Author Topic: Shell Casings Next To Sheila  (Read 61101 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Shell Casings Next To Sheila
« Reply #720 on: December 07, 2019, 04:38:PM »
Huh? Which photo?

I thought the cream telephone was the one with the handset off in the kitchen - ie, the one which was normally in the bedroom.

There are other items which are on the bed too. I think it was possibly photographed in Sheila's bedroom

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #721 on: December 07, 2019, 04:51:PM »

There are other items which are on the bed too. I think it was possibly photographed in Sheila's bedroom

I've had a look, but I can't see a phone.

Offline lookout

« Reply #722 on: December 07, 2019, 04:55:PM »
I've had a look, but I can't see a phone.

I'll try and find it. It's unplugged and on the bed.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #723 on: December 07, 2019, 04:58:PM »
The phone in the kitchen was the one which was usually in the bedroom - the cream one.

But not directly before the murders because Pike saw it on the bench.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #724 on: December 07, 2019, 05:06:PM »
But not directly before the murders because Pike saw it on the bench.

I can't find where he says that in his statement - he just said it was in the kitchen. He does say that Nevill unplugged the cordless phone though, so maybe the cream one got plugged in after that.

There is no photo of the "fawn" phone, so I can't say whether that could be described as "cream". Mr Pike did say that the phone he saw was of the type issued by the GPO.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #725 on: December 07, 2019, 05:14:PM »
I can't find where he says that in his statement - he just said it was in the kitchen. He does say that Nevill unplugged the cordless phone though, so maybe the cream one got plugged in after that.

There is no photo of the "fawn" phone, so I can't say whether that could be described as "cream". Mr Pike did say that the phone he saw was of the type issued by the GPO.

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1366&bih=608&tbm=isch&sxsrf=ACYBGNQh_neWs2pG1ZUpnCM53VAJ5Qcndw%3A1575738207432&sa=1&ei=X9vrXYSKGuqJjLsP5OmIeA&q=+telephones+issued+by+the+GPO&oq=+telephones+issued+by+the+GPO&gs_l=img.3...53404.60955..61806...0.0..2.569.3090.9j3j2j3j0j1......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......35i39j0i24j0i67j0.LepT3CVs9YI&ved=0ahUKEwjEtfOggqTmAhXqBGMBHeQ0Ag8Q4dUDCAc&uact=5

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #726 on: December 07, 2019, 05:20:PM »
Well there's the cream one in there.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #727 on: December 07, 2019, 05:48:PM »
Well there's the cream one in there.

?

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member

Offline ILB

« Reply #729 on: December 07, 2019, 07:01:PM »
What’s he done wrong?  ???
being born male and having an different opinion
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline ILB

« Reply #730 on: December 07, 2019, 07:02:PM »
You need to mind your language and your attitude - don't think you can bulldoze over people with the excuse that you're from YORKSHIRE! Plain speaking doesn't mean you need to be a PRICK!

Is this you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY4tD2Hbg_A
it wasn't a surveyor was it, it was the police....just saying
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Caroline

« Reply #731 on: December 07, 2019, 07:06:PM »
being born male and having an different opinion

Having a big mouth and not being able to express your opinion without trying to put down others. Mixing plain speaking up with swearing, insulting and just being an all around prick. Just saying!

Offline ILB

« Reply #732 on: December 07, 2019, 07:09:PM »
Having a big mouth and not being able to express your opinion without trying to put down others. Mixing plain speaking up with swearing, insulting and just being an all around prick. Just saying!
I have done nothing of the sort. You posted a clip of Harry Enfield the Yorkshire man and not a counter point to what I said....

Offline Caroline

« Reply #733 on: December 07, 2019, 07:15:PM »
I have done nothing of the sort. You posted a clip of Harry Enfield the Yorkshire man and not a counter point to what I said....

Your posts were removed because of your goading behaviour. You have used being a Yorkshire man to explain your so called 'plain speaking; - which is bollocks. Instead of telling others they are talking crap, you have been asked to provide your own thoughts on what happened but you have yet to take up that challenge. I suspect that it's because if you're not putting others down, you would have very little to say!

guest7363

« Reply #734 on: December 07, 2019, 08:02:PM »
on the flip side I suggest you are overweight and In your forties and are also sexually frustrated but let's not become personal yes....
you don’t deserve to be here, your disgusting