Author Topic: Epstein & Prince Andrew.  (Read 5751 times)

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
Re: Epstein & Prince Andrew.
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2019, 05:59:PM »
I think we should reserve judgement until more facts emerge. There's hardly a smoking gun at the moment.

i think theres zero chane o that happening.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2019, 06:07:PM »
i think theres zero chane o that happening.
I don't know whether UK citizens can be subpoenaed to appear in US courts but you can bet your bottom dollar the Establishment in this country will be straining every sinew to ensure this doesn't happen. Hence the UK interview. The companies and university breaking connections with him is the easy part.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2019, 06:11:PM »
I don't know whether UK citizens can be subpoenaed to appear in US courts but you can bet your bottom dollar the Establishment in this country will be straining every sinew to ensure this doesn't happen. Hence the UK interview. The companies and university breaking connections with him is the easy part.

if he doesnt coprate everyone is going think the worst he has to.

to be honest im more intrested in what clinton and trump were doing with epstein.

Offline Real Justice

• Veteran Member
    • Trial related photographs
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2019, 02:16:PM »
Im quite certain Florida could ask him too? Jim Clemente ex FBI mentions this in his podcast even though it happened in England.  Also, What if the “victim” lied about his or her age?

Unfortunately, even if the younger party misled the older party about their age, the older party can still be charged with statutory rape. In Florida, an accused cannot claim ignorance of the alleged victim’s age as a defense against statutory rape.

Offline Real Justice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2019, 02:21:PM »
Im quite certain Florida could ask him too? Jim Clemente ex FBI mentions this in his podcast even though it happened in England.  Also, What if the “victim” lied about his or her age?

Unfortunately, even if the younger party misled the older party about their age, the older party can still be charged with statutory rape. In Florida, an accused cannot claim ignorance of the alleged victim’s age as a defense against statutory rape.
Maybe NGB could clarify this position, Jim Clemente was adamant that Andrew could be tried in Florida even though it wasn’t a criminal offence in the UK?

Just found this though, this link clearly says they can’t, unless it’s an offence in both countries?

https://uk.usembassy.gov/our-relationship/policy-history/the-u-s-uk-extradition-treaty/frequently-asked-questions-on-the-us-uk-extradition-relationship/#collapse4

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2019, 03:19:PM »
Does anyone else think that photograph of Andrew and Virginia looks as if it might be doctored?

Offline Real Justice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2019, 05:41:PM »
Does anyone else think that photograph of Andrew and Virginia looks as if it might be doctored?
Miss Roberts’ lawyers have insisted the photograph is real and its authenticity never questioned by the FBI, Steve?  Apparently the only way it can be proved is from the original copy, She is said to have given the original, along with 19 other images, to FBI investigators in 2011.

Offline Real Justice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2019, 05:44:PM »
Theres a couple of really good podcasts out at the moment, one called “EPSTEIN DEVIL IN THE DARKNESS and one called BROKEN

Real crime profile, podcast, with Jim Clemente exFBI and Laura Richards Scotland Yard, both criminal profilers cover the story from episode 207 to 218. They discuss Prince Andrew.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 05:48:PM by Real justice »

Offline Real Justice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2019, 05:56:PM »
Yesterday, The Sun revealed claims that Andrew flew on a ­private jet with Epstein and his alleged 17-year-old sex slave Virginia Roberts, according to the pilot.
The allegation, made in court papers, is the first to place Andrew and Roberts on Epstein’s plane together.
In court testimony David Rodgers, 66, said one trip saw Epstein, Andrew and the then 17-year-old Virginia heading to the US Virgin Islands.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2019, 06:39:PM »
Yesterday, The Sun revealed claims that Andrew flew on a ­private jet with Epstein and his alleged 17-year-old sex slave Virginia Roberts, according to the pilot.
The allegation, made in court papers, is the first to place Andrew and Roberts on Epstein’s plane together.
In court testimony David Rodgers, 66, said one trip saw Epstein, Andrew and the then 17-year-old Virginia heading to the US Virgin Islands.
Not a very aptly-named place. I think Andrew's association with Epstein arose out of the need for him to bankroll his ex- wife out of his $500 million fortune. Things may have got out of hand after that. As far as the photographs are concerned I do think the two individuals look posed, the hand around the body doesn't look natural, as if the two have been joined together, but if the FBI has declared them genuine who am I to gainsay? The next question is whether Andrew will ever appear before an American judge.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 06:40:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline Real Justice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2019, 06:45:PM »
Not a very aptly-named place. I think Andrew's association with Epstein arose out of the need for him to bankroll his ex- wife out of his $500 million fortune. Things may have got out of hand after that. As far as the photographs are concerned I do think the two individuals look posed, the hand around the body doesn't look natural, as if the two have been joined together, but if the FBI has declared them genuine who am I to gainsay? The next question is whether Andrew will ever appear before an American judge.
Yes, bit conflicting maybe NGB could shed some light on the legal side of this?

Offline lookout

« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2019, 10:17:AM »

I am supposing that if indeed this is a genuine case then Andrew can/will be extradited to the USA.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2019, 11:26:AM »

If he refused to go, it would create even more suspicion.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Real Justice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #73 on: December 02, 2019, 12:16:PM »
If he refused to go, it would create even more suspicion.
I think they would get round it by this extradition relationship Caroline,

I think because she was 17years old?  It wouldn’t be an offence in the UK even though Florida’s age limit is 18 years old, I think it has to be an offence in both Countries under the extradition Law.

This is what it says

They can’t. This is a “dual criminality” treaty.  No one can be extradited by either country unless the offense is a crime in both countries and carries a prison sentence of at least one year.

But Having said that, the FBI could ask him over to answer questions I think?

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #74 on: December 02, 2019, 08:10:PM »
I very much doubt that Prince Andrew will be heading to a US courtroom. He had evidently been advised by the Establishment to participate in the Newsnight interview and for the Establishment that will be that.