Author Topic: Who had blood on their hands?  (Read 3360 times)

Offline David1819

Re: Who had blood on their hands?
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2019, 07:00:PM »

Oh dear, Caroline, just as if !?

Too proud to admit being fooled by PH, too arrogant to apologize to JB.

The façade continues....

Offline David1819

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2019, 07:35:PM »
What kind of a plonker hands keys over, just like that ?? Words fail me that anyone could have been so trusting  ::)

He didn't know he was handing the keys over to a snake.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2019, 08:16:PM »
Too proud to admit being fooled by PH, too arrogant to apologize to JB.

The façade continues....

Too dumb to lay down when you have been shown to be a complete liar and a sneaky, manipulating troll!

Post to Scipio when you first joined the forum

The Series of issues you put forward are constructed with innumerable guesses and speculations on your part. Your portraying a prosecuting version of events rather than solid unbiased facts.

I appreciate the effort you make but at the end of the day not you or anyone else can solve the White House Farm murders I realised that myself a while ago having thoroughly read about the case being swayed one way or another by flimsy circumstantial evidence and opinion I soon realised you would have to have been there that night to be certain of what happened.

I once was fairly sure of Jeremy's guilt until two lawyers told me on separate occasions that if he was on trial today he would be found not guilty. That got me thinking and the more I looked into things the more cracks and holes I found in the prosecution. At the end of the day only Jeremy knows. So if he is innocent there will always be guesses rumors and doubt. If he is guilty he is only one that can effectively solve the case by providing a detailed confession.

Post to NGB just a few weeks ago;

That article was one of the first things I ever read about the case after I watched a documentary on JB in late 2014. Still ignorant on the subject I just took it all at face value. I still remember joining this forum a few month later naively thinking you were Jeremy’s "protector". Looking back I cant help but laugh.

David's stated approach to writing if he were to write Jeremy Bamber;

Its not that simple. I would have to built allot of rapport with him over many letters and use many mind game tactics to get anything useful out of him without him working it out. Not easy

This is his approach on here too. Trying to butter up Lookout and pretending to care about her smoking.
Trying to manipulate NGB by continually posting about Paul Harrison, someone he knows inflames NGB someone who was active here before the idiot was even a member. He cares nothing about Paul Harrison, it's simply a method of opening old wounds and trying to make sure they still bleed! Recently he stated that he wished Paul Harrison was no longer an influence but hasn't stopped posting about him - proves he has ulterior motives which are clear as crystal!

Paul Harrison had no influence on my change of heart and I have not backed up his theories about Sheila being involved - I don't think she was! Your heart throb acted alone David, he murdered five people in cold blood and you're defending him - although I guess that's not surprising given that in your own words;

Two people on separate occasions have said they can imagine me being serial killer  ???

However both individuals where not the brightest of people

They may not be the brightest but both of them saw something in you that is wrong!. I see it too!
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline lookout

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2019, 10:55:AM »
He didn't know he was handing the keys over to a snake.

Yes, that's true, but it does highlight his naivety at that time in his life that he was no-way as street-wise as many made him out to be. Too naïve in fact to have carried out any murders whatsoever.

Pity his father hadn't thrown out a few hints on how some people weren't all as honest and trusting as they'd appeared to be.

Offline Jane

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2019, 11:15:AM »

Yes, that's true, but it does highlight his naivety at that time in his life that he was no-way as street-wise as many made him out to be. Too naïve in fact to have carried out any murders whatsoever.

Pity his father hadn't thrown out a few hints on how some people weren't all as honest and trusting as they'd appeared to be.

Well, he certainly hinted to some of his friends that Jeremy wasn't what he'd hoped he would be.

Offline David1819

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2019, 11:15:AM »

At least AE is a good liar. Contrast to RWB

Jeremy allegedly said -

"Oh no, uncle Bobbie, I could kill anybody. I could even kill my parents"

And Mabel Speakman allegedly said -

"hurry up Bobbie, I want my Will changed before I die"

::)

Offline lookout

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2019, 11:34:AM »

Well, he certainly hinted to some of his friends that Jeremy wasn't what he'd hoped he would be.

