Author Topic: Palm print on bible: Questions:  (Read 1683 times)

Offline Adam

Palm print on bible: Questions:
« on: August 14, 2019, 08:00:PM »
Has it been determined it is a palm print?

Has it been stated whose palm print it is?

If not, why not?

The bible has been discarded. If no one will ever know whose palm print it was, why is it a 'forensic evidence breakthrough'?

Is it possible to determine anything from just a photo of the palm print?

Did Sheila have bloodied hands?

Did the aledged suicide note inside the bible have blood on?

If it is Sheila's palm print, why does that make her guilty?

If it is Bamber's palm print, is that more confirmation he is guilty?

Was the palm print discussed at trial or at any appeals?

Has the OS or CT ever mentioned the palm print?

Is there a photo of the palm print?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 08:00:PM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Caroline

Re: Palm print on bible: Questions:
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 09:21:PM »
Has it been determined it is a palm print?

Has it been stated whose palm print it is?

If not, why not?

The bible has been discarded. If no one will ever know whose palm print it was, why is it a 'forensic evidence breakthrough'?

Is it possible to determine anything from just a photo of the palm print?

Did Sheila have bloodied hands?

Did the aledged suicide note inside the bible have blood on?

If it is Sheila's palm print, why does that make her guilty?

If it is Bamber's palm print, is that more confirmation he is guilty?

Was the palm print discussed at trial or at any appeals?

Has the OS or CT ever mentioned the palm print?

Is there a photo of the palm print?

Put it this way, Jeremy told me it was a palm print years ago and if he thought it was important, he'd have had the CT on it.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Adam

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 09:46:PM »
It seems that one supporter determined from a photo that the palm print was Sheila's.

The OS & CT do not agree or do not believe it is important. They always go public with everything but have not done so with this.

Not sure how this is a 'forensic evidence breakthrough'.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 09:47:PM by Adam »

Offline David1819

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 10:05:PM »
It seems that one supporter determined from a photo that the palm print was Sheila's.

The OS & CT do not agree or do not believe it is important. They always go public with everything but have not done so with this.

Not sure how this is a 'forensic evidence breakthrough'.

The CT have a lot of things they don't share publicly. Some here have had the privilege of being shown material they don't show. That's fustrating and I know the feeling.

As for why they don't. I don't know. No point asking me. If I ran the CT, things would be different, but I don't.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 10:07:PM »
The CT have a lot of things they don't share publicly. Some here have had the privilege of being shown material they don't show. That's fustrating and I know the feeling.

As for why they don't. I don't know. No point asking me. If I ran the CT, things would be different, but I don't.

Not frustrating for me - couldn't give a crap. It wouldn't make any difference.

Offline David1819

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2019, 10:28:PM »

I've been told by a reliable source, that members of the CT do keep an eye on this forum. If so its a shame none of them post here. Debate and constructive criticism is not going to hurt.

Remember when Sheila called an ambulance from WHF at 4am? That's what you get when you never let anyone challenge your conclusions or seek a second opinion.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 10:29:PM by David1819 »

Offline Adam

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2019, 10:52:PM »
The pictures of the bible facing down in the archives do not show any palm print stains. One of the inside pages has blood stains on which to me does not look like a palm print.

One of the photos does ask how the bible could be resting on Sheila's arm. Assume Mike asked this.

If David is going by another photo I look forward to seeing it.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 04:29:AM by Adam »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2019, 01:43:AM »
I've been told by a reliable source, that members of the CT do keep an eye on this forum. If so its a shame none of them post here. Debate and constructive criticism is not going to hurt.

Remember when Sheila called an ambulance from WHF at 4am? That's what you get when you never let anyone challenge your conclusions or seek a second opinion.

No 'if's' about it. But surely you would know if they paid for your report to be validated?

Offline Adam

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2019, 04:57:AM »
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,887.0.html

It seems that David is going by the inside of the bible photo in reply 18. Which has stained blood on. He has decided it is a palm print and Sheila's although not given reasons why.

He then called this a 'forensic evidence breakthrough', sent it to Bamber & asked a poster to write about it on this forum.

Obviously he believes Sheila read the bible before her shower as Sheila's hands and fingers had no blood on.

Offline David1819

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2019, 05:55:AM »
No one believes Sheila had a shower Adam. That's something you have made up to lampoon people on here.

The Irony here being that the upstairs bathroom light was on with the curtains closed for many hours before the police broke in. Thus its very possible for someone inside to have shower unnoticed and plenty of time to do so. Despite this, I don't believe that is what transpired.

Trust you to come up with a mockery that's actually viable. Well done.

Offline Adam

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2019, 06:40:AM »
No one believes Sheila had a shower Adam. That's something you have made up to lampoon people on here.

The Irony here being that the upstairs bathroom light was on with the curtains closed for many hours before the police broke in. Thus its very possible for someone inside to have shower unnoticed and plenty of time to do so. Despite this, I don't believe that is what transpired.

Trust you to come up with a mockery that's actually viable. Well done.

Good that you have finally said you do not believe Sheila had a shower. You have always refused to committ.

People do believe Sheila had a shower & changed. To explain why Sheila & her nightie was so clean.

As you have not provided any other photo, it seems your 'forensic evidence breaktjrough' is based on the photo in reply 18 in my link above. Although you have not answered any of my thread questions.

Offline David1819

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2019, 07:29:AM »
Good that you have finally said you do not believe Sheila had a shower. You have always refused to committ.

Done that 2 years ago

Sheila does not need to have a shower to wash off your 20 pieces of insincere, untruthful and refuted junk.

-
As you have not provided any other photo, it seems your 'forensic evidence breaktjrough' is based on the photo in reply 18 in my link above. Although you have not answered any of my thread questions.

I don't need to provide any photos or justify and explain anything to you. Nor do I need to answer your questions. I have answered stuff for you in the past yet it never sinks in. Why bother?

« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 07:33:AM by David1819 »

Offline Jane

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2019, 08:44:AM »
Done that 2 years ago

-
I don't need to provide any photos or justify and explain anything to you. Nor do I need to answer your questions. I have answered stuff for you in the past yet it never sinks in. Why bother?

Well, in which case, NOR do others have any "need to provide any photos or justify and explain anything to you", NOR do they "need to answer your questions".

Offline David1819

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2019, 09:07:AM »

Well, in which case, NOR do others have any "need to provide any photos or justify and explain anything to you", NOR do they "need to answer your questions".

I never said anyone had to.

Offline Adam

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2019, 10:52:AM »
Done that 2 years ago

-

If you believe blood inside the bible is a 'forensic evidence breakthrough', you need to show the photo & say why.

Otherwise everyone will go by the photo of a blood smudge inside the bible I have provided.  Which shows nothing.

It is no secret your 'forensic evidence breakthrough' from 3 years ago was this. There is no point in refusing to discuss it & answering my questions, as the CT have binned it.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 10:53:AM by Adam »