Author Topic: Barbara De"ath discussing sea wall  (Read 10312 times)

Offline ILB

Re: Barbara De"ath discussing sea wall
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2024, 11:08:AM »
Guilters would argue a purple door was yellow!
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Adam

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2024, 11:11:AM »
From experience obviously

She describes it as being populated

About as populated at 2am as an 'Out of Order' lift.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline ILB

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2024, 11:11:AM »
About as populated at 2am as an 'Out of Order' lift.

Not according to de'ath
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Jane

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2024, 11:15:AM »
She states she has intimate knowledge of the sea wall.

Mentioning osea is just diverting

She probably does have intimate knowledge of the sea wall within the parameters of the camp. Even beyond it, towards Heybridge Basin, there are several watering holes, as there is at Goldhanger, but beyond that there's nothing until Tollesbury.............and one hell of a long walk back.

Offline Adam

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2024, 11:15:AM »
Guilters would argue a purple door was yellow!

Just don't see why people would travel 1.4 - over 5 miles to sit, talk or fish. At 2am.

They could do that at Osea Leisure Park.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 11:16:AM by Adam »

Offline ILB

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2024, 11:18:AM »

She probably does have intimate knowledge of the sea wall within the parameters of the camp. Even beyond it, towards Heybridge Basin, there are several watering holes, as there is at Goldhanger, but beyond that there's nothing until Tollesbury.............and one hell of a long walk back.

In fairness that's making assumptions

She seems adamant he couldn't make the journey

She knew where he lived and what the journey would have entailed

Offline ILB

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2024, 11:20:AM »

Watering holes? Pubs?

Are you insinuating that BD was a heavy drinker ?

Offline Jane

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2024, 11:26:AM »
Watering holes? Pubs?

Are you insinuating that BD was a heavy drinker ?

Absolutely not. What's wrong with a glass of lager shandy on a hot day after a long walk?

Offline Adam

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2024, 11:29:AM »
She may have made an innocent mistake.

She saw people sitting, talking even fishing after sunset at the Osea Leisure Park. Then generalised this to include the whole Sea Wall.

If she's going to put up videos and articles she can't afford to make such mistakes.

Gullible supporters will be up it like a rat up a drain pipe. ILB is now saying Bamber's route would be heavily populated. At 2am!

Offline Adam

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2024, 11:32:AM »

Yes there are certainly no all night cafes or bars on Bamber's Sea Wall section.

Offline Jane

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2024, 11:32:AM »
In fairness that's making assumptions

She seems adamant he couldn't make the journey

She knew where he lived and what the journey would have entailed

Let's be honest. She could say what she wanted. What did she actually say that had any value? It was simply her opinion. She never claimed to have done that walk. She may have known where he lived but she never claimed to have been there or seen it. I think the only thing of value, in what she said, is that it was useful, as a platform, to have a dig at the family over something which had nothing to don with murders.

Offline ILB

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2024, 11:39:AM »

Let's be honest. She could say what she wanted. What did she actually say that had any value? It was simply her opinion. She never claimed to have done that walk. She may have known where he lived but she never claimed to have been there or seen it. I think the only thing of value, in what she said, is that it was useful, as a platform, to have a dig at the family over something which had nothing to don with murders.

She never claimed not to either.

She wouldn't have said he couldn't have made the journey or mentioned the population of the wall if she believed he could have done the journey.

I will ask her

Offline ILB

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2024, 11:41:AM »
She may have made an innocent mistake.

She saw people sitting, talking even fishing after sunset at the Osea Leisure Park. Then generalised this to include the whole Sea Wall.

If she's going to put up videos and articles she can't afford to make such mistakes.

Gullible supporters will be up it like a rat up a drain pipe. ILB is now saying Bamber's route would be heavily populated. At 2am!

Gullible haha, all opinions are my own.

BD is a reliable source.

Again you are making an assumption.

I will try to contact BD for comment. Assuming she is on social media
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 11:43:AM by ILB »

Offline ILB

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2024, 11:41:AM »

Absolutely not. What's wrong with a glass of lager shandy on a hot day after a long walk?

Just only having one glass 😆

Offline Adam

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2024, 11:44:AM »
She never claimed not to either.

She wouldn't have said he couldn't have made the journey or mentioned the population of the wall if she believed he could have done the journey.

I will ask her

She would say that because she is a supporter.

Please ask her why she would be on Bamber's cycle route of the Sea Wall at 2am.

Thank you.