Author Topic: Re: The murder of Jodi Jones  (Read 16469 times)

Offline Parky41

Re: The murder of Jodi Jones
« Reply #2400 on: December 12, 2019, 07:29:PM »
Marty:

Perhaps a simple thank you would have been more appropriate.
I do however agree, that these lies, blatant misrepresentation of facts, are indeed - "utter pish"
Whilst is may be admiral, to jump, to only Ms Leans defence in your attack upon myself personally, not just my post.
Reading through these forums, online evidence and so forth - has been a far cry from sifting through 16rs of Ms Leans work.
The lies and so forth, in abundance from these alone - plain for all to see, if they take the time.
One therefore dreads to imagine, how much more there is - amongst those 16yrs of actual work.
Such strong, personal words to use of "venom to hate" towards someone, who has highlighted some of these.
One's time would be better served, checking what they post - prior to joining forces, of promoting lies and misinformation.
Just a suggestion, of course.
No arguments to be won Marty, how petty and somewhat futile to enter into some form of game play, of scoring points.
It matters not who may read what I post Marty - it does however matter from the campaigners side, who may read or listen to them.
Perhaps the reason why this campaign has gotten no-where, when it is founded upon lies, blanket misinformation.
Those very people who seek truth and Justice are neither truthful or Just in their actions, do you not feel that is wrong? That something is amiss?
Silly question really - when you, yourself have treated people unjustly, an innocent man from a funeral directors, being but one.
If you, were truly just the messenger of this "slipped, cat out of the bag info" Do you feel you were being used Marty?
Someone to pedal their wares, so to speak.- wares in the form of misinformation, lies?
Coughing up this coffin information - mistakenly, coughing up "utter pish" to boot?
Flying with the craws Marty?
Yet to see any explanation for the lies Marty - just some steadfast shimmying around them.

Offline Lithium

« Reply #2401 on: December 25, 2019, 02:00:AM »
enjoy the jail turkey Luke ya beasty bastard here's to another 15.

Offline sandra L

« Reply #2402 on: December 25, 2019, 08:08:AM »
Happy Christmas, Lithium (and everyone else). I hope you have a day surrounded with friends, family, love and laughter and find a space in your heart to appreciate just how precious that is.

Thinking of all of those with an empty space at the table and those with no table at all. Those of us able to post here are so incredibly lucky and blessed - today is a good day to remember with gratitude.

Hope everyone has a lovely time!

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #2403 on: December 25, 2019, 01:47:PM »
Happy Christmas, Lithium (and everyone else). I hope you have a day surrounded with friends, family, love and laughter and find a space in your heart to appreciate just how precious that is.

Thinking of all of those with an empty space at the table and those with no table at all. Those of us able to post here are so incredibly lucky and blessed - today is a good day to remember with gratitude.

Hope everyone has a lovely time!
Thank you Sandra and likewise to you and yours.

Offline marty

« Reply #2404 on: December 25, 2019, 02:59:PM »
Marty:

Perhaps a simple thank you would have been more appropriate.
I do however agree, that these lies, blatant misrepresentation of facts, are indeed - "utter pish"
Whilst is may be admiral, to jump, to only Ms Leans defence in your attack upon myself personally, not just my post.
Reading through these forums, online evidence and so forth - has been a far cry from sifting through 16rs of Ms Leans work.
The lies and so forth, in abundance from these alone - plain for all to see, if they take the time.
One therefore dreads to imagine, how much more there is - amongst those 16yrs of actual work.
Such strong, personal words to use of "venom to hate" towards someone, who has highlighted some of these.
One's time would be better served, checking what they post - prior to joining forces, of promoting lies and misinformation.
Just a suggestion, of course.
No arguments to be won Marty, how petty and somewhat futile to enter into some form of game play, of scoring points.
It matters not who may read what I post Marty - it does however matter from the campaigners side, who may read or listen to them.
Perhaps the reason why this campaign has gotten no-where, when it is founded upon lies, blanket misinformation.
Those very people who seek truth and Justice are neither truthful or Just in their actions, do you not feel that is wrong? That something is amiss?
Silly question really - when you, yourself have treated people unjustly, an innocent man from a funeral directors, being but one.
If you, were truly just the messenger of this "slipped, cat out of the bag info" Do you feel you were being used Marty?
Someone to pedal their wares, so to speak.- wares in the form of misinformation, lies?
Coughing up this coffin information - mistakenly, coughing up "utter pish" to boot?
Flying with the craws Marty?
Yet to see any explanation for the lies Marty - just some steadfast shimmying around them.

Professor parky🤗🤗🤗

Offline Lithium

« Reply #2405 on: June 19, 2020, 11:09:AM »
Has Sandra attempted to link Christian Brueckner to the murder yet?

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2406 on: June 19, 2020, 11:36:AM »

LOL

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #2407 on: June 19, 2020, 11:41:AM »

hello lithum good to see you agian.

Offline WakeyWakey

« Reply #2408 on: June 25, 2020, 01:36:PM »
coming up to that time o year again.

what wil it be this time? Patreon exclusive interview subscriber only  £5 a month? determined to make a career of this she is

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2409 on: June 25, 2020, 04:22:PM »

what wil it be this time? Patreon exclusive interview subscriber only  £5 a month? determined to make a career of this she is

When will we get the other half of that documentary?

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #2410 on: June 25, 2020, 06:14:PM »
When will we get the other half of that documentary?

i dontknowithinkitmay ofgone the same way as your forensic breakthrough.

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2411 on: June 25, 2020, 07:48:PM »
i dontknowithinkitmay ofgone the same way as your forensic breakthrough.

Have you found anymore clues on Facebook?

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2412 on: June 28, 2020, 07:31:PM »
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 07:31:PM by David1819 »

Offline Davie2

« Reply #2413 on: August 08, 2020, 02:44:AM »

It beats a career on universal credit i suppose.