Author Topic: Difference between a ladies and mens bike.  (Read 488 times)

Offline ILB

Re: Difference between a ladies and mens bike.
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2024, 09:43:PM »
The 10pm phone call say's it all ILB............... "i have been thinking on the Tractor and the crime has got to be tonight or never"   The first thing anyone without knowledge would say, "what are you on about" "what crime" her answer is "don't be stupid"  she knew beforehand and she knew after and when he dumped her she wanted revenge and then she comes up with that shit.........https://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=460.0;attach=1415;image

Totally agree

" Everything is going well " is very telling as well.

Maybe Jeremy was playing second fiddle ? Perhaps Julie was the driving force?

If both are complicit Julie should be doing the whole life tariff as well
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 09:44:PM by ILB »
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2024, 10:01:PM »
Totally agree

" Everything is going well " is very telling as well.

Maybe Jeremy was playing second fiddle ? Perhaps Julie was the driving force?

If both are complicit Julie should be doing the whole life tariff as well
With most relationships you get partners who bounce off each other, the other one will always bring the other back down to earth, you don't get many that egg each other on to commit crimes, she was complicit with the Caravan break in, he was aware of the cheque book fraud, so the crime trust was there, she was always involved with the discussion about killing his parents, even offering assistance with drugs,  and i do believe she was part of offering her thoughts as well. 

Offline ILB

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2024, 10:07:PM »
With most relationships you get partners who bounce off each other, the other one will always bring the other back down to earth, you don't get many that egg each other on to commit crimes, she was complicit with the Caravan break in, he was aware of the cheque book fraud, so the crime trust was there, she was always involved with the discussion about killing his parents, even offering assistance with drugs,  and i do believe she was part of offering her thoughts as well.

I think from this perspective we are discussing is that she went to the police when she found out Jeremy didn't want to continue it

If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2024, 06:57:AM »
I think from this perspective we are discussing is that she went to the police when she found out Jeremy didn't want to continue it
Oh yes 100 per cent, the only problem Julie had, was how to play her part and past down  and it came in the form of help from the Police..........To plan and execute 5 murders and get away with it, is no mean feat, Jeremy needed someone like Julie to Bounce his idea's off,  which he did,  but once the Honeymoon period was over she became a problem to him. 

How to get rid of this person and still carry out the murders, does he get rid of her Pre Murders and risk the prospect of squealing like a Canary to all and Sundry what he was up to,  or does he bring her on Board and threaten her as an accessory to Murder and along with the Cheque book fraud and Caravan break in and drugs you'll never become a teacher and you too will be Banged up if you say anything?  So he chooses the Latter and when he thinks the Coast is clear and everything gone that would incriminate him..........Julie is then shown the door so he could then live the high life for a while with Brett,  something he couldn't do if Julie was in tow?

Offline ILB

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2024, 12:41:PM »
I have always found brett flying over a little suspicious. I have always wondered what his agenda was. I am not 100 per cent sure it was ever " to comfort a grieving friend "

Am I correct that he first came over two months prior to the massacre June time? Where he met both June and Nevill.

When was the last time he would have seen Jeremy before then? 83? No internet in those days, they must have wrote one another or just had a phonecall relationship in the interim.

Obviously Brett was not there, his passport alibied him been in Greece. But why did he rush over straight away? Although good friends were they even as close as made out? They met in the early 80s and before Brett made the June trip how many times did they see each other physically?

I understand Brett was a money orientated type of guy. Colin recounts that between the two Brett seemed to have the upper hand and dominated Jeremy in the friendship, perhaps bretts long term intention was if jeremy remained free was to bleed him dry of his assets?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 12:45:PM by ILB »

Offline Jane

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2024, 12:44:PM »
I have always found brett flying over a little suspicious. I have always wondered what his agenda was. I am not 100 per cent sure it was ever " to comfort a grieving friend "

Am I correct that he first came over two months prior to the massacre June time? Where he met both June and Nevill.

When was the last time he would have seen Jeremy before then? 83? No internet in those days, they must have wrote one another or just had a phonecall relationship in the interim.

Obviously Brett was not there, his passport alibied him been in Greece. But why did he rush over straight away? Although good friends were they even as close as made out? They met in the early 80s and before Brett made the June trip how many times did they see each other physically?

It's claimed that JB liked to brag. It's highly likely that he told Brett about the enormous wealth coming his way after his parents' demise, adding the exciting possibilities such would afford them?

Offline ILB

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2024, 12:50:PM »

It's claimed that JB liked to brag. It's highly likely that he told Brett about the enormous wealth coming his way after his parents' demise, adding the exciting possibilities such would afford them?

I actually wonder what he would have done with the money had he remained a free man.

