Author Topic: Was Sheila shot first?  (Read 406 times)

Offline Bubo bubo

Re: Was Sheila shot first?
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2021, 02:34:PM »
There is no blood in Sheila's room plus the both pathologists stated she was sitting upwards when both shots were fired.

So the answer is no.

To be accurate you should say there is no visible blood in SC's room. We do not know what is on the far side of the bed we have no pictures. There is also a garment to the left side of the bed, near the pillow. This could be hiding blood from where she shot herself. The dynamics for SC being able to shoot herself change dramatically if she can sit on what is a lower bed than that in the main bedroom. If she was shot on the bed it would explain the view that someone had laid on the bed without actually using it.

Offline David1819

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2021, 02:40:PM »
To be accurate you should say there is no visible blood in SC's room. We do not know what is on the far side of the bed we have no pictures. There is also a garment to the left side of the bed, near the pillow. This could be hiding blood from where she shot herself. The dynamics for SC being able to shoot herself change dramatically if she can sit on what is a lower bed than that in the main bedroom. If she was shot on the bed it would explain the view that someone had laid on the bed without actually using it.

She shot herself in the main bedroom hence there is a pool of her blood on the carpet and two shell casings right by her body.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 03:19:PM by David1819 »

Offline Bubo bubo

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2021, 02:46:PM »
She shot herself in the main bedroom hence there is a pool of her blood on the carpet and two she'll casings right by her body.
I was not aware that her blood had been found in a pool. I thought the carpet sample bloods were from June. Where is this evidence? If she was moved some residual blood could have been found in the main bedroom. There is no way to prove that the casings were from bullets fired into Sheila. your comments do not answer the point I made about visible blood.

Offline Real Justice

• Veteran Member
    • Trial related photographs
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2021, 03:12:PM »
She shot herself in the main bedroom hence there is a pool of her blood on the carpet and two she'll casings right by her body.
The two shell casings could have been planted by the killer so that doesn’t prove anything David?

Offline David1819

« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2021, 03:38:PM »
The two shell casings could have been planted by the killer so that doesn’t prove anything David?

The shell casings come out the gun after the trigger is pulled.

Offline Roch

« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2021, 03:43:PM »
One thing I do find heartwarming, is that Thomas Mair brought David and RJ together in harmony. (Apologies for going off topic).

Offline Adam

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2021, 03:49:PM »
She shot herself in the main bedroom hence there is a pool of her blood on the carpet and two shell casings right by her body.

The shell casing could be moved.

Blood would be found where Sheila was found. Espescially if Bamber fired the second shot there. June was also there dripping blood. 
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 03:55:PM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Real Justice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2021, 03:52:PM »
I know that, I thought we was on about Sheila being shot in her bedroom first and then the second shot in her parents bedroom.  I was pointing out the shell casings could have been moved for that to happen?

Offline Roch

« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2021, 03:53:PM »

In the earlier days of the forum, I recall Mike T claiming that during the second investigation, the police changed the positions of the shell casings to suit the prosecution case. Did he not also claim that a shell casing could be moved accidentally via becoming attached to a police boot? Rings a bell.

Offline Adam

« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2021, 03:57:PM »
Bamber could have wrapped Sheila in the bed sheets & carried her to the main bedroom. Therefore no blood would drip from her onto the carpet.

The sheets would then be disposed of.

Sheila's blood would continue to drip where she was found. Espescially if she received her second shot there.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 03:58:PM by Adam »

Offline Real Justice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2021, 04:02:PM »
One thing I do find heartwarming, is that Thomas Mair brought David and RJ together in harmony. (Apologies for going off topic).
To be honest Roch, I found once Caroline and Jane left he stuck to debating rather than his obsession with them both and his knowledge is very good, strangely we do have a lot in Common.  I’m personally not bothered that he thinks Sheila did it and me opposite, he still questions me and me him.

Offline Adam

« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2021, 04:02:PM »
If going for an 11 shot massacre this way, it would have been -

Sheila 1 shot.

June/Nevill 8 shots.

The twins two shots.

----------

Nevill reacting resulted in 9 shots in the main bedroom & a reload needed.

Offline Real Justice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2021, 04:21:PM »
In the earlier days of the forum, I recall Mike T claiming that during the second investigation, the police changed the positions of the shell casings to suit the prosecution case. Did he not also claim that a shell casing could be moved accidentally via becoming attached to a police boot? Rings a bell.
The two shell casings have always been a problem to me Roch,  one either side etc.  But David says one bounced off the bed to land where it did, I’m not sure?

Offline Roch

« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2021, 04:38:PM »
The two shell casings have always been a problem to me Roch,  one either side etc.  But David says one bounced off the bed to land where it did, I’m not sure?

I think Mike was referring to the casings being used to argue that Nevill was shot upstairs.

Offline Real Justice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2021, 04:39:PM »
I think Mike was referring to the casings being used to argue that Nevill was shot upstairs.
Oh right.