Author Topic: Article about Sheila's suicide notes.  (Read 2681 times)

Offline snow66!

• Veteran Member
Re: Article about Sheila's suicide notes.
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2023, 01:35:PM »

PISH! How come it was posted here, then?
Piddle.

Offline Jane

« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2023, 01:44:PM »
Piddle.

Utter vulgarity!!.................and unnecessary had you just explained how, if the police haven't released it, it's been posted here.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 02:37:PM by Jane »

Offline Bubo bubo

• Veteran Member
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2023, 02:04:PM »
Utter vulgarity!!
Just the kind of comment we have come to expect from you. Full of self righteous indignation. Are you aware that Pish is used by the Scots to mean the same as piddle or piss and if so your comment is also Utter vulgarity.

Offline Jane

« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2023, 02:09:PM »
Just the kind of comment we have come to expect from you. Full of self righteous indignation. Are you aware that Pish is used by the Scots to mean the same as piddle or piss and if so your comment is also Utter vulgarity.

Not in English though. But then, here's you, again, with your usual high handed arrogance. Nothing more than one has come to expect.

Offline Bubo bubo

• Veteran Member
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2023, 02:22:PM »
Not in English though. But then, here's you, again, with your usual high handed arrogance. Nothing more than one has come to expect.
We are British and your statement would be insulting to our Scottish friends and neighbours. Perhaps you should join the EDL. Your ignorance outshines my so called arrogance.

Offline Jane

« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2023, 02:34:PM »
We are British and your statement would be insulting to our Scottish friends and neighbours. Perhaps you should join the EDL. Your ignorance outshines my so called arrogance.

I concede. You're far more adept, than I, at insults. Still, at least you admit to arrogance.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2023, 03:55:PM »

I concede. You're far more adept, than I, at insults. Still, at least you admit to arrogance.

I wish you two would hurry up and get a table at Claridges.  The tension is unbearable.

Offline Bubo bubo

• Veteran Member
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2023, 04:13:PM »
I wish you two would hurry up and get a table at Claridges.  The tension is unbearable.
The problem is Mystic Jane's self-righteous posts are never backed up by facts. She just spouts her mind reading skills and her general level of ignorance would make conversation impossible. She always has to have the last word like some silly child in the playground.

Offline snow66!

• Veteran Member
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2023, 05:18:PM »
Utter vulgarity!!.................and unnecessary had you just explained how, if the police haven't released it, it's been posted here.
Anyway Jane,I think Bill has now made it clear that the farewell letters have nothing to do with the suicide note mentioned by Stan.I think Adam was getting mixed up with this too.

The farewell letters were taken as exhibits from Sheila's bedroom by the police and once JB got hold of them many years later they were deciphered by the CT as best they could.The contents of the letters can be read in the article that Bill has published.

The 'suicide note' mentioned by Stan has never been didclosed,but Bill made it clear that he was indeed talking about an actual document rather than talking metaphorically as you suggest Jane.No matter what,a piece of paper can clearly be seen along with a piece of crotchet sticking out of the Bible found on the bedroom floor next to Sheila.
Now this is where you have to ask yourself a few questions.Surely the note in the Bible was
photographed,and if so,why was its contents hidden? If it just contained Junes Bible notes,why not disclose it?
So,do you really think it was justified for the police to hide Sheila's farewell letters,the Bible and the note inside it,no matter WHAT that note contained Jane? All the jury was made aware of was that there was a Bible found lying beside Sheila,not where it was opened,not that there was bloodied fingerprints on it,and nothing about a note inside it.The Farewell letters were hidden from the defence and the jury all together.
Did JB really get a fair trial with such exhibits being hidden from their knowledge Jane?

« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 07:38:PM by snow66! »

Offline Adam

« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2023, 06:20:PM »
There is no suicide note or farewell letter.

Julie said Bamber put the bible on Sheila as part of the frame.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline David1819

Offline Adam

« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2023, 09:36:PM »
Yes there is

https://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,7866.msg373825.html#msg373825

There is not but appreciate after 38 years claims will get more unrealistic.

Cold agas, June being shot by the police, Nevill calling Chelmsford Police, suicide notes.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline ILB

« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2023, 09:49:PM »
There is not but appreciate after 38 years claims will get more unrealistic.

Cold agas, June being shot by the police, Nevill calling Chelmsford Police, suicide notes.

Where is the note from then?
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Bill Robertson

• In my opinion
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2023, 09:50:AM »
There is no suicide note or farewell letter.

Of course! The bedroom photo is fake, DC Eastwood lied, Stan Jones was drunk and delusional, the tape recording of his interview has been faked, Essex Police and the Metropolitan Police have both told porkies. Or, perhaps Julie told a fib?
Julie’s going to Low Newton; remember to pack a toothbrush you lying toe rag, in my opinion

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2023, 10:25:AM »

We know from TFG that Jeremy didn't place the bible where it was photographed. Not was it in the path of the door, to ruck up against her.  The Bible was placed to cover the stain underneath it, by police.