Author Topic: Alternative bedroom ambush scenario.  (Read 1174 times)

Offline ILB

Re: Alternative bedroom ambush scenario.
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2024, 07:29:PM »
I agree, i think Julie was in with it and would have encouraged it.  Neville probably backed off to save face with the rest of the Family and probably played it down with them, it could well have been Neville's and June's idea for him to use the Phase, to bring home to directors that we were being lackisdiscal?

I think it may have been part spite and grievance though ,wasn't there a disagreement and grudge on Jeremy's behalf because AE received more than he did in running the place?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 07:29:PM by ILB »
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2024, 08:04:PM »
I think it may have been part spite and grievance though ,wasn't there a disagreement and grudge on Jeremy's behalf because AE received more than he did in running the place?
Could be ILB, iv'e been reading AE statement to see what she mentions, but one thing she did say, she tried to get the key from the letter box, but failed and said a child or person with a thin arm could?  maybe he was correct when he mentioned security, Anne was in charge of site security and it could have been a way of getting at her?  But i do think it was more greed?

https://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4226.0;attach=31204;image
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 08:06:PM by Hardy Boy »

Offline ILB

« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2024, 10:16:PM »
Could be ILB, iv'e been reading AE statement to see what she mentions, but one thing she did say, she tried to get the key from the letter box, but failed and said a child or person with a thin arm could?  maybe he was correct when he mentioned security, Anne was in charge of site security and it could have been a way of getting at her?  But i do think it was more greed?

https://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4226.0;attach=31204;image

I think it was definitely self motivated and greed related but he may have had a genuine complaint in regards to AE getting more than he did cash wise.

But he should have gone down the correct  avenues to rectify that.

Of course it doesn't excuse the theft one iota

I have always been of the opinion from the gulity scenario that if things had been more amicable between Jeremy and Julie she may never have come forward.

Don't buy the babe in the woods account even if her account is truthful in reference to his guilt  ( both the caravan park theft and murders )

From EP prospective which ever way you look at it it was a dream come true.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 10:24:PM by ILB »
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #78 on: March 28, 2024, 07:56:PM »
Have you heard David James Smiths interview with Jeremy on the theroux documentary when he asks him " what do you think happened that night ?

Jeremy in the audible responses does appear to skirt over the issue before he gives the reply " I don't want to know I don't think I'm qualified to make the decision"

I get the feeling whatever you stance you take  it was an uncomfortable question for him to answer.

If gulity of course the event of the night would have gone through his mind at 100mph that moment. I always believed if gulity he has managed to block it out. I suppose you have to when doing an innocence narrative from day one.
However, the psychiatrist engaged by Bamber’s defence team said that his very real belief that he had not committed the murders was a prime reason for diagnosing him as a psychopath.

Concluding that he did kill his fam- ily and had suppressed the d knowledge until it no longer existed, he added: ‘If ever there was a psychopath, it’s Jeremy Bamber.’

Offline ILB

« Reply #79 on: March 28, 2024, 08:00:PM »
However, the psychiatrist engaged by Bamber’s defence team said that his very real belief that he had not committed the murders was a prime reason for diagnosing him as a psychopath.

Concluding that he did kill his fam- ily and had suppressed the d knowledge until it no longer existed, he added: ‘If ever there was a psychopath, it’s Jeremy Bamber.’

He must have said some bizzare things for them to have come to that conclusion. Or acted in some strange manner.

I spent a significant amount of time in his company. To be honest I found him pretty normal, chatty could hold a conversation. Nothing stuck in my mind that ' this guy is a nutter" although he was a bit forward and arrogant and opinionated but I put that down to his background.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 12:21:AM by ILB »

Offline Jane

« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2024, 08:02:PM »
He must have said some bizzare things for them to have come to that conclusion. Or acted in some strange manner.

I spent a significant amount of time his company. To be honest I found him pretty normal, chatty could hold a conversation. Nothing stuck in my mind that ' this guy is a nutter" although he was a bit forward and arrogant and opinionated but I put that down to his background.

I very much doubt there's anything about psychopaths which would make the average person suspect they are such. Being "a nutter" is a totally different animal.

Offline ILB

« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2024, 08:08:PM »

I very much doubt there's anything about psychopaths which would make the average person suspect they are such. Being "a nutter" is a totally different animal.

So how do you believe he came to the conclusion ?

Jeremy must have said something or gave some kind of behaviour to give the impression that the shrink concluded.

I have in my possession Vincent egans report of Jeremy Bamber from 2009. It concludes he is not suffering from any type of personality disorder at all.

