Author Topic: JB petition now has almost ten thousand signatures.  (Read 34377 times)

Offline David1819

JB petition now has almost ten thousand signatures.
« on: August 14, 2019, 06:40:PM »
That's a ten fold increase since I last checked 4 years ago.  :o

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,7043.msg331885.html#msg331885

Offline Adam

Re: JB petition now has almost ten thousand signatures.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 07:36:PM »
It must be due to your 'forensic evidence breakthrough'.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline David1819

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 07:49:PM »
It must be due to your 'forensic evidence breakthrough'.

Whatever their reasons may be, your "200 pieces of incriminating evidence" doesn't appear to have stopped them.  :-\

Offline Adam

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 08:06:PM »
Whatever their reasons may be, your "200 pieces of incriminating evidence" doesn't appear to have stopped them.  :-\

Believe it was around 70 pieces of forensic evidence. No time to start on the circumstantial.

Some people have said they got a 'gut feeling' in 1985. Little things such as evidence is not going to change that.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline David1819

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 08:21:PM »
Believe it was around 70 pieces of forensic evidence. No time to start on the circumstantial.

Some people have said they got a 'gut feeling' in 1985. Little things such as evidence is not going to change that.

As for evidence and gut feeling. Do you still believe that Brett Collins rang Paul Harrison out the blue?

I don't mean to sound condescending here, but you must have realised now that claims in a book is not "evidence". So perhaps you ought to re-consider everything and go by the primary sources of information as the evidence.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 08:22:PM by David1819 »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2019, 10:13:AM »
Some people will sign anything put in front of them..

Offline Caroline

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2019, 11:53:AM »
Some people will sign anything put in front of them..

Actually Steve, I signed it and quite a few guilty supporters also did. Reason being that if EP acted on it or made a statement, it would put to bed the notion that there are documents hidden in a file somewhere that prove Bamber innocent so it's not just supporters/fans.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 03:32:PM by Caroline »
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline lookout

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2019, 01:46:PM »
I just wish that there was some kind of a breakthrough if only to begin a discussion.

I must congratulate Trudi on her honours degree in law while I'm here. Well done.

Offline David1819

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2019, 02:23:PM »
I just wish that there was some kind of a breakthrough if only to begin a discussion.

We had the PH scandal unfold last month. That got some discussion going.

There are not many members that visit here often anymore unfortunately.

It might be an idea to only allow forum members to see the forum once they login. That might encourage some of the many guest visitors to sign up and get involved?

Offline Harry

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2019, 08:21:AM »
We had the PH scandal unfold last month. That got some discussion going.

There are not many members that visit here often anymore unfortunately.

It might be an idea to only allow forum members to see the forum once they login. That might encourage some of the many guest visitors to sign up and get involved?

That would be consistent with keeping evidence favourable to the defence a secret, until it has already been rejected by the CCRC.

Ultimately I suppose, Jeremy himself is responsible for his defence always keeping the public in the dark, so that people who are aware of the case at all, just believe what they read in the papers. The effect is that the CCRC don't feel the need to justify their decisions and know that they can get away with rejecting any evidence, because the case hardly gets a mention in the news.

I have noticed something going on when it comes to search results. The results, these days, are sketchy, whereas it used to be possible to find what you were looking for by remembering an exact phrase. I wonder if this is due to the site not having been properly registered.

If you make logging in a requirement to see the forum, it will remove search result altogether, which I suppose would make perfect sense, if the owner of the forum were a fifth columnist.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2019, 11:25:AM »
That would be consistent with keeping evidence favourable to the defence a secret, until it has already been rejected by the CCRC.

Ultimately I suppose, Jeremy himself is responsible for his defence always keeping the public in the dark, so that people who are aware of the case at all, just believe what they read in the papers. The effect is that the CCRC don't feel the need to justify their decisions and know that they can get away with rejecting any evidence, because the case hardly gets a mention in the news.

I have noticed something going on when it comes to search results. The results, these days, are sketchy, whereas it used to be possible to find what you were looking for by remembering an exact phrase. I wonder if this is due to the site not having been properly registered.

If you make logging in a requirement to see the forum, it will remove search result altogether, which I suppose would make perfect sense, if the owner of the forum were a fifth columnist.

ive noticed the search results are not what they used to but I don't think that's deliberate.

making th forum privte would it fall in the search rankings and only people knew correct address would be able to find it.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 11:27:AM by nugnug »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2019, 01:18:PM »
ive noticed the search results are not what they used to but I don't think that's deliberate.

making th forum privte would it fall in the search rankings and only people knew correct address would be able to find it.
I used to log in with "Daniel and Nicholas Caffell", but even that now seems to have been removed.

Offline Jane

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2019, 01:52:PM »
I used to log in with "Daniel and Nicholas Caffell", but even that now seems to have been removed.

It would have been their 40th birthdays this year. Perhaps it was deemed an appropriate time to remove the thread?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2019, 02:12:PM »

Nothing has been removed, your web browser was remembering the search for you, at some point your history must have been cleared and so was removed from your history.

No one here has made changes to the search facility.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Jane

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2019, 02:40:PM »
Nothing has been removed, your web browser was remembering the search for you, at some point your history must have been cleared and so was removed from your history.

No one here has made changes to the search facility.

Thank God -and Caroline!!!- for the computer savvy!!! ;D