Because Nevill's expectations of a lad of 24 who didn't come up to the mark as a fully-fledged farmer overnight was the way that Nevill spoke. A complete misunderstanding of the youth of that day plus the fact that farming was never in the true blood of Jeremy, the same as it wasn't with Sheila.

It's not an offence not to follow in the footsteps of what others wish you to be. How many people listen to their parents ?

Offline Adam

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2019, 01:51:PM »

Wilkes's book says the keys were with Stan Jones. He asked AE to do some tidying up at WHF & gave her the keys.

Doubt that Bamber had any keys from the moment it became a murder scene. Doubt that Bamber ever had any keys to WHF in the first place.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline lookout

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2019, 01:58:PM »
Wilkes's book says the keys were with Stan Jones. He asked AE to do some tidying up at WHF & gave her the keys.

Doubt that Bamber had any keys from the moment it became a murder scene. Doubt that Bamber ever had any keys to WHF in the first place.

Doubt all you like,Thomas ! :)

Offline Adam

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2019, 02:37:PM »

Doubt all you like,Thomas ! :)

If Bamber had keys to WHF, he could have offerred them to the police on the massacre night.

He certainly was not going to get the keys when it was a crime scene.

Stan Jones asked AE to do a tidy up at WHF & gave her the keys because Bamber was not about.

Bamber would not have had keys to WHF for years. Which is why he knew about window access.

Offline David1819

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2019, 03:08:PM »
If Bamber had keys to WHF, he could have offerred them to the police on the massacre night.

Jeremy did have keys. But the Bamber's locked the doors from the inside before bed
No key would work from the outside. No use to police on massacre night.

Once the kitchen door was knocked down, it was soon replaced and had a different key.

According to AE in her COLP statement -

"Jeremy said he could never go back into White House Farm and so they asked me to be a keyholder, and Jeremy had no objection."

make of that what you will

Offline Jane

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2019, 03:18:PM »

Because Nevill's expectations of a lad of 24 who didn't come up to the mark as a fully-fledged farmer overnight was the way that Nevill spoke. A complete misunderstanding of the youth of that day plus the fact that farming was never in the true blood of Jeremy, the same as it wasn't with Sheila.

It's not an offence not to follow in the footsteps of what others wish you to be. How many people listen to their parents ?

Ha! It will probably surprise you that I'm in complete agreement with you. It's always been my opinion that Jeremy was adopted to farm. He wasn't going to be forced to. It was assumed he would automatically want to. Unfortunately, he didn't have a vocation for farming. Nevill's disbelief and disappointment must have been profound.

Offline Adam

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2019, 03:56:PM »
Jeremy did have keys. But the Bamber's locked the doors from the inside before bed
No key would work from the outside. No use to police on massacre night.

Once the kitchen door was knocked down, it was soon replaced and had a different key.

According to AE in her COLP statement -

"Jeremy said he could never go back into White House Farm and so they asked me to be a keyholder, and Jeremy had no objection."

make of that what you will

How would Bamber and the police know all the doors were bolted from the inside?

No harm in Bamber offerring the police keys. A key may have opened one of the doors.

I have never read that Bamber had the keys to WHF. He may have had a set of keys when a boy. Then again, he may have relied on his parents to let him in.

Offline David1819

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2019, 04:32:PM »
How would Bamber and the police know all the doors were bolted from the inside?

No harm in Bamber offerring the police keys. A key may have opened one of the doors.

I have never read that Bamber had the keys to WHF. He may have had a set of keys when a boy. Then again, he may have relied on his parents to let him in.

Jeremy would have known his own families habits of locking the doors before bed.

Offline Adam

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2019, 04:38:PM »
Jeremy would have known his own families habits of locking the doors before bed.

Why? He had not lived there for years. Besides which always a chance one of the doors could be opened with a key.

Bamber either forgot to bring them (although Nevill said 'Please come over), or never had any.