Author Topic: Nevill's mistakes with Sheila:  (Read 3976 times)

Offline Adam

Re: Nevill's mistakes with Sheila:
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2022, 12:24:PM »
Well in the aftermath he was out and about a lot: Colin's flat; Sheila's flat; jolly ups UK and Europe etc.  Plus he was taking a lot of calls from friends, relatives and professionals re estate. 

Mr Bamber was a magistrate/jp not a district judge/circuit judge/high court judge. 

What evidence exists that Bamber had an AM pre murders eg a receipt for such?

A receipt? Why would Bamber keep that & how would it find it's way onto the internet?

Bamber having a AM pre massacre means -

Nevill would not ring him.

If he did ring him, he would leave a message or decide not to. Either way, Bamber would still be sleeping.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Cambridgecutie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2022, 12:28:PM »
A receipt? Why would Bamber keep that & how would it find it's way onto the internet?

Bamber having a AM pre massacre means -

Nevill would not ring him.

If he did ring him, he would leave a message or decide not to. Either way, Bamber would still be sleeping.

Most people keep receipts for electrical goods for a year or so/duration of warranty.

Bamber said in his interview he kept receipts for most of the elec goods he purchased for his cottage eg sunbed, stereo etc.

The fact is there's no evidence Bamber had an AM pre murders.
Patrick O'Connor, Barrister, Doughty Street Chambers: "It will have to be a slam dunk.  It will have to be something of a blockbuster piece of evidence to have a chance".

Offline Adam

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2022, 12:49:PM »
Most people keep receipts for electrical goods for a year or so/duration of warranty.

Bamber said in his interview he kept receipts for most of the elec goods he purchased for his cottage eg sunbed, stereo etc.

The fact is there's no evidence Bamber had an AM pre murders.

I've just given you a mountain of evidence - Mike, CAL & Wilkes.

You are being very optimistic saying he had one days afterwards but not on the night. I appreciate it confirms his guilt but both parties have to accept he had one.

Julie's & Bamber's WS's do not mention him buying a AM post massacre. Julie's 24 page WS virtually says what he had for breakfast.

Why would the police take his AM tape for evidence?

There is a lot of discussion on the red & blue forums about his AM.

'What page does Bamber say he kept receipts for most of his electrical goods?'

Offline Adam

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2022, 12:55:PM »
Nevill's life was basically about him being the authority figure -

Head of the family.

Head of the farm.

Head of the businesses.

Head of WHF & other properties.

Head of the family wealth.

A magistrate.

Former RAF pilot.

Head of Sheila's finances.

Head of farm hand Jeremy.

----------

Nevill would be very dismissive of Sheila holding a rifle used for shoiting rabbits.

He certainly would not phone Bamber's AM to 'stall her' as QC says.

Offline Adam

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2022, 12:58:PM »
Nevill's life was basically about him being the authority figure -

Head of the family.

Head of the farm.

Head of the businesses.

Head of WHF & other properties.

Head of the family wealth.

A magistrate.

Former RAF pilot.

Head of Sheila's finances.

Head of farm hand Jeremy.

----------

Nevill would be very dismissive of Sheila holding a rifle used for shoiting rabbits.

He certainly would not phone Bamber's AM to 'stall her' as QC says.

All that did not help Nevill when Bamber started shooting him in the face & torso upstairs.

Offline Munksa

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2022, 01:00:PM »
Elephants and Grizzly Bears are becoming endangered species.  Why don't they use their massive height, weight & strength advantage to negate the humans that hunt them?  ::)

What a ridiculous analogy!!!!

The person who commented this has no idea how Grizzlies are hunted LOL

Before you answer I will say what you are going to say, " Fake Justice is that you ? " 😁

Offline Munksa

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2022, 01:19:PM »
According to Scott Lomax he had no Answering Machine pre murders but had one after murders as he was away most times therefore needed one for people to leave message when he wasn't around. You can write to Scott and find out as far as I can remember he asked Bamber.

Offline Kestrel19

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2022, 01:26:PM »
According to Scott Lomax he had no Answering Machine pre murders but had one after murders as he was away most times therefore needed one for people to leave message when he wasn't around. You can write to Scott and find out as far as I can remember he asked Bamber.

Assuming that’s correct, then if having an Answer Machine made him definitely guilty according to Adam, then him not having one must make him definitely innocent?

Offline Adam

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2022, 01:28:PM »

Can you quote the extract?

Lomax is a hardcore supporter & would know an AM pre massacre would be more evidence which confirmed his guilt.

It's always been accepted he had an AM pre massacre. Mike as a hardcore guilter said this.

Might always be one of those grey areas. As CC said, people keep receipts for electrical goods for a year & Bamber kept his electrical receipts.

Over to you Bamber.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 01:29:PM by Adam »

Offline Munksa

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2022, 01:28:PM »
Assuming that’s correct, then if having an Answer Machine made him definitely guilty according to Adam, then him not having one must make him definitely innocent?

Hi

Then Adam has to come up with different scenario .

Offline Munksa

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2022, 01:31:PM »
I've just given you a mountain of evidence - Mike, CAL & Wilkes.

You are being very optimistic saying he had one days afterwards but not on the night. I appreciate it confirms his guilt but both parties have to accept he had one.

Julie's & Bamber's WS's do not mention him buying a AM post massacre. Julie's 24 page WS virtually says what he had for breakfast.

Why would the police take his AM tape for evidence?

There is a lot of discussion on the red & blue forums about his AM.

'What page does Bamber say he kept receipts for most of his electrical goods?'

I havnt seen what Mike has to say. As for CAL and Wilkes they certainly don't say he had Answering Machine pre murders. Without going round in circles can you provide evidence they have said? Page no ? Thanks

guest29835

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2022, 01:32:PM »

Not necessarily, as the guilt camp will then say he just made up the call from Nevill (as opposed to staging it).

I always take Jeremy's claims with a pinch of salt, because he does tell some whoppers, but on this occasion, I believe he is telling the truth about not having an answering machine pre-incident.  The reason is that the only purpose an answering machine would serve is to help him stage a call from Nevill, but Jeremy could not have pre-planned that call because he would have assumed that Nevill would be killed where he was found, so an answering machine is only of use to him if it is already rigged up at Bourtree Cottage before he sets out that night.

Offline Adam

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2022, 01:33:PM »
Hi

Then Adam has to come up with different scenario .

Bamber scenario remains the same.

Sheila scenario would have Nevill ringing Bamber & waiting several minutes for him to answer.

Offline Adam

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2022, 01:34:PM »
Not necessarily, as the guilt camp will then say he just made up the call from Nevill (as opposed to staging it).

I always take Jeremy's claims with a pinch of salt, because he does tell some whoppers, but on this occasion, I believe he is telling the truth about not having an answering machine pre-incident.  The reason is that the only purpose an answering machine would serve is to help him stage a call from Nevill, but Jeremy could not have pre-planned that call because he would have assumed that Nevill would be killed where he was found, so an answering machine is only of use to him if it is already rigged up at Bourtree Cottage before he sets out that night.

Don't believe he's ever said it.

Offline Adam

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2022, 01:35:PM »
Don't believe he's ever said it.

The CT certainly haven't.