Author Topic: Damning proof of what police told Ann Eaton about Sheila on bed...  (Read 17723 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: Damning proof of what police told Ann Eaton about Sheila on bed...
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2019, 09:57:PM »
Essex police - I am coming for you!

Oh, and before we go any further, I believe 100% in everything I have said, everything I might say on the matter in the future - what you bastards going to do, kill me?

Good get on with it sharpish, I look forward to it...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2019, 10:03:PM »
One thing I have learned during the 63 years I have thus far existed on this earth, is that the truth is spontaneous, it doesn't require intricate solutions on the part of the police and the prosecuting authorities, and it should not involve ambiguousness, in any explanation central to the evidence they might base a prosecution upon...

I know with 100% of my being that the relatives, Police and lab' experts stitched up Jeremy Bamber for these five murders - by the same token I know that the police shot dead Sheila Caffell, They are cowardly cunts hiding the truth from the general public, rather than admit the truth they have deliberately placed this burden which they were responsible for on the shoulders of an innocent man (that man be Jeremy Bamber. Cowardly, that's what these bully boy cops are, lower than a snakes belly, scum of the earth...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2019, 10:04:PM »
One thing I have learned during the 63 years I have thus far existed on this earth, is that the truth is spontaneous, it doesn't require intricate solutions on the part of the police and the prosecuting authorities, and it should not involve ambiguousness, in any explanation central to the evidence they might base a prosecution upon...

I know with 100% of my being that the relatives, Police and lab' experts stitched up Jeremy Bamber for these five murders - by the same token I know that the police shot dead Sheila Caffell, They are cowardly cunts hiding the truth from the general public, rather than admit the truth they have deliberately placed this burden which they were responsible for on the shoulders of an innocent man (that man be Jeremy Bamber. Cowardly, that's what these bully boy cops are, lower than a snakes belly, scum of the earth...

The relatives knew the truth, and they exploited it to their advantage...

Offline Jane

« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2019, 10:22:PM »
Oh no, that came later for all the relatives, soaking in the rich pickings that their deception involving the silencer, blood and paint evidence brought into their world from the brink of having it all taken from under their feet - Cops didn't find the crucial evidence, the relatives did, and as a result they inherited everything to boot - great, and I suppose you endorse everything that they did and went about doing...

You don't phone the police up a month after finding a silencer, and tell them that you have found the silencer to the gun - please don't try to insult my intelligence!

