Author Topic: Palm print on bible: Questions:  (Read 209 times)

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
Re: Palm print on bible: Questions:
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2019, 11:10:AM »
If you believe blood inside the bible is a 'forensic evidence breakthrough', you need to show the photo & say why.

Otherwise everyone will go by the photo of a blood smudge inside the bible I have provided.  Which shows nothing.

It is no secret your 'forensic evidence breakthrough' from 3 years ago was this. There is no point in refusing to discuss it & answering my questions, as the CT have binned it.

No one pays much attention to what you 'provide' or what you say or think Adam. If it helps you sleep at night to think its been 'binned' by all means believe so.

PS: What's brought you out your cave? Did the 10k signatures strike a nerve?

Offline Adam

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2019, 11:14:AM »
No one pays much attention to what you 'provide' or what you say or think Adam. If it helps you sleep at night to think its been 'binned' by all means believe so.

PS: What's brought you out your cave? Did the 10k signatures strike a nerve?

Why did a photo of a blood smudge inside the bible become a 'forensic evidence breakthrough' in 2016?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 11:15:AM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2019, 01:28:PM »
Why did a photo of a blood smudge inside the bible become a 'forensic evidence breakthrough' in 2016?

It didn't. I wont be sharing any details with you of all people.

But your comments here raises the question of why would you keep asking after something that you
claim is "binned"? If it was "binned" as you believe it to be, why the interest Adam?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 01:30:PM by David1819 »