Author Topic: Re: The murder of Jodi Jones  (Read 80555 times)

Online nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
Re: The murder of Jodi Jones
« Reply #1560 on: September 26, 2019, 09:03:PM »
99% of what Anthony Busuttil has allegedly said is nothing but distorted bullshit from Luke's supporters.

Sandra could always type out Busuttils actual evidence verbatim. Just like when she typed out the DNA reports and typed out Lukes police questioning. But she wont do that because the more that's revealed the more apparent Luke's guilt becomes.

whats been distorted that's the mans own words.

https://youtu.be/DTIdhoCwnLc
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 09:06:PM by nugnug »

Offline marty

« Reply #1561 on: September 26, 2019, 09:08:PM »
99% of what Anthony Busuttil has allegedly said is nothing but distorted bullshit from Luke's supporters.

Sandra could always type out Busuttils actual evidence verbatim. Just like when she typed out the DNA reports and typed out Lukes police questioning. But she wont do that because the more that's revealed the more apparent Luke's guilt becomes.

Eh!

Offline Bullseye

Re: Re: The murder of Jodi Jones
« Reply #1562 on: September 27, 2019, 11:04:AM »
Have they found the Luke doppelganger seen with Jodi near the scene of crime and the time of the crime wearing the same type of clothes Luke wore that day yet?

If you mean the 2 at the top of the path then why do people continue to believe this was Jodi? It CLEARLY wasn’t.  The person seen at top of path wash wearing light blue, boot cut style jeans with a blue top, Jodi was wearing black baggy trousers and a black top. There is no way on earth you think this is Jodi surly?? Looking at the pics of the girl in the reconstruction the black clothing is VERY noticeable, can not be mistaken for blue jeans!! Even the person who gave this evidence refused to say it was Luke she seen when questioned on the stand, this was NOT them imo.

Online nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
Re: Re: The murder of Jodi Jones
« Reply #1563 on: September 27, 2019, 04:26:PM »
If you mean the 2 at the top of the path then why do people continue to believe this was Jodi? It CLEARLY wasn’t.  The person seen at top of path wash wearing light blue, boot cut style jeans with a blue top, Jodi was wearing black baggy trousers and a black top. There is no way on earth you think this is Jodi surly?? Looking at the pics of the girl in the reconstruction the black clothing is VERY noticeable, can not be mistaken for blue jeans!! Even the person who gave this evidence refused to say it was Luke she seen when questioned on the stand, this was NOT them imo.

the reconstruction video also has Jodi leaving home later than the alleged sighting.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #1564 on: September 27, 2019, 08:20:PM »
Lean is behind every single one of these accusations btw.

She needs to be stopped.
I enjoy her posts. She's an asset to this site.

Offline sandra L

« Reply #1565 on: September 28, 2019, 08:51:AM »
Lithium, I get that you don't agree with me - I respect your right to think whatever you like - but why on earth do you feel the need to "support" your stance by telling lies about me or endorsing lies told by others about me?

I have never accused anyone of being Jodi's murderer. I have asked questions about why certain things were not checked out or why certain people were treated the way they were and I have always made it clear that by asking those questions I am not suggesting those people are guilty of anything. I couldn't have made it clearer over the years - to point the finger at anyone else would be to do to them what was done to Luke.

She needs to be stopped.

Come on, Lithium, behave yourself! Freedom of expression is one of the clearest indicators of a civilised, advanced society - I don't like much of what you say about this case, but I've never suggested you should be stopped from saying it. This isn't the first time you've suggested I "need to be stopped" - by whom and in what way? One could, if one was so inclined, read that as a threat. I'm not so inclined, so nothing to worry about there, is there?

Online nugnug

« Reply #1566 on: September 28, 2019, 12:08:PM »
Lithium, I get that you don't agree with me - I respect your right to think whatever you like - but why on earth do you feel the need to "support" your stance by telling lies about me or endorsing lies told by others about me?

I have never accused anyone of being Jodi's murderer. I have asked questions about why certain things were not checked out or why certain people were treated the way they were and I have always made it clear that by asking those questions I am not suggesting those people are guilty of anything. I couldn't have made it clearer over the years - to point the finger at anyone else would be to do to them what was done to Luke.

