Author Topic: Typed Letter, given to ACC Simpson by Robert Boutflour (+actions)..  (Read 283 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Typed Letter, given to ACC Simpson by Robert Boutflour (+actions)..
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2019, 03:00:PM »
Well I'm just looking at what's been reproduced on this thread and the moniker it's been given.

I don't know which Barlow notes that David is referring to because no link  was supplied.

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
Re: Typed Letter, given to ACC Simpson by Robert Boutflour (+actions)..
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2019, 09:50:PM »
Hi David I have often thought there is no proof that Jeremy ever said he could easily kill his family anymore than other quotes which are continually quoted as proof of his guilt.  Anyone living in a country area is aware of how rumour spreads and is repeated as fact like Chinese whispets.  These so called often quoted phrases prove nothing imo.

This is not a rumour or Chinese wispers. Its either a conversation between Robert Boutflour and Jeremy or Robert Boutflour commiting perjury.

Robert Boutflour told the Jury this when the prosecution brought the subject up.

"A: Yes, he stated: "Oh no, uncle Bobbie, I could kill anybody. I could even kill my parents" or words to that effect. The important thing was he said "I could easily kill my parents"

In this answer alone he has already changed "even" to "easily". The prosecutor then asks how RWB reacted to this and he said he was "Shocked".

While going through Barlows note book, reading all the pointless things RWB was reporting to Barlow, it occured to me that this "Shocking" conversation with Jeremy is never brought up. Barlow also goes on to say that nothing AE and RWB said to him made him anymore suspsicous of Jeremy.

The only record I know of when RWB informs the police of this alleged conversation. Is in this typed letter he made on the 7th of September then sent it to ACC Simpson. If this is the first time the Police heard about it, then it is almost certainly a lie.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 10:48:PM by David1819 »
"A theory without facts is fantasy"