Author Topic: Sonia Poulton Inerviews Yvonne Hartley And Philip Walker  (Read 1277 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Sonia Poulton Inerviews Yvonne Hartley And Philip Walker
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2022, 02:07:PM »
God, how utterly tiring. Why not find something constructive to do ?

Offline Munksa

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2022, 02:12:PM »
They say Julie attacked Bamber 'multiple times'. So that's why he stayed with her.

But as JackieD said, she tried to murder him. With a pillow!

🤐... I am keeping quiet, zip zip

Offline Armchair Detective

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2022, 03:15:PM »
Yet another unchallenged rehearsal of the CT claims where the host lacks the wherewithal to ask a single pertinent question.

The connection to David Icke makes sense! It seems that one only has to use the phrase "cover up" or "police corruption" and some people will jump fully on board without hearing another word.

The funniest bit was Yvonne claiming they do not speculate or jump to conclusions (!) and Philip describing Julie as "a one woman crime wave" - I did lol at that.

If you are hoping for some snippets about the secret evidence they are keeping under wraps, don't bother.
"When ignorant folks want to advertise their ignorance, you don't really have to do anything, just let them talk" - Barack Obama

Offline lookout

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2022, 03:24:PM »
AD I thought at least you'd have the sense to realise that at this stage of a submission it's not wise to say too much that would damage the defence should there be an appeal.

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2022, 03:39:PM »
AD I thought at least you'd have the sense to realise that at this stage of a submission it's not wise to say too much that would damage the defence should there be an appeal.

Sorry Lookout but I don't see how it could damage anything. You can't overturn a conviction in secret and public support aided by crusading journalists has been instrumental in previous MOJ cases.

There is something not right about claiming to have irrefutable proof and refusing to show it.
"When ignorant folks want to advertise their ignorance, you don't really have to do anything, just let them talk" - Barack Obama

Offline Munksa

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2022, 03:41:PM »
Yet another unchallenged rehearsal of the CT claims where the host lacks the wherewithal to ask a single pertinent question.

The connection to David Icke makes sense! It seems that one only has to use the phrase "cover up" or "police corruption" and some people will jump fully on board without hearing another word.

The funniest bit was Yvonne claiming they do not speculate or jump to conclusions (!) and Philip describing Julie as "a one woman crime wave" - I did lol at that.

If you are hoping for some snippets about the secret evidence they are keeping under wraps, don't bother.

To be fair Icke is fine. Ignore his reptilian stuffs, that's his opinion and how he sees things which  actually not any difference from people believing in a bearded man who sits on a throne in heven watching us all. I take no notice of that. Let's not throw the baby with the bathwater.

Whatever anyone says he's is very tuned with the Global " conspiracy" , the current political situations, the corrupt govt, our freedom taken away with fake enemies, big brother, cashless society et etc. It is happening. He is spot on!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 03:43:PM by Munksa »

Offline lookout

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2022, 03:42:PM »
Sorry Lookout but I don't see how it could damage anything. You can't overturn a conviction in secret and public support aided by crusading journalists has been instrumental in previous MOJ cases.

There is something not right about claiming to have irrefutable proof and refusing to show it.

This has only been recent and added to the submission. There's bound to be doubting Thomas's such as yourself ready to rip it to pieces. Nothing wrong in only giving out half a story, is there ?

Offline Munksa

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2022, 03:42:PM »

Absolutely! Agreed..

Offline lookout

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2022, 03:43:PM »
You'll have to wait, won't you ?

Offline Munksa

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2022, 03:47:PM »

[/b]

After 10 years they still haven't made public the 2012 CCRC's reason for rejection.

Hmmm what's there to hide? That's a bit rich coming from people who scream disclosure!

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2022, 04:08:PM »

This has only been recent and added to the submission. There's bound to be doubting Thomas's such as yourself ready to rip it to pieces. Nothing wrong in only giving out half a story, is there ?

Irrefutable proof is irrefutable Lookout.

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2022, 04:18:PM »
To be fair Icke is fine. Ignore his reptilian stuffs, that's his opinion and how he sees things which  actually not any difference from people believing in a bearded man who sits on a throne in heven watching us all. I take no notice of that. Let's not throw the baby with the bathwater.

Whatever anyone says he's is very tuned with the Global " conspiracy" , the current political situations, the corrupt govt, our freedom taken away with fake enemies, big brother, cashless society et etc. It is happening. He is spot on!

A friend had a spare ticket and I actually went to see Icke give a talk once. Probably 25 years ago and before he started with the lizard stuff.

It was interesting but there are far more grounded and reasonable ways to try and understand the world.

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2022, 04:37:PM »
[/b]

After 10 years they still haven't made public the 2012 CCRC's reason for rejection.

Hmmm what's there to hide? That's a bit rich coming from people who scream disclosure!

One can only suspect that it totally demolishes some or all of the CT claims that have been repeated ad nauseum for the last decade.

Offline lookout

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2022, 05:45:PM »
The CCRC will only accept NEW evidence and not that which has been previously used.

Offline Munksa

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2022, 06:37:PM »
That's obvious ! That's why it got rejected in 2012.