Come on, Lithium, behave yourself! Freedom of expression is one of the clearest indicators of a civilised, advanced society - I don't like much of what you say about this case, but I've never suggested you should be stopped from saying it. This isn't the first time you've suggested I "need to be stopped" - by whom and in what way? One could, if one was so inclined, read that as a threat. I'm not so inclined, so nothing to worry about there, is there?

its because they have nothing in the way of an argument soo have to resort to personal attacks.

Offline marty

« Reply #1567 on: September 28, 2019, 05:39:PM »
Ah that old chestnut.

Is it the same type of personal attacks, that Lean has inflicted on every male associated with the Jones family?

On this thread? Point them out.

Offline sandra L

« Reply #1568 on: September 28, 2019, 08:31:PM »
Much of what you say is libelous and dangerous. This is what I'm suggesting needs stopped before you ruin more lives.

The only "Innocents" betrayed in your book are Jodi's family.

Yes, I know that exposing the truth is dangerous - always have, but thanks for highlighting it.

List, for the members of this forum, actual examples of things I've said that are libelous. I'm happy to address them one by one, from the legal definition of libel.

This is what I'm suggesting needs stopped before you ruin more lives.

But that's not what you said, is it? You didn't say "this needs to be stopped," you said "She needs to be stopped. There's a big difference, isn't there?

The only "Innocents" betrayed in your book are Jodi's family.

Interesting choice of wording, punctuation and grammar! I'll spare you the finer points - I made it clear when I published the book that my aim was to encourage people to draw their own conclusions. And many of them are doing just that.

Did you read the book, Lithium?

Offline marty

« Reply #1569 on: September 30, 2019, 02:06:PM »
Guess you was not around when the WAP forum was about.

Read the whole thing

Offline Guiltyascharged

« Reply #1570 on: September 30, 2019, 04:21:PM »
Marty aka corrine,  nug aka billy, sandra you have atleast 5.. loads of support on here eh..
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 04:23:PM by Guiltyascharged »

Offline marty

« Reply #1571 on: September 30, 2019, 11:04:PM »
Marty aka corrine,  nug aka billy, sandra you have atleast 5.. loads of support on here eh..

Thats me then, found out

Offline marty

« Reply #1572 on: October 01, 2019, 12:09:AM »
Im a male mate

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #1573 on: October 03, 2019, 01:30:AM »
This is how I see it, I’ve said a lot of it before but still nobody has said anything to show Luke’s guilt or innocence, and I for one would welcome a retrial

There is a lot of disturbing information about Luke some it seems confirmed and other things not, a lot of hearsay and opinions but it’s the facts that matter and for me there is just not enough facts showing Luke’s guilt.

dog finding body - dog was a trained tracker
Sighting at top - definitely not Jodi and Luke
Sighting at bottom - debatable if this is Luke, even if it is that is no proof of anything alone
Black dahlia- no connection
Urine bottles - strange but no proof of murder, also is there evidence these were there before the murder?
His bro not confirming Luke was home - he did, but then was distressed and tied in knots on the stand and his statement was pulled apart by a clever lawyer doing what lawyers do. So for me this is not proven either way

Means - yes he had access to knifes and imo the physical ability to commit the crime

Motive - no known motive

Opportunity - debatable, evidence he was at home, even if that is not accepted the timeframe for murder seems very tight, with the addition of the people on the path at the time making the timeframe even less likely.

Dna - nothing found linking Jodi and Luke, expert confirmed this lack of dna made it unlikely to be Luke

Other hard Evidence - none

Circumstantial evidence - plenty but most, if not all, have acceptable explanations, certainly imo is in no way proof of Luke being the murderer without reasonable doubt

I’ve said it before, for me this could all be cleared up if his bro was to confirm once and for all, was Luke at home making tea or was he alone in the house looking at stuff on the net.  Then again it could be that he just cant remember, for sure, what took place on that evening. If that’s the case then back to square one it is..

Offline David1819

« Reply #1574 on: October 03, 2019, 03:50:AM »

dog finding body - dog was a trained tracker

We only have Corrine and Luke Mitchell’s word that it was a “trained tracker” .