Author Topic: Auditors  (Read 2324 times)

Offline Hardy Boy

Re: Auditors
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2023, 09:22:PM »
Having said that in defence of the general public If I wasn't sure about the law on filming itself and somebody came filming my premises I would probably respond with something like " you can't film here mate"
There is a reason i took interest in it ILB and it is similar to what your saying.  My friend who i had for training once,  ran a Canoe club and he asked me to film them which i did.  I didn't know the Law, while i was filming a woman came to me and said i shouldn't be filming because there are Children present and it's against the Law, i said  "i'm not filming the Children" and i explained everything.  I panicked after and deleted all my footage of my friend doing rolls in the water etc and through gates.  When he came out he asked to see them and i explained what i'd done, he said, "she's talking Bo....ks you can film watever you want from Public.  Whatever you can see from Public you can film, they can't sensor your eye's.

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2023, 09:42:PM »
Aye some stuff like this quite funny. I used to like cyclist ones as well.
It's better than watching TV Roch, at least you get a Laugh.  I don't take it series, why go up to a man with a camera and ask him what's he doing and then say Don't film me. 

You walk around shopping in Town's and there are Camera's everywhere, people have Dash cams and you don't know your being filmed, police have Body cams and they are filming you.......... They get a report from some buisness to say there is a man with a Camera outside filming us and four squad cars turn up.  Some old Lady gets Robbed down the street and no one turns up and just given a crime number.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2023, 09:49:PM »
It's better than watching TV Roch, at least you get a Laugh.  I don't take it series, why go up to a man with a camera and ask him what's he doing and then say Don't film me. 

You walk around shopping in Town's and there are Camera's everywhere, people have Dash cams and you don't know your being filmed, police have Body cams and they are filming you.......... They get a report from some buisness to say there is a man with a Camera outside filming us and four squad cars turn up.  Some old Lady gets Robbed down the street and no one turns up and just given a crime number.

Have you seen any of the hunt sab ones? The hunts all have heavies who abuse the hunt sabs and rag them about. Screaming in their faces. Blokes v women. 

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2023, 09:55:PM »

If no one was holding the Police to account what would they get away with, if they were not being filmed while trying to make an arrest or talking to a member of the Public, it's quite easy for them to invent some arrestable offence, they have to be very careful when being filmed and that's the reason they don't like it, they don't like being held accountable.

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2023, 09:57:PM »
Have you seen any of the hunt sab ones? The hunts all have heavies who abuse the hunt sabs and rag them about. Screaming in their faces. Blokes v women.
No Roch i will have a look.  Hunt as in Hound and Fox Hunting?

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2023, 10:04:PM »
No Roch i will have a look.  Hunt as in Hound and Fox Hunting?

Yes HB. 

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2023, 10:09:PM »
Yes HB.
Will look now Roch, thanks.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2023, 08:35:AM »
Will look now Roch, thanks.

I've seen some real nasty ones where I think the police should make arrests.

Haven't seen this one all the way through so I don't know if it's a bad one or a mild one.

https://youtu.be/E-Z7pLO171U?si=65xW4CXqvEGb2fyI

Offline ILB

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2023, 09:25:AM »

Scrapyard ones make me laugh

" there's people here mate who are unloading who don't want to be filmed "

I can imagine   ;D
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2023, 04:41:PM »
Scrapyard ones make me laugh

" there's people here mate who are unloading who don't want to be filmed "

I can imagine   ;D
I think it would be the last place i would visit to film  ;D ;D ;D.  I watched one where PJ Audits takes a battering.  I totally agree with what you say about all this ILB, but it is entertainment, something you don't get on TV anymore.  I think the Police are part to blame, they know most of the time why this person is here, walk away and they would stop.

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2023, 07:44:PM »

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2023, 10:40:AM »

Offline Hardy Boy

« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2023, 01:42:PM »
Hunt Sab argy bargy..

https://youtu.be/wFQ9O2gjMaU?si=R0d9hTqvR6NYqsgM
Ha Ha will have to watch some more of those, not too violent that one Roch, but interesting.  I thought they could only do Trail Hunting?

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2023, 02:00:PM »
Ha Ha will have to watch some more of those, not too violent that one Roch, but interesting.  I thought they could only do Trail Hunting?

I think it's hardly ever enforced HB.

Offline ILB

« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2023, 11:09:AM »
I don't know what to believe with it all to be honest.

Was talking to a customer the other day. He was looking at pursuing legal action against a builder. Long story short the builder has apparently secretly recorded a conversation he had with my customer whilst he was in my customers house. The customer believes he has broken the law because he was on private property. ( they are in dispute over some work that has been carried out )

Don't think he has a leg to stand on ( the customer ) in pursuing this but then again I'm not certain on the exact legislation
« Last Edit: August 30, 2023, 11:09:AM by ILB »
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me