Author Topic: Damning proof of what police told Ann Eaton about Sheila on bed...  (Read 17596 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: Damning proof of what police told Ann Eaton about Sheila on bed...
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2019, 12:05:PM »
That part of Ann Eatons private notes (shot 'through' chin) supports the fact that Sheila must have still been alive when DS Jones and DC Clark had seen her body on the bed (to be precise, on the left hand side of the bed), with at the time they were present, a bible on her chest, and the gun beside her body. As soon as thy get to Jeremy's cottage and Ann Eaton turns up they recited to her what they had seen with their own two eyes, without knowing that back at the scene, matters had taken a turn for the worst..

Lets pause there, with Jones and Clark, there in the main bedroom seeing what they both saw, and ask yourselves the following questions:

How many times had she been shot?

If she had only been shot once by that stage, and it was the non fatal shot fired though her neck / chin, was it possible that she could have survived being shot elsewhere in the farmhouse, for example, lets just say downstairs in the kitchen?

Would such a suggestion fit in snugly with the police radio messag log version of the events, from as early as 7.35am  'two bodies downstairs, and three bodies upstairs', by 8.10am?

Had the police surgeon, Dr Craig made a blunder in pronouncing Sheila as being dead at 8.44am (without carrying out any physical examination of Sheila's body)? Also bear in mind, that it was Craig himself who described Sheila's body as being laid on the far side of the bed with a rifle alongside (this seems somewhat consistent with the note that Ann Eaton wrote in her own handwriting 'Sheila on bed, ..., gun beside her'. He too stating thst Sheila had what appeared to be a gunshot wound to her neck (not two gunshot wounds)?

Was professor Knight correct when he testified to the fact that he would have expected Sheila to have survived the first shot by as long as half an hour, and that she could have continued to be capable of moving around throughout that period, or words to that effect?

When DS Jones and DC Clark saw Sheila's body on bed, prior to them both leaving the scene, Was Sheila Caffell still alive, or dead at that stage?

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2019, 12:16:PM »
Mike, I am pretty sure you wouldn't take something on face value without having seen evidence of it yourself? I'm the same - I have not seen such a photograph and until I do, I maintain that Ann Eaton took the statement literally.

Rest assured that such photographs do exist and a crime scene video too, taken by the first two SOCO in attendance (DC Oakey and DC Henderson). These two SOCO's recorded the scene in the main bedroom roughly between 9.00am and 10.00am - this covered the movement of the bible from on top of Sheila's chest, the removal of the gun from the bed, and the removal of Sheila's body from the left hand side of the bed onto the bedroom floor. Some evidence of this filtered through during the trial in 1986, when PC Bird made the clumsy mistake of confirming that DC Oakey had taken one of the crime scene photographs which shows the barrel of the anshuzt rifle resting directly against the left hand side of Sheila Caffells neck...

Since Sheila's body was only insitu on the bedroom floor after DS Jones and DC Clark had left the bedroom scene, and PS Woodcock had removed the rifle from Sheila's body by 11.10am that same morning, how else could DC Oakey have taken photograph No.25 showing the rifles barrel resting against the left hand side of Sheila's neck, unless he was there at the scene in some capacity? We know what duties both he and DC Henderson performed, they were responsible for recording the scene in the bedroom and kitchen prior to senior officers moving bodies, the bible, the gun, and anything else that they thought might need to be tampered with to prevent anyone stumbling upon the manner with which the police operation had gone dramatically wrong inside the farmhouse after 8.10am...

DC Oakey took the following photograph:-
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 12:23:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2019, 12:26:PM »
I took the following photographs when I visited GDS' office in London, hence why you get evidence of the flash reflecting on the images

DC Oakey (HQ SOCO) took this photograph, long before senior officers settled for the last stage managed position of Sheila's body on the bedroom floor, before at around 10.00am, Cook, Davidson, Hammersley and PC Bird (SOCO) were invited in to record the staged crime scene, making out a false record regarding how police had first stumbled upon Sheila Caffells body. It was all a charade! Designed to try and conceal the blunders the police and the police surgeon had been responsible for making...

The photographs and crime scene video (9.00am - 10.00am) taken by DC Oakey / DC Henderson (HQ SOCO) versus the crime scene photographs (10.00am, onwards) taken by PC Bird (SOCO)...
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 12:33:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2019, 12:31:PM »
Rest assured that such photographs do exist and a crime scene video too, taken by the first two SOCO in attendance (DC Oakey and DC Henderson). These two SOCO's recorded the scene in the main bedroom roughly between 9.00am and 10.00am - this covered the movement of the bible from on top of Sheila's chest, the removal of the gun from the bed, and the removal of Sheila's body from the left hand side of the bed onto the bedroom floor. Some evidence of this filtered through during the trial in 1986, when PC Bird made the clumsy mistake of confirming that DC Oakey had taken one of the crime scene photographs which shows the barrel of the anshuzt rifle resting directly against the left hand side of Sheila Caffells neck...

