Author Topic: Gun dealer (Radcliffe) couldn't positively Identify Bamber Silencer...  (Read 4297 times)

Offline Caroline

Stop being silly...

Bernard states he had the silencer (DRB/1) but he couldn't have had the real DRB/1 which was in storage at the Lab', How can someone try to make out that the cop and the witness did nothing wrong, when the facts show that they did...

Bernard didn't have possession of the silencer (DRB/1) which was in storage at the Lab', you can pretend that he did all that you like, but he most certainly did not...

Bernard is a lying no good for nothing bent copper, and anybody who purports to support what he did and has done, ahould hang their heads in shame...

Bernard couldn't have had possession of the silencer (DRB/1) on 16th November 1985,  that was in storage at the lab' where it had been from 20th September 1985, you are talking utter bullshit! Show me the evidence that cops received possession of that silencer back from the lab' at any stage after 20th September 1985 - you can't because it was never handed back to police. You are simply talking utter bullshit, and you are showing your true colours (you obviously support the corrupt actions of criminals in uniform, and wigs and gowns), stop acting so utterly pathetic...

So it was signed it out to take to Radcliffe.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Jane

Stop being silly...

Bernard states he had the silencer (DRB/1) but he couldn't have had the real DRB/1 which was in storage at the Lab', How can someone try to make out that the cop and the witness did nothing wrong, when the facts show that they did...

Bernard didn't have possession of the silencer (DRB/1) which was in storage at the Lab', you can pretend that he did all that you like, but he most certainly did not...

Bernard is a lying no good for nothing bent copper, and anybody who purports to support what he did and has done, ahould hang their heads in shame...

Bernard couldn't have had possession of the silencer (DRB/1) on 16th November 1985,  that was in storage at the lab' where it had been from 20th September 1985, you are talking utter bullshit! Show me the evidence that cops received possession of that silencer back from the lab' at any stage after 20th September 1985 - you can't because it was never handed back to police. You are simply talking utter bullshit, and you are showing your true colours (you obviously support the corrupt actions of criminals in uniform, and wigs and gowns), stop acting so utterly pathetic...

I remain to be convinced that there were ever two silencers. To me, it's a repetition of the "two bodies in the kitchen" scenario. One faction sees what they think is male and another sees what they believe to be female. They both radio in what they've seen and lo and behold there are two bodies in the kitchen!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

I remain to be convinced that there were ever two silencers. To me, it's a repetition of the "two bodies in the kitchen" scenario. One faction sees what they think is male and another sees what they believe to be female. They both radio in what they've seen and lo and behold there are two bodies in the kitchen!

Oh yeah, but then there were only three bodies upstairs - I guess you can't count, a bit like Essex police officers!
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Jane

Oh yeah, but then there were only three bodies upstairs - I guess you can't count, a bit like Essex police officers!

Easy. They didn't see Sheila at first because SHE WAS ON THE FLOOR!!!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
If the contents of the police radio message logs had been disclosed prior to the commencement of the trial, and the defence had been able to make argument enter along those lines to the jury, I can't see how the jury could ignore such discrepancies!

Two bodies downstairs, three bodies upstairs versus one body downstairs , four bodies upstairs. Sheila's body downstairs in the kitchen, Sheila's body on the far side of the bed, Sheila's body on the bed, Sheila's body on the bedroom floor, Sheila shot once, Sheila shot twice, the Bible on her chest, the Bible on the bedroom floor, the gun beside her on the bed, the gun in her possession on the floor, her clean hands and feet, her bloodstained hands and feet, Jeremy's call to police at 3.36am, Jeremy's call to police at 3.26am, a silhouetted figure seen at the main bedroom window, a trick of light, the changing status of the telephone at the scene, off the hook, engaged, tapped, on and on, so many official inconsistencies, four murders and a suicide, five murders, one silencer, two silencers, one silencer with several different exhibit references, at different stages of the investigation, 25 bullets fired, a 26th bullet not recovered from body of one of the child victims, only 25 bullet cases, the 26th bullet case missing, heavy bullets, light bullets, all bullets fired from same gun, but only 15 bullets matched to anshuzt rifle, a suicide note, on and on, so many inconsistencies leading to the inevitable conclusion that the prosecution of Jeremy Bamber as the killer of all five victims being a malicious one!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

Easy. They didn't see Sheila at first because SHE WAS ON THE FLOOR!!!

Two bodies downstairs in kitchen upon entry, the body of one dead male, and the body of one dead female - 7.35am, 7.37am, 7.38am, 7.42am and 7.45am, a murder, and a suicide. You obviously can't count like the highly educated Cops that carried out the investigation into these shootings!

Lo and behold just after 8.10am when the other three bodies were found upstairs, the telephone eavesdrop was stopped!

Of course they had to terminate it because Sheila went well, she was no longer downstairs in the kitchen, she had been shot once by that stage in keeping with what Professor Knight had to say, she was still mobil, not on the bedroom floor! You can't even accept that Ann Eaton was told by cops that Sheila's body was on the bed, even though she made a handwritten note, she ended up on top of the bed, that means on top of the bed, laid on top of the bed, Bible on her chest, Bible on the floor, gun on bed beside Sheila's body, The gun on her body on the floor! God help anyone who is ever on trial and someone like you is on jury service, you wouldn't k ow the truth if it hit you in the face, you ain't got a brain capable of working things out!You are pathetic!