Shall we go back to the beginning? One person and one person ALONE directed the action. Jeremy really did miss his vocation. It was Jeremy who set the timings of the call to the police having first set the timing of the alleged call from his father. Having eventually arrived at WHF it was Jeremy who told the unfolding story of what had allegedly transpired between his late parents and his late sister regarding the care of his late nephews. It was Jeremy who gave them the whole bells and whistles breakdown of Sheila's mental history, how she'd recently come out of psych care and how she'd already attempted suicide. Further, she was fully gun competent and had fired all the weapons in the house. There were NO relatives at the scene. The stage was entirely Jeremy's. What were the police supposed to do, Mike? Call him a liar? Call a friend? The emergency, for that's what Jeremy was telling them it was, was playing out in the here and now. They were NEVER going to get it right because certain members of the public wouldn't allow that. Certainly, it was a cock-up. It wasn't the first and it won't be the last. As for that silencer? I guess they didn't find it because why, on God's earth would they think Sheila had put a silencer on a gun to shoot herself? Furthermore, even if the silencer wasn't part of the murders, it might get Jeremy out on a technicality but it sure as hell won't mean Jeremy is innocent.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2019, 11:33:PM »
Shall we go back to the beginning? One person and one person ALONE directed the action. Neville called the police first, followed by Jeremy, some 10 minutes afterwards... Jeremy really did miss his vocation. It was Jeremy who set the timings of the call to the police No, he didn't Neville called the police and set the tone...having first set the timing of the alleged call from his father. Sheila was not Jeremy's daughter...Having eventually arrived at WHF it was Jeremy who told the unfolding story of what had allegedly transpired between his late parents and his late sister regarding the care of his late nephews. He didn't volunteer this information, he was asked about it... It was Jeremy who gave them the whole bells and whistles breakdown of Sheila's mental history because THE POLICE ASKED HIM TO.., how she'd recently come out of psych care WHICH WAS TRUE, AND NOT A LIE..and how she'd already attempted suicide Independent witness testimony alludes to this being the case... Further, she was fully gun competent It was never proven that she wasn't fully competent in using all the weapons kept at the scene, including Anthony Pargeters .22 bolt action rifle..and had fired all the weapons in the house. I don't know if she had fired all the weapons inside the house because there's no evidence to prove that she did, or might have, or could have... There were NO relatives at the scene As far as you know... The stage was entirely Jeremy's. In a similar sort of a way that the stage was all the relatives shortly afterwards... What were the police supposed to do, Mike? Call him a liar? Call a friend? Check out the alibi's of all the relatives, including Ralph Neville, and Roland Pargeter.. The emergency, for that's what Jeremy was telling them it was Neville Bamber called the police before Jeremy got a chance to speak to the police..., was playing out in the here and now. They were NEVER going to get it right because certain members of the public wouldn't allow that. Yeah, the dodgy relatives eager on inheriting everything, providing that they could get Jeremy convicted of the murders...Certainly, it was a cock-up. The case should have been thrown out of court... It wasn't the first and it won't be the last. But when these kinds of things occur, better to let a guilty man go free, than to convict an innocent person on the back of dodgy evidence... As for that silencer? I guess they didn't find it because why, on God's earth would they think Sheila had put a silencer on a gun to shoot herself? You got this part wrong, because the cops shot Sheila and they would have known whether or not there was a silencer on the gun that they used to shoot her dead with, after they moved her body from the bed onto the bedroom floor... Furthermore, even if the silencer wasn't part of the murders It wasn't, Sheila's death on the bedroom floor was the responsibility of the police, they know there was no silencer fitted to the end of the guns barrel which fired the fatal shot..., it might get Jeremy out on a technicality but it sure as hell won't mean Jeremy is innocent.It won't be a technicality, since he couldn't have shot his sister dead some 20 minutes before photograph No.25 was taken, here is a reminder in case you overlooked the significance...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2019, 12:05:AM »
Why can't the goddamn police admit to shooting Sheila dead by accident (during a training exercise that went dramatically wrong)?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 12:06:AM by mike tesko »

Offline Jane

« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2019, 04:04:PM »

You disappoint me, Mike. I expected more lively and considered argument from you. You're very fond of demanding we not insult your intelligence but have few qualms about insulting mine, it would seem. I do know "Sheila was not Jeremy's daughter"!!!!  and I also know that if someone tells me something over the phone that I repeat to another, the first person is likely to become the third person. To suggest otherwise is simply a smoke screen.

A) If you truly believe Nevill made a call to the police, it's for you to prove -that log you insist proves he did does no such thing- because no call from Nevill was made, a negative can't be proved.
B) It's generally accepted that police will ask for information. It was down to Jeremy to decide what he told them, whether voluntarily or in response to questions, and as he famously said, "It's always best to tell as much of the truth as possible". The rest can be coloured any which way or simply left out, I guess.
C) "Independent witness statements allude to.........." Means precisely nothing. I've yet to see it suggested anywhere -other than here- that Sheila had made any attempts at suicide...........but saying she had certainly added 'colour' to Jeremy's narrative.
D) In relation to Sheila's alleged gun competency. "It was never fully proven that she wasn't............"? Again, negatives can't be proven. But again, it added colour to the narrative, and as WE can clearly see what sort of picture of Sheila he was painting, it wouldn't have been lost on the police, either.
E) Are you saying there's the possibility a relative was there at the scene with or without Jeremy's knowledge?
F) But i'm not talking about what relatives said further down the line, or anything other than the immediacy of a particular situation in which Jeremy was centre stage.

