline ILB

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2024, 07:26:PM »
Will never happen. For any prisoner.

Surprised he has an audio & a Sunday Times interview. Also engages with authors & the CT. Contacted & engaged with Woffinden & Andrew Hunter.

Yes it will happen.

It's has been happening in America for decades.

Eventually this will come  to the UK.
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Adam

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2024, 07:28:PM »
Of course the Aga burns were added Adam.

Please provide the source.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2024, 07:29:PM »
The IOPC did not agree with Jeremy Bambers recent complaints.  They made no investigation into them.

What they said was that Jeremy Bamber would have to submit his 29 complaints about the police to the CCRC if he wanted them to be investigated.   The IOPC said the police were not allowed to investigate them themselves.  The IOPC made no judgement about the actual claims themselves.

Jeremy Bamber has made multiple submissions to multiple agencies and carries on doing so.  He does this in order to muddy the waters and make the whole process as opaque as possible.

He then makes false claims that his claims are taking too long.   The truth is he is just trolling the system.

The CCRC have said that of his original multi-claim claim that he made in 2021(I think),  that they are investigating each individual claim from the multi-claim claim independently and thoroughly.  But they also said that since the initial multi-claim claim made in 2021, Jeremy Bamber has been submitting many more claims in addition to the original multi-claim claim, and that each claim has to be investigated forensically in order to ascertain the validity of each claim. 

On top of that, Jeremy Bamber submitted to the police 29 further claims of corruption and other wrongdoing as part of a separate claim, that the IOPC said must be submitted to the CCRC for investigation.

So that is another 29 claims, on top of the multiple extra claims that Jeremy Bamber has made since his initial 2021 multi-claim claim.

So you are looking at a possible 50-100 claims of corruption/negligence etc etc, each of which could take 3 months to a year to investigate properly.

So worst case scenario, the CCRC will have completed their investigations in about 100 years time.

Best case scenario, maybe as little as 10 years.

But Jeremy Bamber keeps on adding new claims constantly and relentlessly.  All of which have to be forensically examined.  Each one adding months if not years to the CCRC's final decision.  And Bamber knows all of this, he is deliberately making the process last for years and years and years. He is deliberately submitting fake evidence, because he knows he is guilty. 

If Jeremy Bamber was serious about getting out, he wouldn't be behaving like this.  This highly deviant behaviour is all to do with ego and his psychopathic, controlling and manipulative mind, as well as what he thinks is behaviour that intimidates his family.

I doubt that any of the younger family members who will now be adults with children of their own, even know who Jeremy Bamber is.  They will know of his existence, but he'll just be a feint shadow from the past.
If the Campaign Team stuck to publicizing ignoring the court order they might get somewhere.

Offline killingeve

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2024, 07:34:PM »

At some point in the recent past, Jeremy Bamber has made some kind of press release, or public statement saying that the CCRC are taking too long with his submission.

This complaint was published in at least one national newspaper, and the newspaper did print a response from the CCRC. 

It was that response that confirmed that Jeremy Bamber had been submitting more claims, after submitting the initial set of multiple claims.

I don't know how many claims had been made on top of the original multi-claim claim, but I interpreted the CCRC response as meaning more than one extra claim.

You'll have to search for it as I am going from memory.  I read it online so it could have been the Daily Mail, as that is usually top of a lot of news searches.

Offline snow66!

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2024, 07:37:PM »
Please provide the source.
I'm sure Bill Robertson spoke about them being added months ago Adam.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2024, 07:39:PM »
Oh, that bastion of probity.

Offline killingeve

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2024, 07:45:PM »

Maybe NGB will confirm.

My interpretation of the 2004-2012 submission was that the CCRC gave Jeremy Bamber permission to make further submissions over the 8 years between 2004 and 2012.

Again, this is from memory, but I did write extensively about this on the red forum when there was more activity over there.

But the CCRC definitely allowed Bamber to make more submissions as part of the continuing process which culminated with the 109(?) page report produced in 2012 and handed to Jeremy Bamber, with permission to publish it if he so wished, which I believe Jeremy Bamber promised to do.   But he never did publish that report, because it was utterly damning of him and his bogus evidence.

I know the above is true because Jeremy Bamber could not stop the CCRC in 2012 making the following public statement on the matter:

"Matters of pure speculation or unsubstantiated allegation constitute neither new evidence nor new argument capable of giving rise to a real possibility that the Court of Appeal will quash a conviction.

"Neither can such a real possibility arise from the accumulation of multiple unsubstantiated allegations.

"The Commission is satisfied that nothing in the submissions made by and on behalf of Mr Bamber or any issues raised in the recent documentary can, either individually or cumulatively, give rise to a real possibility that the Court of Appeal would find any of Mr Bamber's convictions to be unsafe."

"This is a final decision and brings to a close the Commission's current longest running case.

"The Commission has given due consideration to all the submissions made, old and new, before making a final decision on whether to refer the case to the Court of Appeal."

Offline ILB

« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2024, 08:01:PM »
He needs to undermine the conviction

Which is Julie and the silencer.

Without doing that he can't show the conviction is unsafe.

That will always be the case
« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 08:01:PM by ILB »
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Adam

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2024, 08:01:PM »

Need a source. There is nothing on the OS that there have been additions.

Offline snow66!

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2024, 08:04:PM »
Oh, that bastion of probity.
Yes,now that I have looked up the word 'probity',I agree that would describe Bill Robertson in relation to the Bamber case Steve!

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2024, 08:23:PM »

Maybe NGB will confirm.

Yes you can.  There is no limit.

Offline ILB

« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2024, 08:25:PM »
Can imagine it would delay the process though ?