Author Topic: How to believe in AE's phantom september silencer.  (Read 301 times)

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
Re: How to believe in AE's phantom september silencer.
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2019, 09:51:PM »
I was being sarcastic!  ::)

There is another Excel document (I think) - the one that mentions DB finding the silencer and goes on to say something like "point being, he didn't". I've just searched for it, but can't find it.

Yes, that excel spreadsheet is a list of a boxes contents. It was put together in early 2002 by Ewen Smiths law firm. But Harry likes to think its an EP telephone log from 1985 and anyone that thinks otherwise is apparently stupid.

As for DB finding a silencer, what you are actually reading in that cell is a brief description of what Ewen Smith has read of item 21 in box 15. Since it never occured to Ewen Smith that EP had faked the entire case when he read it I guess he must be stuid too!

;D
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 10:11:PM by David1819 »
"A theory without facts is fantasy"

Offline Caroline

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2019, 11:40:PM »
Yes, that excel spreadsheet is a list of a boxes contents. It was put together in early 2002 by Ewen Smiths law firm. But Harry likes to think its an EP telephone log from 1985 and anyone that thinks otherwise is apparently stupid.

As for DB finding a silencer, what you are actually reading in that cell is a brief description of what Ewen Smith has read of item 21 in box 15. Since it never occured to Ewen Smith that EP had faked the entire case when he read it I guess he must be stuid too!

;D

I guess that comes from believing everything that is posted here. I never thought it was genuine but have to say hats off to you for spotting it was an Excel document - I didn't notice that but now you have pointed it out .....

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2019, 12:15:AM »
I guess that comes from believing everything that is posted here. I never thought it was genuine but have to say hats off to you for spotting it was an Excel document - I didn't notice that but now you have pointed it out .....

At the bottom you can see the file name box51hdefence 31-01-2002.xls That is when Ewen Smith was running things. And thats the same year he wrote what I have attached below. So I am guessing its from him. I first had doubts about it when I read in the above cells about DC Bird finding a grenade at WHF and calling the bomb squad. I think its safe to assume that what he saw was a toy grenade belonging to the twins and thought it was real.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2019, 11:44:PM »

;D

Do you have a copy of the item I was referring to above? I have a copy somewhere but can't find it - can't find it on the forum either.

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2019, 12:44:AM »
Do you have a copy of the item I was referring to above? I have a copy somewhere but can't find it - can't find it on the forum either.

This?

https://i.ibb.co/xFVGfnF/box15h.png

BTW this forum no longer lets me upload attachments.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 12:44:AM by David1819 »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2019, 02:26:AM »
This?

https://i.ibb.co/xFVGfnF/box15h.png

BTW this forum no longer lets me upload attachments.

Yes, Cheers! We know about the upload problem, which will hopefully get sorted soon.

Offline Harry

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2019, 07:14:AM »

;D

"Yes, that excel spreadsheet is a list of a boxes contents. It was put together in early 2002 by Ewen Smiths law firm. But Harry likes to think its an EP telephone log from 1985 and anyone that thinks otherwise is apparently stupid."

Do you seriously believe some cop just made it up that David Boutflour called the police on September 11th to report finding a silencer with blood on it.

I never thought the spread sheet was the actual phone log. Why do you need to distort and misrepresent? I have seen such logs and they don't look like that. The point is that it must have been copied from such a log which has probably been destroyed.

The police wanted to suppress the fact that David Boutflour called the police on September 11th, but the information shows up in a spreadsheet they had apparently forgotten about.

You are trying to make it sound like the issue is whether or not the document you see is a phone log or not. The point is that it is a record of a phone call even if at second or third hand. The alternative is that somebody just made it up, which is absurd.

It's notable that there is no record of any kind of a phone call from Ann Eaton reporting finding a silencer on August 10th. But you can't figure out why not.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 07:23:AM by Harry »