Author Topic: Another newbie  (Read 3199 times)

Offline bottletest

Another newbie
« on: June 21, 2011, 06:06:PM »
Have always been interested in this tragic event. Consider that one would need to be severely abnormal to murder children asleep in their beds;don't think JB fits the bill. Shiela could behave in such a way but to also physically attack her stepdad and to to be bruise and scratch free seems improbable. (Assuming the police and medical evidence is accurate) Mercenaries can perhaps be devoid of any feeling for others;did the police check the loft at WHF. Probably not. Another thing that seems unlikely to me is Julie's continuation of her relationship with JB knowing him to be responsible for such  heinous crimes. Could any girl not be repulsed ? As for the Boutflours and Eatons I think they could be considered by some to self seeking and devious. JB should be given the chance for a hearing so I hope his appeal is granted.

clifford

Re: Another newbie
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 06:12:PM »
Have always been interested in this tragic event. Consider that one would need to be severely abnormal to murder children asleep in their beds;don't think JB fits the bill. Shiela could behave in such a way but to also physically attack her stepdad and to to be bruise and scratch free seems improbable. (Assuming the police and medical evidence is accurate) Mercenaries can perhaps be devoid of any feeling for others;did the police check the loft at WHF. Probably not. Another thing that seems unlikely to me is Julie's continuation of her relationship with JB knowing him to be responsible for such  heinous crimes. Could any girl not be repulsed ? As for the Boutflours and Eatons I think they could be considered by some to self seeking and devious. JB should be given the chance for a hearing so I hope his appeal is granted.
Welcome to the debate Bottlesst

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 06:14:PM »
Welcome to the debate Bottlesst

Bottletest... Sums up a lot of questions that many other posters have ruminated over.  Seems to be a multi-layered case in which nothing is quite what it seems.  So many angles of approach to take and so many missing pieces of the jigsaw.  Welcome to the forum  ;)

chochokeira

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 06:21:PM »

Hi, Bottletest, welcome to the forum!

clifford

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 06:30:PM »

Hi, Bottletest, welcome to the forum!
You really are a lovely bunch. Love you all. [women only] Down boy.

Offline SUMMER

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 12:12:AM »

Hi there, bottletest,
Nothing in the scenario of this crime scene makes sense.
That's what keeps us all hooked!
Even the Police reports don't make sense!
Finally, the "it was either Sheila or Jeremy" is almost
beyond belief too!
We take as much of a look at both of them as we can, from this great
a time lapse - remembering that one of them has been dead for 26 years,
and what we are left with is  an almost ghostly scene of an August night
so very long ago.
BUT we have to remember that a man sits in prison who may or may not be
innocent, but who is very much alive.
HOW CAN WE IGNORE 26 YEARS OF PROTESTATIONS OF INNOCENCE?
If there is even the slightest chance that he is telling the truth then I, for
one, will not forget that he at least may be tellling the truth.
Best of luck with following this case,
it's highly addictive, especially with all the great contributors on this
site!