Since Sheila's body was only insitu on the bedroom floor after DS Jones and DC Clark had left the bedroom scene, and PS Woodcock had removed the rifle from Sheila's body by 11.10am that same morning, how else could DC Oakey have taken photograph No.25 showing the rifles barrel resting against the left hand side of Sheila's neck, unless he was there at the scene in some capacity? We know what duties both he and DC Henderson performed, they were responsible for recording the scene in the bedroom and kitchen prior to senior officers moving bodies, the bible, the gun, and anything else that they thought might need to be tampered with to prevent anyone stumbling upon the manner with which the police operation had gone dramatically wrong inside the farmhouse after 8.10am...

DC Oakey took the following photograph:-

Like I said, unless I see this for myself, I will continue with my current position.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2019, 12:34:PM »
Like I said, unless I see this for myself, I will continue with my current position.

Are you saying that DC Oakey (HQ SOCO) didn't take this photograph?

Because he did...

Not only did he take this photograph, but PC Bird (SOCO) testified during the trial in 1986, confirming that he had, and that he did...

Now, if DC Oakey hadn't taken, or didn't take this photograph, then who else did?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 12:37:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2019, 12:48:PM »
Because DC Oakey took this particular crime scene photograph, it follows logically that PC Bird could not have and did not take it...

So, we have DC Oakey taking this critical photograph which shows the barrel of the gun resting against the left hand side of Sheila Caffells neck. But contained in this image is a great deal more information...

the flowing blood is still relatively fresh looking, its started to coagulate along the edges of the blood flow..

If a check of the date and time that DC Oakey took this particular photograph it will undoubtedly be established that it was taken around 20 minutes or so after the infliction of the fatal second shot! How do I know this? I know this because it takes about 20 minutes for blood to start coagulating. The wet looking blood is not produced because of the flash of the camera, its wet looking because it still has a wet consistency. Moreover, prior to this photograph being taken by DC Oakey (HQ SOCO), Sheila's body had been resting upon its right hand side in the recovery position! How do I know this? Well you can see the mottling effect of Sheila's skin in the region of the right hand shoulder. This starts to show up in varying degrees after death and occurs in parts of the body raised up off the ground. Sheila's body was laid on its right hand side on the floor before DC Oakey took this particular photograph. It follows on from this that police knew that Sheila's body could not have been found in the location and position as captured later on by the second group of SOCO (Cook, Davidson, Hammersley and PC Bird). The first SOCO team captured Sheila's body in other positions inside the bedroom before senior officers settled for the best position in which it could be suggested that she had taken her own life!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 12:50:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2019, 12:52:PM »
PC Bird (SOCO) couldn't have taken the photographs of Sheila's body laid on the left hand side of the bed (on the bed), because her body was no longer on the bed when it came around to him capturing the scene from 10.00am onwards...

This informs me that DC Oakey or DC Henderson took the photographs of Sheila's body laid on top of the bed, sporting only one bullet entry wound, with no bible on her chest, and no gun anywhere near her body on the bed.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2019, 12:56:PM »
PC Bird (SOCO) couldn't have taken the photographs of Sheila's body laid on the left hand side of the bed (on the bed), because her body was no longer on the bed when it came around to him capturing the scene from 10.00am onwards...

This informs me that DC Oakey or DC Henderson took the photographs of Sheila's body laid on top of the bed, sporting only one bullet entry wound, with no bible on her chest, and no gun anywhere near her body on the bed.

For confirmation that the crime scene was faked in favour of Sheila having taken her own life, bear in mind that 581 photographs were taken in connection with the investigation into these shootings but that only 223 were either disclosed to the defence, or that the defence were given access to (another 358 photographs deliberately withheld by the start of the 1986 trial, most of which contain clear evidence of tampering of the bodies, the bible, the guns, the bloodstained bedroom carpet, the bloodstained kitchen floor, movement of telephones, etc)...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2019, 01:00:PM »
Some of the highest ranked police officers employed by Essex police at the time, were all involved in faking Sheila Caffells death scene on the bedroom floor...

The truth in this matter can be found by looking at the contents of two photographic albums, (a) THE MASTER COPY ALBUM (223 photographs), versus (b) THE SENIOR INVESTIGATING OFFICERS ALBUM (581 photographs), many of the additional 358 photographs contained in the latter album contain evidence of faking the crime scene in favour of Sheila Caffell having taken her own life..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2019, 01:02:PM »
Some of the highest ranked police officers employed by Essex police at the time, were all involved in faking Sheila Caffells death scene on the bedroom floor...

