Author Topic: JB petition now has almost ten thousand signatures.  (Read 1679 times)

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
Re: JB petition now has almost ten thousand signatures.
« Reply #255 on: August 31, 2019, 04:11:PM »
Did I? It was years ago.

If PH said BC was a source for his book, then I assumed it could be true. Not really important, his book has been dismissed.

Indeed it’s no longer important. But it was obvious something fishy was going on from the beginning. How could he have randomly got this call when he never publicly gave out his telephone number? Much like the threat letter when nobody knew his address.

Then his claim he randomly bumped into Ed Lawson over “refreshments” at the COA. Ed then supposedly revealed all these incriminating things to him. Not only is such drivel an insult to the readers intelligence, even if it was true how could he have believed in JBs innocence in the first place?

Question everything assume nothing learn the truth.

Online lookout

« Reply #256 on: August 31, 2019, 04:52:PM »
No I don't think she did. She's answering this author's book to some extent. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Somebodys-Husband-Son-Yorkshire-Ripper/dp/0571222838

Yes,I saw that. It's always someone else's account of a story----only the wording is different. How about an author coming up with their own account of the truth, simply using their own research etc and not someone else's ?
Every JB book has been made up of another's account of how things happened or were alleged to have happened. They probably couldn't be any further from the truth.

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #257 on: August 31, 2019, 05:02:PM »

Yes,I saw that. It's always someone else's account of a story----only the wording is different. How about an author coming up with their own account of the truth, simply using their own research etc and not someone else's ?
Every JB book has been made up of another's account of how things happened or were alleged to have happened. They probably couldn't be any further from the truth.

If you are writing non-fiction, you are confined to the accounts/claims of other people. Anything new has to be either discovered or experimental.

Offline Harry

« Reply #258 on: Yesterday at 09:10 AM »
This place is like a time capsule. You could probably come back in five years time and tune in to the latest installment of Caroline & Jane vs David.  :))

Hi Roch

I have just been reading this post of yours from a few years back where you criticise a poster called Martin for taking a cynical view of Caroline's change of position.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,5265.msg226231.html#msg226231
That's a bit harsh Martin. Personally I'm with Tyler on this and I came to similar conclusions as Tyler a while ago when Caroline shared her thoughts with me.

In a different thread he said he could sense what he called "retired copper types" in the background".

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,5290.msg228069.html#msg228069
Caroline now seems more in agreement with retired copper types who favour the noble cause framing theory. She is clearly committed in an absolute way to defending the police when they are accused of knowingly framing an innocent man.

Martin made some good posts especially on the subject of Julie Mugford, but he, to my mind came across as a little too arrogant and cocksure. I am of the opinion that one should give a person the benefit of the doubt.

I know it is improper to reveal what people tell you in private messages, but I am assuming it's OK if the person concerned gives permission. It's occurred to me that you, with Caroline's permission, of course, could easily put a stop to David's repeated assertion Caroline only changed her stance in response to Paul Harrison changing his.

Nbg has recently given us information about Harrison's switch around and says that it only came about after a bust up with the campaign team in early February 2014. If David is right, then the correspondence between you and Caroline concerning Bamber's father's wallet must have taken place no earlier than February 1st 2014.

If you can confirm that Caroline was communicating her doubts about Jeremy's innocence in private to you some time before that date, then it would prove that Paul Harrison had nothing to do with her own pro guilt leanings and that she actually went against his views, while he was still intending to write a book that would be pro innocent. If that is indeed the case, then David most certainly owes Caroline an apology.
« Last Edit: Today at 09:21 AM by Harry »

Online lookout

« Reply #259 on: Yesterday at 11:00 AM »
Harry, how do you know that Martin didn't have connections to the case ? In a professional capacity, that is.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #260 on: Yesterday at 03:33 PM »
Hi Roch

I have just been reading this post of yours from a few years back where you criticise a poster called Martin for taking a cynical view of Caroline's change of position.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,5265.msg226231.html#msg226231
That's a bit harsh Martin. Personally I'm with Tyler on this and I came to similar conclusions as Tyler a while ago when Caroline shared her thoughts with me.

In a different thread he said he could sense what he called "retired copper types" in the background".

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,5290.msg228069.html#msg228069
Caroline now seems more in agreement with retired copper types who favour the noble cause framing theory. She is clearly committed in an absolute way to defending the police when they are accused of knowingly framing an innocent man.

Martin made some good posts especially on the subject of Julie Mugford, but he, to my mind came across as a little too arrogant and cocksure. I am of the opinion that one should give a person the benefit of the doubt.

