Author Topic: Jeremy's five suspects for planting the silencer.  (Read 29488 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: Jeremy's five suspects for planting the silencer.
« Reply #195 on: January 20, 2019, 07:17:PM »

It doesn't actually sound like fresh evidence at all. It sounds more like that which you were saying when I first joined, but said slightly differently. If this really was false evidence, it certainly wouldn't be privy only to members of a forum. I don't believe that ANY evidence of worth was withheld from the jury.

Of course it was!

God strewth..

You can't even work that out, what happened to the missing 358 crime scene photographs? When did they get disclosed? Did the jury get to see them all secretly?

Of course not..

And what about the missing 26th bullet case?

Oh, it's irrelevant according to you!

Why didn't cops do any ballistic tests when the investigation was one of four murders and a suicide?

They got rid of all the bodies before they did any ballistic tests!

It was a dishonest prosecution, they made out a false case in order to prosecute Jeremy Bamber for killing somebody that the cops killed themselves!
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline David1819

« Reply #196 on: January 20, 2019, 07:19:PM »

You are showing your true colours like Caroline, the two of you are simply not following the true facts...

That has been the case ever since their sudden change of minds in chorus with Paul Harrison years back. From what I have heard the only people that ever seem to have taken them seriously since then were Maggie and Susan. Who have now come to their senses.

Why give these two the time of day Mike?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #197 on: January 20, 2019, 07:24:PM »
That has been the case ever since their sudden change of minds in chorus with Paul Harrison years back. From what I have heard the only people that ever seem to have taken them seriously since then were Maggie and Susan. Who have now come to their senses.

Wow! How sad is that?  ::) Two faced? This from the same guy who wrote the post below ..... Of course this was before he learned who to brown nose!

« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 08:22:AM by Caroline »
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #198 on: January 20, 2019, 07:27:PM »

I can't believe that so called ordinary people can't see what's been happening in this case!

It's a really serious situation that there was a 26th bullet fired, but only 25 bullet cases recovered!

What happened to the 26th bullet case?

Surely, the cops in Essex as thick and corrupt as they are, should have dealt with this anomaly!

There must have been a second gun used in these shootings, and the missing bullet case (the 26th one) was obviously whisked away from the scene in the other gun from which the 26th bullet had been fired!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 02:07:PM by mike tesko »

Offline David1819

« Reply #199 on: January 24, 2019, 11:49:AM »
Operation eliminate the Cuckoo

Step one: Frame him for murder.

"We discussed the implication of how this silencer could be in the gun cupboard with blood and paint on it. Obviously if it was being alleged that somebody had had a brainstorm and shot dead four people they would surely not have stopped to remove the silencer, put it back in the gun cupboard, go back upstairs and shoot herself dead. Contact was made with the police about the discovery of the blood and paint stained silencer."

Step two: Swindle the remaining inheritance (possibly by implying he died in the shootings)

"Ann concedes that the conversations regarding Mabel’s will were conducted partly ‘to stop Jeremy benefitting through aunt June’ but the family were unanimous that Jeremy showed no interest in calling on his grandmother.

Two days after Mabel was told about the murders, Robert asked her solicitor to call at Vaulty. Six persons were present: Mabel, Robert, Pamela, Dr Ellis and Mr Peek and his secretary. Robert recalled that the meeting ‘resulted in a solicitor from this firm and myself being made joint executors to her estate. The new form of the will was that Pam was made the sole beneficiary.’ Why Jeremy’s name didn’t come up at the meeting, and particularly why Mabel apparently failed to ask about him at this point (given that Ann recollected she made no mention of Jeremy until December), is unclear."

Step three: Get Ainsley on the case because Taff Jones had a brain.

"The 1986 internal review affirmed that ‘it was known to the Boutflours that had Jeremy inherited the estate he intended to sell what he could, thereby disposing of what had been part of the Speakman family estate. In addition to this, he would also have sold an area of land which [Nevill] Bamber had purchased intending to sell it at a later date to Peter and Ann Eaton when they had sufficient funds.’ The review noted that while it was not suggested that this interest had in any way influenced the Boutflours in their statements to the police, it was known to DCI Jones during the initial stages ‘and may have been a factor which affected the level of credence he placed upon the information given by the relatives’".

Step Four? It would not suprise me if once they heard Julie and Jeremy broke up they took the first opportunity to con her into believing what they wanted people to believe also.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #200 on: January 24, 2019, 01:27:PM »
Operation eliminate the Cuckoo

Step one: Frame him for murder.

