Author Topic: The Bathroom Window Revisited  (Read 13319 times)

Offline David1819

Re: The Bathroom Window Revisited
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2019, 01:26:PM »
Are we talking about the downstairs cloakroom and shower room where Nevill used to wash after the day's work in the fields and where the odd gun was propped up? There have never been any photographs released of this room.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2019, 01:30:PM »
I still don't see the window.

Offline Jane

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2019, 01:35:PM »

From memory I believe it's beside the loo.

Offline lookout

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2019, 05:01:PM »
No Lookout, the killer could only have been Jeremy or Sheila because of the phone call. He said he could enter via a window (locked or otherwise). I'm not sure what more evidence you want? Like I sad, they didn't need to prove he entered, just that it was possible and by his own admission, it could be done and had been done by him!

Not according to any evidence found, ie, fingerprints ? I think another relative mentioned that it was a way to gain entry but it doesn't mean to say that the relative was involved either----AP ?

Offline Jane

« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2019, 07:38:PM »

Not according to any evidence found, ie, fingerprints ? I think another relative mentioned that it was a way to gain entry but it doesn't mean to say that the relative was involved either----AP ?

It wasn't something that the judge gave any credence to..................Ooops! Nearly forgot!! Good evening, Lookout. Good to see you posting again.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2019, 07:40:PM »

That was just something said on here - someone made a silly comment about how everyone entered through the windows. Lookout, you don't need any other evidence when Jeremy has admitted to entering the house that way previously.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Caroline

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2019, 07:40:PM »

There is a picture of the window some where, I'll try and find it.

Offline lookout

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2019, 07:56:PM »
That was just something said on here - someone made a silly comment about how everyone entered through the windows. Lookout, you don't need any other evidence when Jeremy has admitted to entering the house that way previously.

It still doesn't make JB a murderer just because he knew how/where to enter the farmhouse ?

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2019, 08:22:PM »

It wasn't something that the judge gave any credence to..................Ooops! Nearly forgot!! Good evening, Lookout. Good to see you posting again.
Yes it's always good to see Lookout posting again, especially in the summer months so I don't need to worry about another Brian Blackwell scenario. For newcomers to the site we've all had our ups and downs but really we're one big happy family.

Offline lookout

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2019, 08:36:PM »
Julie knew how to get in as did the relatives.
The actual catch was listed as exhibit RWC/8. This was documented after removal on the 27th September.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2019, 08:47:PM »
The actual catch was listed as exhibit RWC/8. This was documented after removal on the 27th September.
Julie was alibied, fortunately for her at that point, though her nightmare was about to continue. I haven't seen the catch, only the kitchen photographs.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2019, 08:48:PM »

The relatives didn't know how to get in - hence why they concentrated on the kitchen window and Julie was miles away at the time of the murders.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2019, 08:51:PM »
The relatives didn't know how to get in - hence why they concentrated on the kitchen window and Julie was miles away at the time of the murders.
That's an interesting point. They did go to town on that kitchen window.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2019, 09:00:PM »
That's an interesting point. They did go to town on that kitchen window.

Had they known Jeremy could enter via the bathroom window, they would have said so immediately.

Offline lookout

« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2019, 10:24:AM »
First of all thankyou for the welcome, I do appreciate that and as Steve said I just feel part of this " family " as it's been a long time and let's face it lots of families have their " moments ".

Anyway, back to this exhibit, where is it and what was the outcome of the examination of it ? PII ?