Author Topic: Parts missing from AE and DB trial transcripts.  (Read 4368 times)

Offline David1819

Parts missing from AE and DB trial transcripts.
« on: January 11, 2019, 02:05:PM »
Why have some answers been cut out?   :-\

Offline Caroline

Re: Parts missing from AE and DB trial transcripts.
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 03:48:PM »
Why have some answers been cut out?   :-\

Well, it's from cross examination so it's not EP.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline David1819

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 03:58:PM »
Well, it's from cross examination so it's not EP.

The Ann Eaton one is from examination the David Boutflour one is from cross examination.

You can find these cut outs on a few pages of their transcripts.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 04:19:PM »
The Ann Eaton one is from examination the David Boutflour one is from cross examination.

You can find these cut outs on a few pages of their transcripts.

They are from the trial right?

Offline David1819

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 04:56:PM »
They are from the trial right?

Yes they are trial transcripts.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 05:06:PM »

Yes they are trial transcripts.

Then they are a matter of public record so it would be daft for the authorities to interfere with them - especially as it's obvious and the trial was attended by the public and journalists - so they heard everything anyway. 

Offline David1819

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2019, 05:28:PM »
Then they are a matter of public record so it would be daft for the authorities to interfere with them - especially as it's obvious and the trial was attended by the public and journalists - so they heard everything anyway.

I have found another copy of that David Boutflour cross examination with nothing cut. I have highlighted it in red. How odd!  ???

« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 05:29:PM by David1819 »

Offline Jane

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2019, 05:48:PM »

It remains that parts which weren't thought appropriate to put on a forum, might have been deleted, although I have no idea why. It makes no sense to remove what the world and his wife is already privy to.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2019, 06:58:PM »
I suppose they didn't take the silencer to the police straightaway as they had been asked to leave by DCI Taff Jones a few days before. The alternative is that they manufactured the evidence themselves or Robert Boutflour concocted the evidence and left it in the gun cupboard for his son to find.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2019, 07:16:PM »
I have found another copy of that David Boutflour cross examination with nothing cut. I have highlighted it in red. How odd!  ???

Young Boutflour gave a different account to the COLP investigators in 1991..
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 07:17:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2019, 07:20:PM »
Young Boutflour gave a different account to the COLP investigators in 1991..

In that COLP account, he recounted how he had used a razor blade to scrape off a small piece of dried blood, which he retained because (as he told them) it fascinated him! Worse still, when queried if Essex police knew what he had done? He responded by saying 'yes'..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2019, 07:27:PM »
In that COLP account, he recounted how he had used a razor blade to scrape off a small piece of dried blood, which he retained because (as he told them) it fascinated him! Worse still, when queried if Essex police knew what he had done? He responded by saying 'yes'..

Also, please don't be fooled by Young About clouds insistence that he personally hadn't, or didn't telephone e Essex police to tell them that he had found the silencer to the gun? At trial u see the spotlight he said 'no' that he hadn't but police records show that he had made such a telephone call to police on the 11th September 1985...

Young Boutflour, was hoping that nobody would discover the contents of this police document. I guess he thought police would take care of that side of transgressions! But, neither young Boutlour and Essex police did not bargain for someone like me coming along, to upset the applecart...

I am here, you lying scumbag - I can't understand how scumbags like you can live with yourselves..
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 07:34:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2019, 07:33:PM »

Do you really think it's odd?

Offline David1819

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2019, 07:38:PM »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2019, 07:42:PM »
Also, please don't be fooled by Young About clouds insistence that he personally hadn't, or didn't telephone e Essex police to tell them that he had found the silencer to the gun? At trial u see the spotlight he said 'no' that he hadn't but police records show that he had made such a telephone call to police on the 11th September 1985...

Young Boutflour, was hoping that nobody would discover the contents of this police document. I guess he thought police would take care of that side of transgressions! But, neither young Boutlour and Essex police did not bargain for someone like me coming along, to upset the applecart...

I am here, you lying scumbag - I can't understand how scumbags like you can live with yourselves..

Essex police documentation confirms that on 11th September 1985, that young Boutflour had and he did contact Essex police about the fact that he had found the silencer to the gun! Not only this, but he was specific about the silencer he had found on this occasion, was specific to the gun said to have fired all the bullets during the tragedy. In addition, ladies and gentleman, Ann Eaton is documented as having  handed over that silencer to Essex police on the very same date (11th September 1985), which in turn, DS Eastwood and DS Davison ( not DS Davidson) had been tasked with fingerprinting it on 13th September, 1985. OK, let's go the whole hog to ensure there can be no mistake or error about when this silencer was submitted to the Lab' to be checked for fibres and blood, on the 20th September, 1985?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 07:44:PM by mike tesko »