For all this playboy myth it's on record that Jeremy was actually a very seldom drinker. Preferring to smoke cannabis.

Offline Jane

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2024, 01:05:PM »
I actually wonder what he would have done with the money had he remained a free man.

For all this playboy myth it's on record that Jeremy was actually a very seldom drinker. Preferring to smoke cannabis.

Good Heavens, ILB!! There are many, far more interesting things to be done with unlimited funds, than can be found in a bottle!! The experiences that money can provide are almost limitless.

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2024, 01:41:PM »

I understand Brett was a money orientated type of guy. Colin recounts that between the two Brett seemed to have the upper hand and dominated Jeremy in the friendship, perhaps bretts long term intention was if jeremy remained free was to bleed him dry of his assets?
I was going to include him as the third man ILB, i have never ruled him out, he was in the same position as Julie, Jeremy wouldn't grass on him just the same as he wouldn't grass on Julie.  I don't think his month over here pre Murders was for nothing other than giving advice to Jeremy?  He was here all July Pre the Murders in August ILB.  He then returned four days before the funeral

https://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=8969.0;attach=50191;image

https://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=8969.0;attach=50193;image

Then you have this from RB.........https://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=460.0;attach=1415;image

Offline ILB

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2024, 01:46:PM »

Good Heavens, ILB!! There are many, far more interesting things to be done with unlimited funds, than can be found in a bottle!! The experiences that money can provide are almost limitless.

It can also be flittered away very quickly Jane. Give three people a substantial amount of money. One will blow it all, one will be careful, and one will increase it.

Many people believe that part of his motive was to inherit cash to live a " playboy lifestyle" the drinking, living in London, expensive holidays, loose women, winning dining etc

I think personally the money would have gone much quicker than people think.

They're are accounts of him being a bit of a wet lettuce, I think people would have bled him dry
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 01:48:PM by ILB »

Offline Jane

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2024, 02:07:PM »
It can also be flittered away very quickly Jane. Give three people a substantial amount of money. One will blow it all, one will be careful, and one will increase it.

Many people believe that part of his motive was to inherit cash to live a " playboy lifestyle" the drinking, living in London, expensive holidays, loose women, winning dining etc

I think personally the money would have gone much quicker than people think.

They're are accounts of him being a bit of a wet lettuce, I think people would have bled him dry

Absolutely agree! I think he probably saw himself as such. The big man distributing bon homie (or the small boy buying acceptance?) and having the funds available to buy more and more cannabis, it would have run through his fingers like a sieve. However, if only a fraction is true of claims about him, he'd have known how to get by.

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2024, 05:48:PM »
I was going to include him as the third man ILB, i have never ruled him out, he was in the same position as Julie, Jeremy wouldn't grass on him just the same as he wouldn't grass on Julie.  I don't think his month over here pre Murders was for nothing other than giving advice to Jeremy?  He was here all July Pre the Murders in August ILB.  He then returned four days before the funeral

https://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=8969.0;attach=50191;image

https://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=8969.0;attach=50193;image

Then you have this from RB.........https://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=460.0;attach=1415;image
Was Mathew BRETT that was in Jeremy's head?  Did Bamber change the name when he told Julie that  Someone else had done it?  He told Julie that Mathew concluded the phone call by saying "he would be out the Country for a while and it would be best if Jeremy didn't know where he was"?

https://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3729.0;attach=27842;image

https://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=460.0;attach=1415;image
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 06:01:PM by Hardy Boy »

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2024, 06:11:PM »
Was this ever clarified from Liz Rimmington when Jeremy said to her, "he was he only person that knew what happened on the night of the murders"

https://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3729.0;attach=27844;image

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2024, 06:17:PM »
Was Mathew BRETT that was in Jeremy's head?  Did Bamber change the name when he told Julie that  Someone else had done it?  He told Julie that Mathew concluded the phone call by saying "he would be out the Country for a while and it would be best if Jeremy didn't know where he was"?

https://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3729.0;attach=27842;image

https://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=460.0;attach=1415;image
Quite irronic that Brett now say's he believes a hitman was hired.

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2024, 06:41:PM »

Absolutely agree! I think he probably saw himself as such. The big man distributing bon homie (or the small boy buying acceptance?) and having the funds available to buy more and more cannabis, it would have run through his fingers like a sieve. However, if only a fraction is true of claims about him, he'd have known how to get by.
Oh yes Jane................“You’d never think he’d been through a funeral at all. He was just full of life and looking forward to his new life with money.

“That was when I first began to wonder if he’d done it, but I put it to the back of my mind.

“He was constantly speaking about the inheritance he was going to get and how he’d be able to buy whatever he wanted.

“He said he wanted to buy a Ferrari or Porsche and put the farm on the market as soon as possible and live as a playboy in London.”