The rest is simply your opinion to which you're fully entitled. For myself, I have as much belief in Nevill's call to the police -I'd be interested to know how you're claiming he made that call and whether you think he looked up the number or called 999- as I have in police shooting Sheila. By the way, thank-you for posting those statements and reports that you've found. I was fascinated and amused to read that Ainsley's thoughts seem to match my own..................and we've never even met!!!!!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2019, 10:59:PM »

You disappoint me, Mike. I expected more lively and considered argument from you. You're very fond of demanding we not insult your intelligence but have few qualms about insulting mine, it would seem. I do know "Sheila was not Jeremy's daughter"!!!!  and I also know that if someone tells me something over the phone that I repeat to another, the first person is likely to become the third person. To suggest otherwise is simply a smoke screen.

A) If you truly believe Nevill made a call to the police, it's for you to prove -that log you insist proves he did does no such thing- because no call from Nevill was made, a negative can't be proved.
B) It's generally accepted that police will ask for information. It was down to Jeremy to decide what he told them, whether voluntarily or in response to questions, and as he famously said, "It's always best to tell as much of the truth as possible". The rest can be coloured any which way or simply left out, I guess.
C) "Independent witness statements allude to.........." Means precisely nothing. I've yet to see it suggested anywhere -other than here- that Sheila had made any attempts at suicide...........but saying she had certainly added 'colour' to Jeremy's narrative.
D) In relation to Sheila's alleged gun competency. "It was never fully proven that she wasn't............"? Again, negatives can't be proven. But again, it added colour to the narrative, and as WE can clearly see what sort of picture of Sheila he was painting, it wouldn't have been lost on the police, either.
E) Are you saying there's the possibility a relative was there at the scene with or without Jeremy's knowledge?
F) But i'm not talking about what relatives said further down the line, or anything other than the immediacy of a particular situation in which Jeremy was centre stage.

The rest is simply your opinion to which you're fully entitled. For myself, I have as much belief in Nevill's call to the police -I'd be interested to know how you're claiming he made that call and whether you think he looked up the number or called 999- as I have in police shooting Sheila. By the way, thank-you for posting those statements and reports that you've found. I was fascinated and amused to read that Ainsley's thoughts seem to match my own..................and we've never even met!!!!!

Why has it taken 34 years for you to realize that you and Ainsley share the same views on the case? That's an awful long time for the truth between you to sink in!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2019, 11:44:PM »
Ainsley was head of the new investigation, involving when the second dodgy silencer was introduced on 11th September 1985 - anybody who thinks it's great that they have the same views as Ainsley as though this is some sort of heaven sent signal, should step back and reflect on what they are claiming...

Clear evidence exists that a second silencer was introduced by Ann Eaton on 11th September 1985, which changed the course of the investigation..

If, Ainsley shares anybody's view on what really took place in this matter, it leads to dishonesty, a deception, and collusion between a senior officer who deliberately set out to try and conceal the true facts concerning and surrounding the death of Sheila Caffell, great to know that so which like you is so easily bamboozled by bullshit!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 11:46:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Jane

« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2019, 07:24:AM »
Ainsley was head of the new investigation, involving when the second dodgy silencer was introduced on 11th September 1985 - anybody who thinks it's great that they have the same views as Ainsley as though this is some sort of heaven sent signal, should step back and reflect on what they are claiming...

Clear evidence exists that a second silencer was introduced by Ann Eaton on 11th September 1985, which changed the course of the investigation..

If, Ainsley shares anybody's view on what really took place in this matter, it leads to dishonesty, a deception, and collusion between a senior officer who deliberately set out to try and conceal the true facts concerning and surrounding the death of Sheila Caffell, great to know that so which like you is so easily bamboozled by bullshit!

