Author Topic: so wheres this forensic breakthrough then.  (Read 33500 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: so wheres this forensic breakthrough then.
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2019, 11:56:PM »
so experts have been looking at those photos for years and not found anything and you just come along find one hmm.

Not really, he took what had been written here about the palm print and has tried to further develop it. I promised not to reveal what his report actually is and have kept that promise. However, Bamber already knows the stain is a palm print and has done nothing with that information, plus, Sheila's print on the bible doesn't make Bamber innocent.

I've asked him out right if his report is one of the 5 being used in submissions, I doubt he'll answer because if he says yes, and it isn't then his own words will come back to bite him on the arse. If he says no, it mean no one is interested and boasting has all be for nothing.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 11:59:PM by Caroline »
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline David1819

« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2019, 01:06:AM »
so experts have been looking at those photos for years and not found anything and you just come along find one hmm.

Who said "experts have been looking at those photos for years"   ???

I think you need to give the hyperbole and misstatements a break for a while don't you?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 01:17:AM by David1819 »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2019, 05:15:PM »

I think you need to give the hyperbole and misstatements a break for a while don't you?

::)

Offline Jane

« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2019, 05:21:PM »

Mmm. Closer to you you than Nugs, I feel. But perhaps the projection was intended as a diversion?

Offline David1819

« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2019, 06:12:PM »
What exactly has Nugnug achieved by starting this thread and implying that I'm lying about things?

This thread was created the very evening I came to my own conclusion/opinion that Luke Mitchell was guilty of killing Jodi.

If Nugnug has achieved anything here, its demonstrating an unhealthy emotional investment in the idea of Luke Mitchell's innocence.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2019, 06:43:PM »
What exactly has Nugnug achieved by starting this thread and implying that I'm lying about things?

This thread was created the very evening I came to my own conclusion/opinion that Luke Mitchell was guilty of killing Jodi.

If Nugnug has achieved anything here, its demonstrating an unhealthy emotional investment in the idea of Luke Mitchell's innocence.
Rather than trying to turn the tables on Nugs, why don't you answer the question? Seems to me your report didn't get anywhere and your ego just won't let you come clean?

Remember you own words;

"If this amounts to nothing and then I make a second bold claim you will have every reason to ridicule and criticize me but until then this is a first."

Offline lookout

« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2019, 01:06:PM »
Andrew Hunter and NGB persuaded me to leave it with Jeremys QC and let him decide what's to be done about it.

I have already uploaded the email Andrew Hunter send me telling me not to reveal it. I don't need to justify myself more than I already have.

Speaking of Andrew Hunter David, did you ever get around to reading the draft book of his on here in 2012 ? That throws up a few queries.

Offline David1819

« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2019, 06:04:AM »

Speaking of Andrew Hunter David, did you ever get around to reading the draft book of his on here in 2012 ? That throws up a few queries.

Yes, I did read it a while ago. It’s an interesting read thou it’s now outdated. I believe he wrote that around 2008.

Offline lookout

« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2019, 09:53:AM »
Yes, I did read it a while ago. It’s an interesting read thou it’s now outdated. I believe he wrote that around 2008.

Yes, being as it was just a draft it'll have been edited and generally re-written in places to form his new book-----which I hope won't be too long in coming as it does appear to be nearer the truth, especially as he'd have gleaned a few newer snippets from the later findings of the present team/s.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2019, 11:32:AM »

Yes, being as it was just a draft it'll have been edited and generally re-written in places to form his new book-----which I hope won't be too long in coming as it does appear to be nearer the truth, especially as he'd have gleaned a few newer snippets from the later findings of the present team/s.

You mean it's from an innocent perspective?  ;D ;D

Offline lookout

« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2019, 02:03:PM »
You mean it's from an innocent perspective?  ;D ;D

Why of course. ;D

Offline Caroline

« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2019, 07:45:PM »

Why of course. ;D

I'd give it a read but doubt it will throw anything new or compelling into the mix.

Offline David1819

« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2019, 08:12:PM »

If it does ever make it to the bookshelf's I am sure you will give a read  :)

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2019, 08:22:PM »
Is there a link? I used to have it saved but it seems I must have deleted it.

Offline David1819

« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2019, 08:26:PM »
Is there a link? I used to have it saved but it seems I must have deleted it.

I doubt what he wrote in 2008. Has much resemblance to what he has put together a present.