Why don't you apply to be a copper?

Offline Jane

Two bodies downstairs in kitchen upon entry, the body of one dead male, and the body of one dead female - 7.35am, 7.37am, 7.38am, 7.42am and 7.45am, a murder, and a suicide. You obviously can't count like the highly educated Cops that carried out the investigation into these shootings!

Lo and behold just after 8.10am when the other three bodies were found upstairs, the telephone eavesdrop was stopped!

Of course they had to terminate it because Sheila went well, she was no longer downstairs in the kitchen, she had been shot once by that stage in keeping with what Professor Knight had to say, she was still mobil, not on the bedroom floor! You can't even accept that Ann Eaton was told by cops that Sheila's body was on the bed, even though she made a handwritten note, she ended up on top of the bed, that means on top of the bed, laid on top of the bed, Bible on her chest, Bible on the floor, gun on bed beside Sheila's body, The gun on her body on the floor! God help anyone who is ever on trial and someone like you is on jury service, you wouldn't k ow the truth if it hit you in the face, you ain't got a brain capable of working things out!You are pathetic!

Why don't you apply to be a copper?

How come that they're now highly educated when you've previously referred to them as being brainless morons -or something close to it. There is no one's word, but yours, that anything occurred in the way you call it. Oh, I'm certain that there's an element of truth there somewhere, but it remains my belief that Jeremy did a really good Machiavellian job on you. Certainly he called you a clever barsteward, but I'm willing to bet he remained a step or five ahead of you. He'd probably set his sights on being a Mr Big once he'd got his hands on the inheritance -unlike the relatives, most of whom used it to improve the family business- and the closest he can get to it is manipulating the unwary from his prison cell. Tell me, Mike, do you really believe he'll ever be released?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

How come that they're now highly educated when you've previously referred to them as being brainless morons -or something close to it. There is no one's word, but yours, that anything occurred in the way you call it. Oh, I'm certain that there's an element of truth there somewhere, but it remains my belief that Jeremy did a really good Machiavellian job on you. Certainly he called you a clever barsteward, but I'm willing to bet he remained a step or five ahead of you. He'd probably set his sights on being a Mr Big once he'd got his hands on the inheritance -unlike the relatives, most of whom used it to improve the family business- and the closest he can get to it is manipulating the unwary from his prison cell. Tell me, Mike, do you really believe he'll ever be released?

No, no, no, you are wrong, the full compliment of all 581 crime scene photographs taken by twoSOCO teams exist and will prove that the cops shot Sheiladead on the main bedroom floor after they moved her body from in the bed into the floor...

They also need to explain the whereabouts of the missing 26th bullet case...

Offline Jane

No, no, no, you are wrong, the full compliment of all 581 crime scene photographs taken by twoSOCO teams exist and will prove that the cops shot Sheiladead on the main bedroom floor after they moved her body from in the bed into the floor...

They also need to explain the whereabouts of the missing 26th bullet case...

But again, Mike, there is only your word for it -you see my difficulty here, don't you?- and if, what you call "the full complement" was all usable and could, in any way, assist Jeremy's case, I'm willing to bet "the full complement" is no longer in existence. However, it remains that you don't know for certain that such exists because you neither seen nor counted them so, like us, you're having to rely on what others tell you. Oh, and it hasn't slipped my mind that your response has nothing to do with what I'd posted.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

But again, Mike, there is only your word for it -you see my difficulty here, don't you?- and if, what you call "the full complement" was all usable and could, in any way, assist Jeremy's case, I'm willing to bet "the full complement" is no longer in existence. However, it remains that you don't know for certain that such exists because you neither seen nor counted them so, like us, you're having to rely on what others tell you. Oh, and it hasn't slipped my mind that your response has nothing to do with what I'd posted.

Stop right there!

Documentary evidence does exist to show that there existed a total of 581 photographs taken in connection with the investigation into these five deaths. Evidence exists that PC Bird was instructed to produce a separate version of the so called MASTER COPY ALBUM which only had 223 photographs inside it, so before you get on your high horse, remember these facts!

581 photographs - 223 photographs = 358 photographs (hope you can count)…

The defence were given access to the contents of the fictitious 'MASTER COPY ALBUM' which was anything but the master copy...

Offline Jane

Stop right there!

Documentary evidence does exist to show that there existed a total of 581 photographs taken in connection with the investigation into these five deaths. Evidence exists that PC Bird was instructed to produce a separate version of the so called MASTER COPY ALBUM which only had 223 photographs inside it, so before you get on your high horse, remember these facts!

581 photographs - 223 photographs = 358 photographs (hope you can count)…

The defence were given access to the contents of the fictitious 'MASTER COPY ALBUM' which was anything but the master copy...

I'm not getting on a horse, high or otherwise, Mike. I'm not being discourteous and I don't expect you to be, but you must see that it's no good you swearing that something is true without providing the evidence to back up your claim.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

I'm not getting on a horse, high or otherwise, Mike. I'm not being discourteous and I don't expect you to be, but you must see that it's no good you swearing that something is true without providing the evidence to back up your claim.

I have already produced the evidence elsewhere on the forum that deals specifically with the existence of 581 photographs, that were whittled away and reduced to 223. PC Bird was tasked with producing the deception, and he kept DC Oakey and DC Henderson out of the picture, except for the slip up whilst he was testifying...