Author Topic: Sequence of events surrounding the silencer.  (Read 17039 times)

Offline Jane

Re: Sequence of events surrounding the silencer.
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2021, 01:15:PM »
Well she’s certainly not trying to cover herself, if she was hiding something she wouldn’t have mentioned finding the Knickers and finding the silencer in her statements.

That's a very good point, RJ.

Offline lookout

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2021, 01:33:PM »
That is correct. Suspect David believes AE read some books straight after the massacre.

They all worked their heads that's for sure.

Offline David1819

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2021, 01:54:PM »
Well she’s certainly not trying to cover herself, if she was hiding something she wouldn’t have mentioned finding the Knickers and finding the silencer in her statements.

The underwear was first mentioned in the housekeepers statement. And it also relates to the blood found on the kitchen window. So the officer taking the statement probably questioned her on the subject.

She testified at court that she left the nickers at white House Farm. But admitted to COLP she took them back to Oak Farm.

Offline Adam

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2021, 02:10:PM »
The underwear was first mentioned in the housekeepers statement. And it also relates to the blood found on the kitchen window. So the officer taking the statement probably questioned her on the subject.

She testified at court that she left the nickers at white House Farm. But admitted to COLP she took them back to Oak Farm.

How?
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline David1819

« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2021, 02:15:PM »

Offline lookout

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2021, 02:16:PM »
The whole point being that nobody should have ever been allowed inside the farmhouse at any time ( who'd have wanted to ? ) while investigations were continuing. Relatives or not, try and get past police when somewhere is under investigation ! Under the circumstances I'd have very much doubted if anyone would have wanted to have broken in.

guest29835

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2021, 05:25:PM »
Here is another thread worth reading..

https://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,1931.msg59842.html#msg59842

This Forum had some cracking posters around that time, and Smiffy was one of them.  It's worth hunting round the Forum for his posts, I think.

Offline Adam

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2021, 05:29:PM »
The whole point being that nobody should have ever been allowed inside the farmhouse at any time ( who'd have wanted to ? ) while investigations were continuing. Relatives or not, try and get past police when somewhere is under investigation ! Under the circumstances I'd have very much doubted if anyone would have wanted to have broken in.

They weren't.

Offline lookout

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2021, 06:00:PM »
This Forum had some cracking posters around that time, and Smiffy was one of them.  It's worth hunting round the Forum for his posts, I think.

I've read many of Smiffy's posts. He used to get a lot of stick as well, only because he spoke sense. :o 

Offline Adam

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2021, 02:33:PM »
It looks like David is not going to address any of the posts. Although he created the thread.

Except to say the blood in the bucket of water relates to the blood on the kitchen window sill. Then not say how.

Offline lookout

« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2021, 02:42:PM »
And it wasn't Bamber who'd created the blood splashes on the window sill and surrounding area-----how did it get there btw ?

Offline Adam

« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2021, 02:56:PM »
And it wasn't Bamber who'd created the blood splashes on the window sill and surrounding area-----how did it get there btw ?

Bamber did exit out of the kitchen window.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2021, 02:59:PM »

DS Jones collects the silencer on 12 August (Dickinson Report Paragraph 266)

He collects the second of two silencers on conflicting dates [evening of the 12th August 1985], but he had already collected a silencer from the scene on the first morning of the police investigation (7th August 1985) - both of these silencers were subsequently merged together as though they were the same items!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 03:01:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline David1819

« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2021, 03:10:PM »
He collects the second of two silencers on conflicting dates [evening of the 12th August 1985], but he had already collected a silencer from the scene on the first morning of the police investigation (7th August 1985) - both of these silencers were subsequently merged together as though they were the same items!

No, that is from a fake statement you made up.

YOU have earned yourself a 'Permanent BAN' for this attack upon my credibility and character..
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 06:05:PM by mike tesko »

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2021, 10:33:AM »
No, that is from a fake statement you made up.

YOU have earned yourself a 'Permanent BAN' for this attack upon my credibility and character..

?????
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000