I know it is improper to reveal what people tell you in private messages, but I am assuming it's OK if the person concerned gives permission. It's occurred to me that you, with Caroline's permission, of course, could easily put a stop to David's repeated assertion Caroline only changed her stance in response to Paul Harrison changing his.

Nbg has recently given us information about Harrison's switch around and says that it only came about after a bust up with CCRC in early February 2014. If David is right, then the correspondence between you and Caroline concerning Bamber's father's wallet must have taken place no earlier than February 1st 2014.

If you can confirm that Caroline was communicating her doubts about Jeremy's innocence in private to you some time before that date, then it would prove that Paul Harrison had nothing to do with her own pro guilt leanings and that she actually went against his views, while he was still intending to write a book that would be pro innocent. If that is indeed the case, then David most certainly owes Caroline an apology.

Listen Harry, if you want to listen to David, that's YOUR problem. David wasn't even a member here when PH was and is using the guy to troll the forum. I changed my mind about Bamber when he seemed unwilling to answer the question about the wallet and also the attempted selling of Sheila's pictures to The Sun. I was also taken aback by his scathing attitude towards Colin and by something he told me which I haven't discussed here - not in detail anyway. I discussed my thoughts with both Maggie and Jane via PM on numerous occasions long before PH mentioned Bamber being guilty. I am not aware of discussing them with Roch but I must of done and he is quite welcome to comment on our PM conversations.

I find it rather odd that you are more concerned with why I changed my mind than with defending Jeremy Bamber and clearly, if PH was any kind of influence, I'd be promoting his theories. The fact that you have been taken in by David and his grinding axe, says more about you but it won't change my opinion about Bamber or the FACT that I changed it because of HIM and he knows why!

I can confirm that Caroline has sent me the email, which is a notification of a forum PM dated 6th August 2013 from Maggie.  It is clear that Caroline was having doubts about the case at a time when Paul Harrison was still stating in emails and PMs that his book was firmly pro Bamber and anti Essex Police.  As I have already posted at the beginning of 2014 PH was still sticking to that position and only told me of the change in early February 2014.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 04:10 PM by Caroline »
Daivd provide evidence of me both believing and endorsing PH's book?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #261 on: Yesterday at 06:34 PM »
You have been TOLD about goading so I am removing THIS and any other post that refers to me! You've lost control of yourself!
Daivd provide evidence of me both believing and endorsing PH's book?

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #262 on: Yesterday at 06:50 PM »
Who has just deleted my post I wonder?  ::)

Offline Zoso

• Administrator
« Reply #263 on: Yesterday at 06:53 PM »
Who has just deleted my post I wonder?  ::)

I did - post about me again and that will go too!

Offline Zoso

• Administrator
« Reply #264 on: Yesterday at 06:55 PM »
You were warned about goading and you've learned nothing. This forum is NOT about me and your trolling repetitive posts are for the express purpose of goading and causing maximum disruption.

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #265 on: Yesterday at 06:57 PM »
I did - post about me again and that will go too!

Carry on abusing your administrative privileges and you will lose them.

Offline Zoso

• Administrator
« Reply #266 on: Yesterday at 06:58 PM »
Carry on abusing your administrative privileges and you will lose them.

I am following the rules GOADING is against the rules or did you think it didn't refer to you?

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #267 on: Yesterday at 07:09 PM »
You were warned about goading and you've learned nothing. This forum is NOT about me and your trolling repetitive posts are for the express purpose of goading and causing maximum disruption.

Harry brought the subject up again. And included me in it. I was happy to remain quiet about it after that mega spat a few days ago.

This is an obvious attempt to stir shit up between me and you just like with the feet photos not long ago. Clearly he finds it entertaining. I suggest you delete his post also.

I shall PM you Zoso.

Offline Zoso

• Administrator
« Reply #268 on: Yesterday at 07:12 PM »
Harry brought the subject up again. And included me in it. I was happy to remain quiet about it after that mega spat a few days ago.

This is an obvious attempt to stir shit up between me and you just like with the feet photos not long ago. Clearly he finds it entertaining. I suggest you delete his post also.

I shall PM you Zoso.

You didn't have to respond David but your post has not been deleted. I have sent NGB a message and he can review you post when he signs in.

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #269 on: Yesterday at 07:28 PM »
You didn't have to respond David but your post has not been deleted. I have sent NGB a message and he can review you post when he signs in.

The post in question was written in such a way that I would have responded to it. That person wanted me to respond. And we both know why.