Author Topic: Sheila's first rifle load:  (Read 7920 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Sheila's first rifle load:
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2019, 04:41:PM »
What about the bullets on the blue and white chequered worktop, and how did she scamper up and downstairs in her condition to pump enough lead into Nevill to disable both parents?

" In her condition ?" Steve she wasn't pregnant, she was a tall wiry girl who probably skipped up and down the stairs like a two year old on speed. Instead of risking her nails being broken she'd have put a few bullets in the magazine rather than the full quota and carried so many loose ones upstairs. Sadly her father would have been taken out first because of his state of RM.A lot of the shootings were overkill.

Offline lookout

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2019, 04:44:PM »
June would already have been rendered disabled after being shot in bed. Neither parents were youngsters.

Offline lookout

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2019, 04:47:PM »
It's not difficult to mass kill when there are MH issues involved.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2019, 04:52:PM »

" In her condition ?" Steve she wasn't pregnant, she was a tall wiry girl who probably skipped up and down the stairs like a two year old on speed. Instead of risking her nails being broken she'd have put a few bullets in the magazine rather than the full quota and carried so many loose ones upstairs. Sadly her father would have been taken out first because of his state of RM.A lot of the shootings were overkill.

From The Murders At White House Farm Chapter 15:

Painting the exterior walls at Vaulty that afternoon, Michael Horsnell noticed that all wasn't well. At quarter past three he recognized June's silver Renault as it turned in at the drive. He watched June, Sheila and the twins head into the garden: "Mrs. Bamber was playing with the two boys, jumping over small hedges and running up and down the garden. Sheila was with them, but she was like a zombie. She walked very rigidly, and the only part of her that moved was from the knees down. She didn't even turn her head from left to right. I did not hear Sheila speak at all. They went into the house."

Offline Caroline

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2019, 05:19:PM »
It's not difficult to mass kill when there are MH issues involved.

It's not difficult to mass kill when you know how to use and shoot semi-automatic weapon, you have no empathy and you want your inheritance early!
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Caroline

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2019, 05:21:PM »

They were made to look that way.

Offline lookout

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2019, 05:32:PM »

Painting the exterior walls at Vaulty that afternoon, Michael Horsnell noticed that all wasn't well. At quarter past three he recognized June's silver Renault as it turned in at the drive. He watched June, Sheila and the twins head into the garden: "Mrs. Bamber was playing with the two boys, jumping over small hedges and running up and down the garden. Sheila was with them, but she was like a zombie. She walked very rigidly, and the only part of her that moved was from the knees down. She didn't even turn her head from left to right. I did not hear Sheila speak at all. They went into the house."

I can fully understand Sheila's state at that time which was a few hours before the tragedy but nevertheless warning signs from someone who was about to change the lives of everyone in a split second.
The moods of anyone in such a state are a fore-runner of how their minds are going to react depending on how the rest of the time pans out. It wasn't a pleasant evening over dinner by all accounts and as the psychiatrist had already said that when a certain point in the conversation had been mentioned would have " tipped her over the edge ". The fostering subject as well as Colin's suggestion of 100% care of the twins.
Any mother, I don't care who it is would see red, be upset and display disapproval but because Sheila had been in no state for such a conversation her irrationality took over.
In a way similar to when JM put the pillow over JB's face, but it was the words that she'd said which rang familiar " if I can't have you nobody else will ", which would have been in Sheila's thoughts at that time of the murders.

Offline Adam

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2019, 05:34:PM »

Was this on the massacre evening?
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Jane

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2019, 05:45:PM »

I can fully understand Sheila's state at that time which was a few hours before the tragedy but nevertheless warning signs from someone who was about to change the lives of everyone in a split second.
The moods of anyone in such a state are a fore-runner of how their minds are going to react depending on how the rest of the time pans out. It wasn't a pleasant evening over dinner by all accounts and as the psychiatrist had already said that when a certain point in the conversation had been mentioned would have " tipped her over the edge ". The fostering subject as well as Colin's suggestion of 100% care of the twins.
Any mother, I don't care who it is would see red, be upset and display disapproval but because Sheila had been in no state for such a conversation her irrationality took over.
In a way similar to when JM put the pillow over JB's face, but it was the words that she'd said which rang familiar " if I can't have you nobody else will ", which would have been in Sheila's thoughts at that time of the murders.

Unfortunately, "all accounts" amount to only Jeremy's version of them. For those who remain certain of innocence, such will be enough. Those who believe him guilty will be more skeptical. Julie tells us what she was thinking when she placed a pillow over Jeremy's face so her words can't be disputed. We have no proof that Sheila held a gun in her hands and we can't possibly know what, if anything, was going on in her head.

Offline lookout

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2019, 05:50:PM »
It's not difficult to mass kill when you know how to use and shoot semi-automatic weapon, you have no empathy and you want your inheritance early!

I'm sure that if JB was thinking on the lines of inheritance that his granny wasn't long for this earth as was proved a year later and nothing was that desperate that he couldn't wait.. He wasn't in any hurry, if anyone was, it had been Sheila with her £40,000 debt which I noticed had been noted in the run-up to the ITV drama. True or false ? We'll see.
Did Jeremy have any imminent money worries ? I haven't heard.

Offline lookout

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2019, 05:54:PM »
Sadly we see too many suicides through owing money either a gambling debt or a drug/alcohol problem---too many and they can't see any other way out. No, they don't all kill others, some have but those who do have other pressing problems that invariably involve family matters.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2019, 05:58:PM »

I'm sure that if JB was thinking on the lines of inheritance that his granny wasn't long for this earth as was proved a year later and nothing was that desperate that he couldn't wait.. He wasn't in any hurry, if anyone was, it had been Sheila with her £40,000 debt which I noticed had been noted in the run-up to the ITV drama. True or false ? We'll see.

!. June would have inherited from her mothers death, with June out of the way, he'd have gotten granny's money as well.
2, no evidence whatsoever of any debt associated with Sheila
3. why would he need money worries to want to inherit? He didn't want the cash to pay bills, he wanted it to enhance his life!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2019, 05:59:PM »
Was this on the massacre evening?

It was around 3:15pm

Offline Caroline

« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2019, 06:00:PM »
Sadly we see too many suicides through owing money either a gambling debt or a drug/alcohol problem---too many and they can't see any other way out. No, they don't all kill others, some have but those who do have other pressing problems that invariably involve family matters.

And some people just have no empathy for others so killing them for inheritance isn't a problem.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 06:01:PM by Caroline »

Offline Jane

« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2019, 06:01:PM »

You're correct. Jeremy had NO imminent money worries -rent-free house, utilities paid for(?), car, petrol allowance- but it was dependent on him staying exactly where he was. It didn't allow his freedom or entry into the world of ANYWHERE other than the farm and certainly precluded his entry into the world of big spenders. It was as much about breaking free as anything else and half a million without parental advice would give him that. Whilst you believe he was content being on the farm, I believe he was anything BUT.