Thank-you, Mike. It seems I have an incredibly difficult choice to make. Do I believe the person who, in their earnest attempts to see Jeremy freed, insists that Sheila was shot by police -TWICE!!- or do I believe the other person, responsible for putting a murderer behind bars, but said, by the first person, to have deliberately concealed that and other 'facts' introduce by the first person? Mmm! There's bullshit here aplenty to wade through ;)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2019, 11:14:AM »

Thank-you, Mike. It seems I have an incredibly difficult choice to make. Do I believe the person who, in their earnest attempts to see Jeremy freed, insists that Sheila was shot by police -TWICE!!- or do I believe the other person, responsible for putting a murderer behind bars, but said, by the first person, to have deliberately concealed that and other 'facts' introduce by the first person? Mmm! There's bullshit here aplenty to wade through ;)

Yeah, and Ainsley is covered in the bullshit - he it was, who told Ann Eaton that when she testified at trial if defence counsel asked her or suggested that the silencer had been contaminated by the menstral blood from Sheila's privates which were transported in the boot of her car together, she was to make sure that she said that she could tell the difference between ordinary blood and menstraul blood by its smell!

So, please feel free to congratulate yourself that you and Ainsley held or hold the same views!

Ainsley had to find a way to prosecute Jeremy, otherwise the relatives themselves would have e publicly turned on Essex police!

Cops told Ann Eaton that Sheila's body was laid on top of the bed, they told this witch that Sheila had a Bible on top of her chest, they told this wretched woman that the gun was resting on the bed beside Sheila's body! Guess what!? The witch made a handwritten record about what she was told, and much later when she and the other relatives found out that not only had Sheila been shot twice, but her body was no longer laid on top of the bed, the Bible was no longer on top of her chest, oh and the gun was no longer resting on the bed beside her body!

Her body had been moved from the bed, onto the floor, the Bible which had been on her chest was no longer on her chest, it ended up on the floor at the right hand side of her body, and the gun which she was told had been on the bed beside her body, was now resting on top of her chest, where the Bible had originally been!

BINGO!

As I say, those of you who support the dishonest perception that Jeremy shot dead his sister and that he it was who staged her death scene on the bedroom floor, would not know the truth about anything even if it hit you in the face! God help any defendant who ever faces a trial at court with people like you on jury service!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 11:22:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2019, 11:29:AM »
The cops said there was a woman's body downstairs in the kitchen upon entry, not me or anybody else! Not only that or this, but it was the cops who confirm that there was what was believed to have been a dead female in the kitchen after reference had already been made to the presence of a dead male! How dare you suggest that I am making something up that is not or could not possibly be true! I go with the available evidence introduced by the cops themselves, My approach is valid, you and people like you haven't got the gumption to challenge the lies and myths which the prosecutions case is full of in this matter - two bodies downstairs from 7.35am, onwards, and only three bodies upstairs by 8.10am...

I can count, and I can think, and I am not afraid to speak out when something is wrong!

You and people like you, are brainwashed members of the public, you believe any bullshit the authorities feed you all..

Pause for a moment, sooner or later you and yours could be on the receiving end of these tactics!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 11:40:AM by mike tesko »

Offline Jane

« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2019, 11:47:AM »
Yeah, and Ainsley is covered in the bullshit - he it was, who told Ann Eaton that when she testified at trial if defence counsel asked her or suggested that the silencer had been contaminated by the menstral blood from Sheila's privates which were transported in the boot of her car together, she was to make sure that she said that she could tell the difference between ordinary blood and menstraul blood by its smell!

So, please feel free to congratulate yourself that you and Ainsley held or hold the same views!

Ainsley had to find a way to prosecute Jeremy, otherwise the relatives themselves would have e publicly turned on Essex police!

Cops told Ann Eaton that Sheila's body was laid on top of the bed, they told this witch that Sheila had a Bible on top of her chest, they told this wretched woman that the gun was resting on the bed beside Sheila's body! Guess what!? The witch made a handwritten record about what she was told, and much later when she and the other relatives found out that not only had Sheila been shot twice, but her body was no longer laid on top of the bed, the Bible was no longer on top of her chest, oh and the gun was no longer resting on the bed beside her body!

