Author Topic: Barbara De"ath discussing sea wall  (Read 7714 times)

Offline ILB

Re: Barbara De"ath discussing sea wall
« Reply #120 on: March 28, 2024, 11:15:PM »
His family were well known. Nevill was a prominent person and June, the children Shelia and Jeremy would have been less known perhaps but still known and connected by association.

Theres a strong chance of a visual if the sea wall is populated.
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline ILB

« Reply #121 on: March 28, 2024, 11:20:PM »
Did you read Jane's post in #1?

Steven/Stephen  long time old sir. I hope you are well

I answered everything pal
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 11:20:PM by ILB »
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Zoso

• Administrator
« Reply #122 on: March 29, 2024, 01:29:AM »
RB didn't like Jeremy. Whether that be justified or not. He didn't.

I'm not going to say " fit him up" but it's obviously from the outset he was trying to change the police directive. I'd wager from the first moment they saw him at bourtree they believed he had done it. This is before the silencer discovery.

How much knowledge did RB have of people on the sea wall at night, I'm guessing the same as BD, Difference is RB had an interest in Jeremy getting convicted. He wasn't exactly neutral.

How far was RBs farm? Am I right it was called carbonells?

Doesn't sound like BD liked Ann and the Eaton's much either. I don't think anyone has said she was lying, just that she's biased and it's unlikely she was out on the part of the sea wall relating to Jeremy's path at a time when he might have used it. Personally, I don't think he did - I think he drove.

Offline Adam

« Reply #123 on: March 29, 2024, 04:31:AM »
His family were well known. Nevill was a prominent person and June, the children Shelia and Jeremy would have been less known perhaps but still known and connected by association.

Theres a strong chance of a visual if the sea wall is populated.

You said there was not enough outside light to cycle & the prosecution/defence were wrong.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 06:14:AM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Adam

« Reply #124 on: March 29, 2024, 04:35:AM »
Doesn't sound like BD liked Ann and the Eaton's much either. I don't think anyone has said she was lying, just that she's biased and it's unlikely she was out on the part of the sea wall relating to Jeremy's path at a time when he might have used it. Personally, I don't think he did - I think he drove.

Please elaborate on why Bamber would drive when he had a bike. Julie & the prosecution say he cycled The Sea Wall.

Don't just say you think he drove & then disappear from the forum for several weeks. Which you did last time.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 04:37:AM by Adam »

Offline Adam

« Reply #125 on: March 29, 2024, 05:01:AM »
At least ILB is now saying there was enough outside light to cycle The Sea Wall.

The problem for Bamber is there were tents, BBQ's, teenagers, people sitting/talking & fisherman. At 2am!

Well according to supporters BD & ILB anyway.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 06:07:AM by Adam »

Offline Adam

« Reply #126 on: March 29, 2024, 05:32:AM »
The official entrance to the Sea Wall is opposite Thistley Close.

He can avoid properties on Head Street, Fish Street & Thistley Close by exiting out of his back garden.

Once on The Sea Wall he does not pass any properties.

Everyone now agrees there was adequate ambient light to cycle a route he knew on good terrain.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 06:08:AM by Adam »

Offline ILB

« Reply #127 on: March 29, 2024, 06:32:AM »
At least ILB is now saying there was enough outside light to cycle The Sea Wall.

The problem for Bamber is there were tents, BBQ's, teenagers, people sitting/talking & fisherman. At 2am!

Well according to supporters BD & ILB anyway.

Please don't twist things

There was no natural light

But people have torches campfires and portable battery lighting.

This is people on the sea wall doing activity.

Not Bamber on a ladies bike with no lighting. Populated as well.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 06:33:AM by ILB »

Offline ILB

« Reply #128 on: March 29, 2024, 06:36:AM »
Please elaborate on why Bamber would drive when he had a bike. Julie & the prosecution say he cycled The Sea Wall.

Don't just say you think he drove & then disappear from the forum for several weeks. Which you did last time.

Why would he use a ladies bike when he had a motor.

Offline ILB

« Reply #129 on: March 29, 2024, 06:38:AM »
Seems the CT version of the prosecution is that they suggested he walked to WHF and took the bike back.

I thought Julie and Bamber said the bike arrived at bourtree days before the massacre ?

This is Jeremy's official site, has the narrative changed ?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 06:39:AM by ILB »

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #130 on: March 29, 2024, 07:10:AM »
Seems the CT version of the prosecution is that they suggested he walked to WHF and took the bike back.

I thought Julie and Bamber said the bike arrived at bourtree days before the massacre ?

This is Jeremy's official site, has the narrative changed ?
Doesn't make sense to me as well ILB, Julie said she saw the bike at Jeremy's on the Sunday the 4th of August, she never saw it again at Jeremy's house from the 7th of August to the 27th of August.  Out of anybody who would have seen the bike it would have been her.

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #131 on: March 29, 2024, 07:33:AM »

Easy, why ride a bike when you can drive, he would be refreshed, he could carry a change of clothing, it was a ladies sit up and beg, would he look strange on that type of bike with no lights at early morning if he's seen and become more noticable, the sea wall wasn't an ideal bike ride route and still isn't according to my mapping on KOMOOT, the Prosecution doesn't know for certain how he got there and back, Julie is known to be a liar.

Offline Adam

« Reply #132 on: March 29, 2024, 07:35:AM »
Why would he use a ladies bike when he had a motor.

Because a bike is silent and doesn't pass 90 people.

Offline Adam

« Reply #133 on: March 29, 2024, 07:39:AM »
Please don't twist things

There was no natural light

But people have torches campfires and portable battery lighting.

This is people on the sea wall doing activity.

Not Bamber on a ladies bike with no lighting. Populated as well.

You can't have it both ways.

With or without torches and camp fires people wouldn't gather there & have BBQ,'s at 2am if there was no open area natural lighting.

Offline Adam

« Reply #134 on: March 29, 2024, 07:41:AM »
Easy, why ride a bike when you can drive, he would be refreshed, he could carry a change of clothing, it was a ladies sit up and beg, would he look strange on that type of bike with no lights at early morning if he's seen and become more noticable, the sea wall wasn't an ideal bike ride route and still isn't according to my mapping on KOMOOT, the Prosecution doesn't know for certain how he got there and back, Julie is known to be a liar.

Because a bike is silent and passes no properties.

The bike was fine for the job. It would not be tiring for him or take too long. The terrain was good & he was fit.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 07:42:AM by Adam »