Author Topic: Hi everyone  (Read 617 times)

Offline Lynnie17

Hi everyone
« on: October 21, 2021, 10:31:AM »
Hi, newbie here  :)

I’ve been fascinated by the WHF murders since the early 1990’s  (I vaguely remember them happening at the time.) I go back and forth whether Jeremy is guilty or not. I’ve read every book on the subject, read the statements/ trial transcripts/ appeals etc…

One thing I will say is how can Jeremy (guilty or innocent)  STILL be serving a whole life tariff, when there are soo many unanswered questions and the whole police cock up of the crime scene, plus the fact that people like us are still debating and not agreeing on the potential scenarios after all these years!

I don’t know of anyone else in the UK who is on a whole life tariff has any debates about them (i.e. because they were clearly guilty with forensic evidence/ cctv/witnesses etc..to back up that fact.)

Love all the different theories that people have but it always leads to more questions, which lead to different scenarios and more questions and around it goes! Arrggg if only you could be a fly on the wall!

Online ngb1066

• Administrator
Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 10:33:AM »

I’ve been fascinated by the WHF murders since the early 1990’s  (I vaguely remember them happening at the time.) I go back and forth whether Jeremy is guilty or not. I’ve read every book on the subject, read the statements/ trial transcripts/ appeals etc…

One thing I will say is how can Jeremy (guilty or innocent)  STILL be serving a whole life tariff, when there are soo many unanswered questions and the whole police cock up of the crime scene, plus the fact that people like us are still debating and not agreeing on the potential scenarios after all these years!

I don’t know of anyone else in the UK who is on a whole life tariff has any debates about them (i.e. because they were clearly guilty with forensic evidence/ cctv/witnesses etc..to back up that fact.)

Love all the different theories that people have but it always leads to more questions, which lead to different scenarios and more questions and around it goes! Arrggg if only you could be a fly on the wall!

Welcome to the forum.

Offline Cambridgecutie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2021, 07:19:PM »

Hi Lynnie17, welcome to the forum.  I'm fairly new too!
Patrick O'Connor, Barrister, Doughty Street Chambers: "It will have to be a slam dunk.  It will have to be something of a blockbuster piece of evidence to have a chance".

Online Steve_uk

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2021, 09:17:PM »

Welcome Lynnie17. To answer one of your questions and to quote Cambridgecutie the case has (in certain quarters) become a circus.

Offline Rob_

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2021, 10:22:PM »

Welcome to the forum, I hope you find the answers you are looking for.