Her body had been moved from the bed, onto the floor, the Bible which had been on her chest was no longer on her chest, it ended up on the floor at the right hand side of her body, and the gun which she was told had been on the bed beside her body, was now resting on top of her chest, where the Bible had originally been!

BINGO!

As I say, those of you who support the dishonest perception that Jeremy shot dead his sister and that he it was who staged her death scene on the bedroom floor, would not know the truth about anything even if it hit you in the face! God help any defendant who ever faces a trial at court with people like you on jury service!

It sounds to me as if Ainsley was tactfully attempting to stop Ann from making herself look stupid. Blood stained items -irrelevant of where the blood has come from- which have been soaked in water will never yield enough blood to prove a point, and I'm damned certain he'd have been aware of it even if Ann wasn't.

I suspect Ainsley was looking for a way to prosecute Jeremy...........if only because he knew he was guilty. Reasonable, under the circumstances, wouldn't you say?

I'm perfectly certain that rather than give Ann the full details of the appalling massacre, they tried to sanitize it. Better -kinder- that way, and potentially less time wasting than having to deal with yet another casualty of the crime. I commend her for writing it down, though. She needed to get it right so she could pass on to the family what she'd been told. I'm perfectly certain that under such harrowing circumstances I'd never have remembered what I'd been told.

It's simply of no use to keep repeating that Sheila's body was on the bed -although at some point it probably may have been but NOT with the sinister implications you're implying- as none of us has seen it.

Offline Jane

« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2019, 12:07:PM »
The cops said there was a woman's body downstairs in the kitchen upon entry, not me or anybody else! Not only that or this, but it was the cops who confirm that there was what was believed to have been a dead female in the kitchen after reference had already been made to the presence of a dead male! How dare you suggest that I am making something up that is not or could not possibly be true! I go with the available evidence introduced by the cops themselves, My approach is valid, you and people like you haven't got the gumption to challenge the lies and myths which the prosecutions case is full of in this matter - two bodies downstairs from 7.35am, onwards, and only three bodies upstairs by 8.10am...

I can count, and I can think, and I am not afraid to speak out when something is wrong!

You and people like you, are brainwashed members of the public, you believe any bullshit the authorities feed you all..

Pause for a moment, sooner or later you and yours could be on the receiving end of these tactics!

So A policeman saw the face down body of an elderly man with long hair, from behind glass which may not have been clean, and thought it was a woman and reported such. But hang on.  Another policeman recognized that it was the body of an elderly man and reported such. It makes perfect sense then, that whoever was manning the radio system would write it as two bodies -male and female- to save time. I can clearly see that with Sheila being on the floor, they may have missed seeing her when they entered the bedroom and found June. Whilst you attempt to make their every move sinister, I can see justifiable reasons for it.

I believe my approach is equally as valid as you believe yours to be. It remains that I have the choice of -according to you- being brainwashed with bullshit by the authorities, OR allowing myself to be brainwashed by whatever it is you're offering as a counterbalance.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2019, 12:14:PM »

Cops recorded (not me) that the two bodies found in the kitchen upon entry were the dead bodies of a male and a female, not a males body which had been mistaken for a females body, one of them dead by an act of murder, the other by way of a suicide! I didn't manufacture this evidence out of Thibaut, the cops reported it, cops who were there, you weren't there! Only three bodies upstairs by 8.10am - which three bodies were they then? You don't know, you can't say, and even if you did you will be prevented from introducing the official bulkshit line that reference to the three bodies upstairs at 8.10am, was reference to the bodies of Sheila and her two children!

What, when the first two bodies stumbled upon were described as a murder and a suicide?

How the hell could June Bambers death (she having being shot times) be described as a suicide?

Your talking shit, and the shit will hit the fan sooner rather than later...

Cops shot and killed Sheila! Cops know it, the relatives know it, and I know it...

Don't concern yourself with trying to comprehend it, carry on living in cloud cuckoo land, where the authorities want the public to exist!