The truth in this matter can be found by looking at the contents of two photographic albums, (a) THE MASTER COPY ALBUM (223 photographs), versus (b) THE SENIOR INVESTIGATING OFFICERS ALBUM (581 photographs), many of the additional 358 photographs contained in the latter album contain evidence of faking the crime scene in favour of Sheila Caffell having taken her own life..

PC Bird (SOCO) was tasked with sorting out the two different photographic albums, but he got himself in a muddle, he didn't even know, or couldn't accurately say which photographs he had taken, or iof they had been taken by somebody else...

Offline Jane

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2019, 01:12:PM »
Are you saying that DC Oakey (HQ SOCO) didn't take this photograph?

Because he did...

Not only did he take this photograph, but PC Bird (SOCO) testified during the trial in 1986, confirming that he had, and that he did...

Now, if DC Oakey hadn't taken, or didn't take this photograph, then who else did?

How can we know this is true? Thus far, it's only hearsay. In these days of fakery it will take more than a posted picture to prove it was taken by the person claimed to have taken it.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2019, 01:23:PM »

How can we know this is true? Thus far, it's only hearsay. In these days of fakery it will take more than a posted picture to prove it was taken by the person claimed to have taken it.

For Jeremy to have been his sisters killer, he would have had to have committed the crime upon or against her before 3.52am, and are you seriously expecting me to believe that the blood on Sheila's neck had not fully coagulated by the time PC BIRD (SOCO) got into a position after 10.00am before he could take his very first crime scene photograph, and the net result was what we are looking at?Sheila was only recently dead by the time DC Oakey took this photograph - if you want to make out the false argument that PC Bird and Not DC Oakey took the photograph in question, that means that Sheila had been bleeding out for over six hours and her blood had not fully coagulated in that period? Bearing in mind that the pathologist, Peter Venezis stated that as soon as the fatal shot was inflicted death in Sheila's case would have been instantaneous...

DC Oakey took the picture - otherwise PC Bird committed perjury!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 01:38:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Jane

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2019, 01:31:PM »
DC Oakey took the picture - otherwise PC Bird committed perjury!

Well, quite clearly, IF such a picture was taken, it was taken by someone. I don't see why it actually matters who took it because it makes no difference to the outcome of the trial. However, as you seem very keen to see everyone associated with the case charged with committing perjury, I guess one more makes no difference.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2019, 01:43:PM »
Well, quite clearly, IF such a picture was taken, it was taken by someone. I don't see why it actually matters who took it because it makes no difference to the outcome of the trial. However, as you seem very keen to see everyone associated with the case charged with committing perjury, I guess one more makes no difference.

Of course it makes a difference, it makes a big difference, it makes a difference because all the photographs and video footage that DC Oakey (HQ SOCO) and DC Henderson (HQ SOCO) took on that particular morning at the scene in that bedroom need to be compared against all the photographs that were taken later by PC Bird (SOCO) in the same bedroom - the reason the police and the CPS are withholding all of this material is because they know that Jeremy Bamber did not shoot dead his sister, and yet they stitched him up with dodgy silencer evidence, making out a completely false case that he had not only shot dead his sister but that he had done it with the silencer fitted to the guns barrel, and that afterwards he removed the silencer and his it away...

Of course it matters that DC Oakey and DC Henderson were there at the scene whilst senior officers were trying to fathom out the best way to deal with them shooting dead the daughter on the bedroom floor...

Offline Jane

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2019, 01:48:PM »
Of course it makes a difference, it makes a big difference, it makes a difference because all the photographs and video footage that DC Oakey (HQ SOCO) and DC Henderson (HQ SOCO) took on that particular morning at the scene in that bedroom need to be compared against all the photographs that were taken later by PC Bird (SOCO) in the same bedroom - the reason the police and the CPS are withholding all of this material is because they know that Jeremy Bamber did not shoot dead his sister, and yet they stitched him up with dodgy silencer evidence, making out a completely false case that he had not only shot dead his sister but that he had done it with the silencer fitted to the guns barrel, and that afterwards he removed the silencer and his it away...

Of course it matters that DC Oakey and DC Henderson were there at the scene whilst senior officers were trying to fathom out the best way to deal with them shooting dead the daughter on the bedroom floor...

Well, naturally it matters to anyone who believes that it was the police, rather than Jeremy, who shot Sheila, but I've yet to find any, other than yourself, who do.