Author Topic: Setting the record straight - B Wing HMP Full Sutton, 1989 to July 1990...  (Read 7818 times)

Offline lookout

There really is Lookout when you're supposed to be fighting a genuine MOJ.

He's been fighting for 34 years Caroline and has never let up. His side of the story has remained the same throughout. He wouldn't have so many behind him if he'd been guilty.

Offline Steve_uk

I think that's partly why he's kept with Trudi Benjamin. He likes women who do the spade work whilst he sits back on his **** http://www.jeremybambertestimony.co.uk/tru

Offline Steve_uk

He's been fighting for 34 years Caroline and has never let up. His side of the story has remained the same throughout. He wouldn't have so many behind him if he'd been guilty.
No the telephone call details and the rabbits shooting stories have varied to suit the audience.

Offline Caroline

It's not much of a story but it is full of holes.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Jane

Mmm. But it's hardly a definitive number, is it. The Brexit vote was closer than for's and against's on the Bamber case and look what a mess that is.

Offline David1819

No the telephone call details and the rabbits shooting stories have varied to suit the audience.

Rabbit shooting has always been the same. The time he called police changed by 10-15 minutes some 25 years later.

Offline Caroline

Yes, the call times have changed. A few years ago he claimed that West had altered the logs and changed the time of his phone call, now since there has been an attempt to suggest that Neville called the police, he backs West's log and time version.

Offline lookout

I think that's partly why he's kept with Trudi Benjamin. He likes women who do the spade work whilst he sits back on his **** http://www.jeremybambertestimony.co.uk/tru

How can he do anything Steve ? He's done the groundwork so to speak by going through countless documents/files and putting them in order for his team to prepare for another appeal.

Offline Steve_uk

How can he do anything Steve ? He's done the groundwork so to speak by going through countless documents/files and putting them in order for his team to prepare for another appeal.
I'm beginning to think it might be better to restore the death penalty for child killers and killing of Police. Cases such as these attract the public appetite for crime cases and miscreants bask in concomitant notoriety whilst in reality ending up sad and lonely individuals self-tortured in tiny prison cells. What can Bamber do: nothing. What could Myra Hindley do except smoke herself to death, has Ian Huntley any future apart from saving his pills to effect a clandestine suicide? I could go on..

Offline Caroline

I'm beginning to think it might be better to restore the death penalty for child killers and killing of Police. Cases such as these attract the public appetite for crime cases and miscreants bask in concomitant notoriety whilst in reality ending up sad and lonely individuals self-tortured in tiny prison cells. What can Bamber do: nothing. What could Myra Hindley do except smoke herself to death, has Ian Huntley any future apart from saving his pills to effect a clandestine suicide? I could go on..

Don't believe in the DP, although I suspect, some prisoners would prefer it. As for Bamber, I would welcome a retrial but it won't happen.

Offline lookout

I've always been in favour of the death penalty and although mistakes were made in the past, since its abolition I wouldn't like to begin to count the many murders that we now have on a daily basis.
Child killers. Terrorists. Police murderers. I'm sure if it was reinstated it would make a difference.

Truthfully speaking and sad as it may sound but if JB had had a lethal injection I think we may have still been discussing the case even if it was to give a posthumous pardon on his innocence.

Life goes on and I'm afraid that's my attitude no thanks to this lawless society that we have at present.