Author Topic: so wheres this forensic breakthrough then.  (Read 33749 times)

Offline David1819

Re: so wheres this forensic breakthrough then.
« Reply #345 on: September 10, 2019, 12:44:PM »
I wonder how Bill Robertson is ? He used to PM me. He was a cop.

If I remember correctly he was harassed into silence

Offline lookout

« Reply #346 on: September 10, 2019, 01:08:PM »
If I remember correctly he was harassed into silence

Probably. I got the distinct impression that he wanted to say more and was holding back at the time. He was definitely involved somewhere but didn't want to give too much away. However that was his prerogative and I didn't force the issue.

Offline lookout

« Reply #347 on: September 10, 2019, 01:20:PM »
His message on the JB Campaign site is worth a read. It's headed : Supplement. Shock. Trauma. Response.

Offline lookout

« Reply #348 on: September 10, 2019, 01:23:PM »
His message on the JB Campaign site is worth a read. It's headed : Supplement. Shock. Trauma. Response.

Ending with :" Military assaults are often timed to take place around 3am because the body is at its lowest ebb ".

Offline David1819

« Reply #349 on: September 11, 2019, 08:07:PM »
Yes it was initially his argument. IMHO, images of her crime scene show that she had a lot of small nicks, cuts and grazes.  It's virtually the only aspect that I retain a slight interest in.

I have spoken to Bill. I hope he wont mind me mentioning this.

He told me that in the autopsy photos, All these streaks of blood had been washed off. So that proves my point if I understand him correctly.

However he goes on to say that there are cuts and gouges visible on the back of the hand and arm once the arm had been washed. So that is very interesting.

So it sounds like you just misunderstood him. Nevertheless he could actually be onto something.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 08:08:PM by David1819 »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #350 on: September 11, 2019, 08:34:PM »
The Bamberettes have no concrete proof that there was any physical contact between Sheila and her parents.

Offline David1819

« Reply #351 on: September 11, 2019, 08:42:PM »
The Bamberettes have no concrete proof that there was any physical contact between Sheila and her parents.

Julie was a lying bitch Steve get over it  ::)

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #352 on: September 11, 2019, 08:57:PM »

Depends on who / what you think is responsible for certain marks on all three adult victims.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #353 on: September 11, 2019, 09:12:PM »
So it sounds like you just misunderstood him.

He's probably referring to the quality of autopsy photos, i.e. the photographer. You would have to take close-ups of the washed body in order to capture all the fingernail cuts and scrapes etc. I doubt there's any misunderstanding.

Offline David1819

« Reply #354 on: September 11, 2019, 09:18:PM »
He's probably referring to the quality of autopsy photos, i.e. the photographer. You would have to take close-ups of the washed body in order to capture all the fingernail cuts and scrapes etc. I doubt there's any misunderstanding.

I think you have misunderstood him. He told me the streaks/streams had been washed off. But there are cuts and marks visible elsewhere on the hand and arm after the washing.

The autopsy photos as far as I know are good quality. We have one of Neville’s arm.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 09:21:PM by David1819 »

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #355 on: September 11, 2019, 09:23:PM »
I think you have misunderstood him. He said the streaks/streams had been washed off. But there are cuts visible and marks visible elsewhere on the hand and arm.

The autopsy photos as far as I know are good quality. We have one of Neville’s arm.

Pretty certain I haven't misunderstood, as communicated for over a year.  Blood will wash off, so I don't fully understand your argument here.  Also, have you took in to account whether any autopsy negs have been cut?

Offline David1819

« Reply #356 on: September 11, 2019, 09:32:PM »
Pretty certain I haven't misunderstood, as communicated for over a year.  Blood will wash off, so I don't fully understand your argument here.  Also, have you took in to account whether any autopsy negs have been cut?

Blood streaks will wash off but cuts and gouges wont. He told me those streaks were washed off. If that is correct then they are just runs of blood drops like I have always said.

However what remains AFTER the wash is important. He told me that marks did remain on the back of hand and up her arm after the wash.

I am sure Bill will clarify if he is reading this.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #357 on: September 11, 2019, 09:41:PM »
Blood streaks will wash off but cuts and gouges wont. He told me those streaks were washed off. If that is correct then they are just runs of blood drops like I have always said.

However what remains AFTER the wash is important. He told me that marks did remain on the back of hand and up her arm after the wash.

I am sure Bill will clarify if he is reading this.

This is somewhat stating the obvious.  However, cuts can be fine and therefore not necessarily captured by photos that are not close-ups.

Offline David1819

« Reply #358 on: September 11, 2019, 09:47:PM »
This is somewhat stating the obvious.  However, cuts can be fine and therefore not necessarily captured by photos that are not close-ups.

I am making an illustration. Hang on  :)

Offline David1819

« Reply #359 on: September 11, 2019, 10:01:PM »

Lets pretend these two photos below are the autopsy before and after the wash. If I understand BR correctly, what he has seen is something like the one I have photoshoped at the bottom. The skin has been washed and thus any marks that remains is damaged skin and wounds ect ect. Probably like what I have circled in blue. There are some marks there that I have always suspected MIGHT be cuts and gouges. But I always thought they were most probably dried blood stains that Vanezis washed off (like the streaks) since he never mentioned such marks. However if these marks existed AFTER the body was washed like BR said then that would change my view completely.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 10:05:PM by David1819 »