Author Topic: Alternative bedroom ambush scenario.  (Read 1414 times)

Offline Jane

Re: Alternative bedroom ambush scenario.
« Reply #120 on: March 29, 2024, 09:19:PM »
He was imprisoned in many respects from a young age, greshams, the expectation on the farm.

His parents interfered in his relationships.

He probably felt hurt deep down to know his natural parents had married and gone on two have two full blood siblings.

I think deep down in many respects a lost little boy. I'm not saying get the violin out for him if gulity but things brew and once resentment gets to a certain temperature it explodes.

Maybe from Jeremy's perspective it ate him away for years until he blew.

No mens mental health in those days, just get on with it.

Point 1) I agree

Point 2) I agree

Point 3) I can't begin to imagine the pain that would have caused him. The mask must have felt very insecure, but I think he'd have been too scared to let it slip.

Point 4) I agree

Point 5) I agree

Point 6) Sadly, true.

Offline Zoso

• Administrator
« Reply #121 on: March 31, 2024, 01:43:PM »
I wonder how many other people in worse situations don't end up blowing their whole family away? He didn't just blow anyway, he planned it and that takes a cold heart.

Offline ILB

« Reply #122 on: March 31, 2024, 04:18:PM »
I wonder how many other people in worse situations don't end up blowing their whole family away? He didn't just blow anyway, he planned it and that takes a cold heart.

Totally agree, they're can be never no excuse for it. If he hated his lifestyle, he should have just packed his bags  cut ties got a job and lived on his own two feet. He wasn't a kid, he was a adult. Obviously the money was a big factor.

He was in many ways chained to Nevill and June, they financed everything his house, his wage, the car. I think this is what hurt him. I think he wanted to be able to impress people and make out he was wealthy in his own right. I don't think he was a workshy type of guy though. Probably just didn't like farming.

Nevill was a hard act to follow, a successful businessman, pillar of the community, magistrate ex war hero. I've never seen in all arenas of the case one person say a bad word about him.

I think he would have probably been planning it for a long time, long before Julie mugford came into the picture perhaps.

The process from planning to taking the jump can be a slow burning candle.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 04:28:PM by ILB »
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me