Author Topic: The Case For Reasonable Doubt: the posts of QCChevalier  (Read 3288 times)

Offline Adam

Re: The Case For Reasonable Doubt: the posts of QCChevalier
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2021, 01:07:PM »
Nevill was shot 4 times upstairs. Twice in the face from inches away. However was still able to get downstairs & put up a struggle.

June was able to crawl a few feet after being shot 5 times.

So certainly a low powered gun compared to hand guns & shot guns.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2021, 01:07:PM »
Who the fook cares?

Who the fook cares about you the amount of time you spend posting #sad life
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2021, 01:07:PM »
Can you be clear please about what it is that's under dispute.

I'm just wondering how to apply Prof Knight's assertion to Sheila's gunshot wounds, with regards to the transferance of blood from her gunshots wounds to the underside of her wrist / palm.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 01:08:PM by Roch »

Offline Cambridgecutie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2021, 01:10:PM »

Who the fook cares about you the amount of time you spend posting #sad life

I shouldn't think anyone.  Why would they?

Is that what you've named the forum #sad life?  :)) :)) :))
Patrick O'Connor, Barrister, Doughty Street Chambers: "It will have to be a slam dunk.  It will have to be something of a blockbuster piece of evidence to have a chance".

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2021, 01:12:PM »

I think the public may have become sated by the number of documentaries/crime programmes which have  given air-time to the Bamber case. Only the genuinely interested will watch seriously. It may be a case of preaching to the converted.

You clearly know there is another documentary being made if you live in the area  :)
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline Cambridgecutie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2021, 01:12:PM »
I'm just wondering how to apply Prof Knight's assertion to Sheila's gunshot wounds, with regards to the transferance of blood from her gunshots wounds to the underside of her wrist / palm.

Sorry I am still not clear about what you're referring to?
Patrick O'Connor, Barrister, Doughty Street Chambers: "It will have to be a slam dunk.  It will have to be something of a blockbuster piece of evidence to have a chance".

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2021, 01:13:PM »
I shouldn't think anyone.  Why would they?

Is that what you've named the forum #sad life?  :)) :)) :))

It’s clearly about you. What do you think about the new documentary

Offline Cambridgecutie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2021, 01:18:PM »
Nevill was shot 4 times upstairs. Twice in the face from inches away. However was still able to get downstairs & put up a struggle.

June was able to crawl a few feet after being shot 5 times.

So certainly a low powered gun compared to hand guns & shot guns.

The wounds were not immediately fatal but would have been if others hadn't supervened.  I don't believe it had anything to do with the power of the rifle.  If the victims received head shots or shots to vital organs then they might well have been immediately fatal.  Bamber couldn't inflict shots directed at the head or heart as he needed the scene to look amateurish and frenzied. 

Offline Cambridgecutie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2021, 01:19:PM »

It’s clearly about you. What do you think about the new documentary

A new documentary about ME!  Now that would BE interesting  ;D

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2021, 01:50:PM »
A new documentary about ME!  Now that would BE interesting  ;D

You clearly have a #sadlife and appear afflicted in some way

It amuses me to see what an angry person you are

Caroline was like that too. She used to be abusive but disappeared when someone exposed her identity

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2021, 02:10:PM »
Sorry I am still not clear about what you're referring to?

Does Knight's assertion apply to Sheila's shots? If so, does that have any implications for the transferance of blood from her gunshot wounds to the underside of her wrist / palm, as asserted by Vanezis?

Offline Cambridgecutie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2021, 02:14:PM »
Does Knight's assertion apply to Sheila's shots? If so, does that have any implications for the transferance of blood from her gunshot wounds to the underside of her wrist / palm, as asserted by Vanezis?

Do you mean this delay about blood emitting from gunshot wounds?

Offline Cambridgecutie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2021, 02:16:PM »

You clearly have a #sadlife and appear afflicted in some way

It amuses me to see what an angry person you are

Caroline was like that too. She used to be abusive but disappeared when someone exposed her identity

Lets hope no one exposes your identity Valerie  ;)

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2021, 02:43:PM »
Do you mean this delay about blood emitting from gunshot wounds?

Yes that's what I meant. It puzzles me regarding Sheila's shots for each scenario, ie

Killer / Suicide / Accidental discharge by police.

Offline Jane

« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2021, 02:49:PM »
You clearly know there is another documentary being made if you live in the area  :)

Actually, I don't.  My friend's  some, a film maker, had thought to do a film, but lost interest after so many had been done.