Author Topic: Statement of DCI Thomas " Taff" Jones 7.10.85  (Read 522 times)

Online ILB

Re: Statement of DCI Thomas " Taff" Jones 7.10.85
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2024, 10:58:AM »
There are many things that JB did that common sense says you would do otherwise?

The last thing for me is letting the relatives have access to WHF when he knew there were loose ends in their that needed sorting out. To me he would never have put the silencer in the cupboard anyway he would have left it beside Sheila or chucked it in the sea.

Jeremy Bamber personally gave AE authorization.

Like you say, it would be madness to do so if he was gulity.
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Jane

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2024, 10:58:AM »
The guilt narrative is supposed to paint a very relaxed picture of JB.

A 3am phone call to Julie.

Easily lying skillfully to every police officer he came into contact with. Despite having never been previously arrested in his life.

Talking about porches.

Casually saying " I want the dog put down it's going to knacker my stereo equipment if I take it home with me "

Cooking and enjoying a fried breakfast.

Chuckling at Julie in an embrace saying " I should have been an actor "

Hardly the actions of somebody panicking or under stress, almost seems relaxed beyond recall. Maybe he had smoked a few joints? As a seasoned cannabis smoker he'd hide the outer effects well.

I don't think he'd panic over shooting Shelia once as I've explained

Im not paining him as being relaxed, I'm just using a common sense analogy.

By the time he put all that acting to work, he'd have had time to calm himself, possibly with a few joints? Even so, I can't accept that, momentarily, his pulse rate and heartbeat weren't elevated when he realized Sheila wasn't dead. That's my own "common sense analogy".

Online Rob_

• Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2024, 11:01:AM »
Jeremy Bamber personally gave AE authorization.

Like you say, it would be madness to do so if he was gulity.

Yes I know ILB and to me the actions of a innocent man.

Would a guilty man do this knowing a silencer and maybe other evidence like the telephone hidden under magazines were still in the house?

Online ILB

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2024, 11:02:AM »

By the time he put all that acting to work, he'd have had time to calm himself, possibly with a few joints? Even so, I can't accept that, momentarily, his pulse rate and heartbeat weren't elevated when he realized Sheila wasn't dead. That's my own "common sense analogy".

He probably smoked the few joints through the night. He was a seasoned cannabis smoker. Julie stating he got moody when he didn't have it. Habit, addiction call it what you want. When you smoke, drink heavy, etc you build up a tolerance and as a seasoned user and with your tolerance higher you won't to a third party look completely effected. The smell might have given it away.

I don't think it would have panicked. You've got your opinion. I've got mine.
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Online ILB

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2024, 11:03:AM »
Yes I know ILB and to me the actions of a innocent man.

Would a guilty man do this knowing a silencer and maybe other evidence like the telephone hidden under magazines were still in the house?

I agree that does point to innocence.

Adam says he did it because he had lots of jolly ups to go on

Offline killingeve

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2024, 11:06:AM »
Interesting that he wants to know if the police know what order the family members were killed.

It's like he was fishing for information, to see how much the police could tell from the crime scene.

I wonder what the accountant would have said if the police had followed that up.

Obviously at the time Bamber asked the police that question he wasn't yet a suspect.  It seems like an odd thing to ask, especially as he refused to tell the police why the accountant would need that information.

Online Rob_

• Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2024, 11:08:AM »
Interesting that he wants to know if the police know what order the family members were killed.

It's like he was fishing for information, to see how much the police could tell from the crime scene.

I wonder what the accountant would have said if the police had followed that up.

Obviously at the time Bamber asked the police that question he wasn't yet a suspect.  It seems like an odd thing to ask, especially as he refused to tell the police why the accountant would need that information.

If it affects the wills to me it seems like a natural question to ask?

Online ILB

« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2024, 11:39:AM »

Did the police ask the accountant ?

Online ILB

« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2024, 11:41:AM »
Maybe one for NGB this, I have no idea on the law of probate and wills.

Are wills effected if two parties die on the same day?

Does the order of death still count ?

Offline David1819

« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2024, 11:52:AM »
Maybe one for NGB this, I have no idea on the law of probate and wills.

Are wills effected if two parties die on the same day?

Does the order of death still count ?

It determines the order of inheritance. There are DDP notes on this.

Sherlock made a good observation here

https://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8753.msg419820.html#msg419820

Online ILB

« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2024, 01:20:PM »
It determines the order of inheritance. There are DDP notes on this.

Sherlock made a good observation here

https://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8753.msg419820.html#msg419820

Thanks for that Dave

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2024, 09:35:PM »
The overall point I make is that guilters will often highlight every discrepancy that doesn't match a common sense narrative to submit it being that JB is gulity. Such as not phoning 999. When a supporter on the fence counters that it's seen as clutching at straws. I then draw conclusion that Jeremy Bamber wouldn't shoot Shelia twice before because he didn't need to and it would knacker his suicide Shelia scenario. This is just one of many instances in this case.
What one plans and what one ends up with are often at variance.