Author Topic: Storing Urine  (Read 581 times)

Offline Bubo bubo

• Veteran Member

Offline Steve_uk

Re: Storing Urine
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2022, 05:00:PM »
This may explain LM storing urine. It looks as if there is a 'market'. Entrepreneurship?

https://askthepsych.com/atp/2008/10/08/storing-bottles-of-urine/#:~:text=Storing%20bottles%20of%20urine%20is%20not%20uncommon%20in,may%20be%20selling%20her%20urine%20for%20this%20purpose.
But if Luke was such a heavy cannabis user why would he store his own urine? It would be useless for anyone trying to pass his or her urine as Luke's.

Offline Bubo bubo

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2022, 05:27:PM »
But if Luke was such a heavy cannabis user why would he store his own urine? It would be useless for anyone trying to pass his or her urine as Luke's.
Maybe he paid others for theirs and sold it on. Maybe he traded it for cannabis. We have no accurate information about his usage and dealing habits. If he had not been able to 'score' for  a while because of supplier shortage he would be clean. We just do not know. I am sure teenagers would be only too pleased to earn extra pocket money by giving up their Wee.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2022, 05:27:PM »
I've known young people to keep piss bottles in their rooms.  In the more extreme cases, piss bottles can build up (out of sheer laziness).  However, some people also hoard them.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2022, 09:48:PM »
it fiarly omon in people with trauma.

Offline Germane

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2022, 01:45:AM »
it fiarly omon in people with trauma.

They allegedly found 20 bottles filled with urine in LM’s bedroom on that first raid on 04.07.03. Does anyone know if this was inclusive of the urine bottles found in LM’s sock drawers and socks themselves? Regardless, I don’t think it’s even possible for a fully grown man, let a alone a 14-year-old boy, to pee as frequently as this.  From 01.07.03 - 04.07.03, they found 20 bottles filled with urine? Unless each bottle was only fractionally full?  Does anyone know the exact volume of urine found? I suspect it was just part of Luke’s scruffiness and lifestyle at the time, and nothing to do with him murdering Jodi. LM was peeing in bottles prior to 30.06.03, imo.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2022, 02:47:PM »
its a known meial condition its a isgrace it was used in evedence.

Offline Fairplay1

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2022, 01:34:PM »
It's always rather difficult for me on human level to read some of comments the possibility of  how this very obvious coping measure that a 14 year old was displaying due to the trauma of finding your very young girlfriend in a horrific manner and then for people to attack him personally on a monstrous level , I don't say to myself well this proves it , he was horrible did weird things he's a 14 (no prev history criminal record) but he was storing piss he obviously done it .  The lack of any real empathy for this young guy is a monstrous vile representation of the dire , monstrous and vile human beings that walk amongst us. Is it strange that I am able to have some type of understanding to why a teenager ( who by the way is not alone in this habit/behaviour) could exhibit some strange ways. I get it you have your belief made he's an evil , satanic knife wielding strange music monster he deserves all the hate but ... What if your wrong , I think over the past 18 years I would hope you can put your bias aside ( I know it's a hard one). The forensic evidence in the 2003 murder case is beyond doubt.  It is clear (and I know your hate is deep)but it is overwhelmingly clear the police investigation was unbelievably poor ( god I feel for the Jones in this ).They have been unbelievably let Down by that police investigation ( I don't know why their is so many anomalies around the family but their is. Yes they have change statements for trial , other peculiar areas I'm not going to list as we probably all know by now .  But it's just as possible that the Jones where guided to a certain conclusion not because of forensic evidence (the real evidence) but by possibly trauma , emotion and a police investigator who didn't even have the dignified stance whilst the rain was splashing against his face not think , hmm lets get Jodi covered for dignity and more coldly maybe to preserve the evidence.  I feel sad for this family as this is not going to be an easy thing to surmount when that evidence is "properly analysed" and if it points elsewhere, to know that for 18 years that Jodi has had no justice and that a further injustice was done to one of the only people in her life that she adored has also had his life stopped at the age of 14/15  the impact on that on those who have supported guilt will be damning😿 But I will still show the Jones family empathy as this was not their fault that the police did a very poor and substandard investigation in to you daughter/niece/ sisters cruel murder trauma can lead to so many difficult areas.   I hope for an Enquiry into this mess with a proper understandable analysis of DNA so this can have some real certainties or just more conclusive results , for god sake do we not owe to Jodi to be Sure and it's the very least even the haters can do for Luke
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 11:12:AM by Fairplay1 »