Author Topic: I am sorry to have to announce that I will be destroying all the Case files...  (Read 2314 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I am posting this information so that everybody can be in no doubt that all the material currently in my possession about the Bamber case / prosecution that came into my possession at the beginning of 2004, at peril of being destroyed shall be disposed of by me within the next few days by way of burning it by fire! I no longer care about Jeremy Bamber or what happened to him, and I will never be commenting upon his plight from here on in. I will also be seeking to destroy all the evidence of corruption in my own cases! I have simply had enough, I can't take anymore bullshit from the authorities and their supporters. However, I shall still seek to be active in trying to bring justice for Madeleine McCann and Keith Bennett, both deserve a proper Christian burial..

Thank you!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 11:20:AM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
I am posting this information so that everybody can be in no doubt that all the material currently in my possession about the Bamber case / prosecution that came into my possession at the beginning of 2004, at peril of being destroyed shall be disposed of by me within the next few days by way of burning it by fire! I no longer care about Jeremy Bamber or what happened to him, and I will never be commenting upon his plight from here on in. I will also be seeking to destroy all the evidence of corruption in my own cases! I have simply had enough, I can't take anymore bullshit from the authorities and their supporters. However, I shall still seek to be active in trying to bring justice for Madeleine McCann and Keith Bennett, both deserve a proper Christian burial..

Thank you!

What has caused you to take this view Mike?

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
why mike.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
What has caused you to take this view Mike?

I have not destroyed anything yet, I am considering the implications on Bambers plight!

Bear with me please...
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 06:51:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
why mike.

Bear with me please, I am having a rethink!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I am currently undergoing a change in medication, I have been diagnosed as someone who may have a schizophrenic disorder, amonst other things, including the fact that I have been sexually, physically, emotionally and psychology abused ever since I was a little boy of about 13 years of age..

I don't even know the name or the identity of my polish grandparents, who as I understand it were shot in front of my own father when he too was a young boy! Like the hundreds of thousands of children who fled from their own country by clinging to the axles of European bound trains, at peril of an alternative reality of becoming soldiers on the front lines of Nazi Germany in World War two..
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 07:54:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I have decided not to destroy any of the material in my possession - I will continue to keep it safe..
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 08:16:AM by mike tesko »

Offline Aunt Agatha

Sorry to read this update Mike.
I hope you find the correct medication and the support you need.
Take care of yourself. X

Offline Reader

• Veteran Member
I'm glad you had a rethink, Mike. Destroying evidence doesn't alleviate stress in the long run; it would eventually cause greater problems, such as melancholy, feelings of regret, etc.