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #82 on: March 28, 2024, 08:09:PM »

I spent a significant amount of time his company. To be honest I found him pretty normal, chatty could hold a conversation. Nothing stuck in my mind that ' this guy is a nutter" although he was a bit forward and arrogant and opinionated but I put that down to his background.
It's quite chilling that it came from the Psychiatrist paid for by the Defence though ILB, i just thought it tied in with him being able to block it from his thoughts?  I don't think Psychopaths are Nutters anyway ILB,  i think they are quite clever People and hard to spot?

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #83 on: March 28, 2024, 08:15:PM »
So how do you believe he came to the conclusion ?

Jeremy must have said something or gave some kind of behaviour to give the impression that the shrink concluded.

I have in my possession Vincent egans report of Jeremy Bamber from 2009. It concludes he is not suffering from any type of personality disorder at all.
If he's going by this alone i don't think he could tell if he was a psychopath or not, i would be a psychopath by not admitting to something i had not done............................However, the psychiatrist engaged by Bamber’s defence team said that his very real belief that he had not committed the murders was a prime reason for diagnosing him as a psychopath.

Offline ILB

« Reply #84 on: March 28, 2024, 08:25:PM »
It's quite chilling that it came from the Psychiatrist paid for by the Defence though ILB, i just thought it tied in with him being able to block it from his thoughts?  I don't think Psychopaths are Nutters anyway ILB,  i think they are quite clever People and hard to spot?

I think something is just missing in them hardy personally.

On the surface many of them seem to live normal lifes, have houses, cars, jobs partners.  There's something in them however which can take them over the threshold.

We are all capable of violent irrational acts.

However I think that's it's not always clear cut. Nobody is born in my belief evil or psychopathic. It's a combination of early events and life experiences alongside some normal character defects.

Everybodys case is different. If Jeremy's gulity I believe he had anger which was boiling under the surface from the way he perceived he was been treated.  It wasn't just an inheritance killing. It probably had been brewing for years.

In terms of pedophile child  killers like Ian Huntley etc. I have no idea. It's too fucked up to imagine what drives them.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 08:46:PM by ILB »

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #85 on: March 28, 2024, 08:47:PM »
I think something is just missing in them hardy personally.

On the surface many of them seem to live normal lifes, have houses, cars, jobs partners.  There's something in them however which can take them over the threshold.

We are capable of violent irrational acts.

However I think that's it's not always clear cut. Nobody is born in my belief evil or psychopathic. It's a combination of early events and life experiences alongside some normal character defects.

Everybodys case is different. If Jeremy's gulity I believe he had anger which was boiling under the surface from the way he perceived he was been treated.  It wasn't just an inheritance killing. It probably had been brewing for years.

In terms of pedophile child  killers like Ian Huntley etc. I have no idea. It's too fucked up to imagine what drives them.
Pedophile child sex offenders, theyr'e like Chameleons, i could write a book about them ILB, scum of the Earth.  I think the saying goes that Sociapath's are made Psychopath's are born ILB, i don't think there is much between them though in Characteristics.

Offline ILB

« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2024, 09:57:PM »
Pedophile child sex offenders, theyr'e like Chameleons, i could write a book about them ILB, scum of the Earth.  I think the saying goes that Sociapath's are made Psychopath's are born ILB, i don't think there is much between them though in Characteristics.

Huntley was definatley that hardy, doing many indecent crimes and s pattern of underage sex, escaping without a single criminal conviction and managing to get a job in a school.

Beyond evil beyond comprehension.

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #87 on: March 29, 2024, 07:42:AM »
Huntley was definatley that hardy, doing many indecent crimes and s pattern of underage sex, escaping without a single criminal conviction and managing to get a job in a school.

Beyond evil beyond comprehension.
Yes ILB, i read the book about him, he had previous in Grimsby Didn't he.  That's why they brought in the ststem of the Disclosure and Barrings Service [DBS] check over Huntley.  I think they are Psychopathic as well, they show no remorse whatsoever for their victims before or after.

Offline ILB

« Reply #88 on: March 29, 2024, 07:53:AM »
Yes ILB, i read the book about him, he had previous in Grimsby Didn't he.  That's why they brought in the ststem of the Disclosure and Barrings Service [DBS] check over Huntley.  I think they are Psychopathic as well, they show no remorse whatsoever for their victims before or after.

Yes, I think he had changed his name to his mum's maiden name or something..

Anybody who can do what he did then go on camera and give faux sympathy and faux concern is on a another level evil.

The good thing is he has been attacked in prison on numerous occasions and hopefully will do on many more occasions

Offline Jane

« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2024, 07:56:AM »
Yes, I think he had changed his name to his mum's maiden name or something..

Anybody who can do what he did then go on camera and give faux sympathy and faux concern is on a another level evil.

The good thing is he has been attacked in prison on numerous occasions and hopefully will do on many more occasions

A particularly good reason for JB to keep his mouth shut, don't you think?