"We discussed the implication of how this silencer could be in the gun cupboard with blood and paint on it. Obviously if it was being alleged that somebody had had a brainstorm and shot dead four people they would surely not have stopped to remove the silencer, put it back in the gun cupboard, go back upstairs and shoot herself dead. Contact was made with the police about the discovery of the blood and paint stained silencer."

Step two: Swindle the remaining inheritance (possibly by implying he died in the shootings)

"Ann concedes that the conversations regarding Mabel’s will were conducted partly ‘to stop Jeremy benefitting through aunt June’ but the family were unanimous that Jeremy showed no interest in calling on his grandmother.

Two days after Mabel was told about the murders, Robert asked her solicitor to call at Vaulty. Six persons were present: Mabel, Robert, Pamela, Dr Ellis and Mr Peek and his secretary. Robert recalled that the meeting ‘resulted in a solicitor from this firm and myself being made joint executors to her estate. The new form of the will was that Pam was made the sole beneficiary.’ Why Jeremy’s name didn’t come up at the meeting, and particularly why Mabel apparently failed to ask about him at this point (given that Ann recollected she made no mention of Jeremy until December), is unclear."

Step three: Get Ainsley on the case because Taff Jones had a brain.

"The 1986 internal review affirmed that ‘it was known to the Boutflours that had Jeremy inherited the estate he intended to sell what he could, thereby disposing of what had been part of the Speakman family estate. In addition to this, he would also have sold an area of land which [Nevill] Bamber had purchased intending to sell it at a later date to Peter and Ann Eaton when they had sufficient funds.’ The review noted that while it was not suggested that this interest had in any way influenced the Boutflours in their statements to the police, it was known to DCI Jones during the initial stages ‘and may have been a factor which affected the level of credence he placed upon the information given by the relatives’".

Step Four? It would not suprise me if once they heard Julie and Jeremy broke up they took the first opportunity to con her into believing what they wanted people to believe also.

Operation Poppycock more like! You give these people far too much power than they could possibly ave held!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #201 on: January 24, 2019, 02:27:PM »
If the silencer was used on the guns barrel when Sheila was shot dead on the main bedroom floor, and if the gun which fired the fatal shot was the anshuzt rifle, then how could the anshuzt rifle which was spotted leaning against the inside of a first floor box room window just before the raid team entered the premises, Jeremy Bamber have shot dead his sister, and staged her death scene on the bedroom floor shot twice in the neck any time sooner than the rifle in question being seen by Julia Jeapes resting at the box room window?

How did the only rifle found upstairs get moved from its position at the first floor box room window, and did it end up on the body of Sheila Caffell, and Jeremy Bamber be her killer?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 02:29:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #202 on: January 24, 2019, 02:32:PM »
Cops would have known if there was a silencer fitted to the end of the guns barrel at the time Sheila was shot dead on the bedroom floor!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #203 on: January 24, 2019, 02:38:PM »
Cops would have known if there was a silencer fitted to the end of the guns barrel at the time Sheila was shot dead on the bedroom floor!

I believe DS Jones seized the Pargeter silencer (SBJ/1) on the first morning of the police investigation (7th August 1985), and that there was no silencer at all fitted to the anshuzt rifle..
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 02:39:PM by mike tesko »

Offline David1819

« Reply #204 on: January 27, 2019, 03:09:PM »
Who contaminated the silencer with blood and who created those scratch marks?

My prime suspect = Ann Eaton.

I am not the first to arrive at this conclusion and I won’t be the last either.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #205 on: January 27, 2019, 04:03:PM »
Who contaminated the silencer with blood and who created those scratch marks?

My prime suspect = Ann Eaton.

I am not the first to arrive at this conclusion and I won’t be the last either.

Not a chance!  ::)

Offline David1819

« Reply #206 on: January 28, 2019, 09:57:AM »
Not a chance!  ::)

Not much point trying to distract the forum from the obvious Caroline. You need credibility in order to achieve that.

:P
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 09:57:AM by David1819 »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #207 on: January 28, 2019, 11:37:AM »

Not much point trying to distract the forum from the obvious Caroline. You need credibility in order to achieve that.

:P

It's absolutely stupid to suggest that AE would have the thought and confidence to not only attempt to falsify evidence but succeed in fooling both EP and the lab. It would take someone with knowledge of such things.

What credibility do you IMAGINE you have here or anywhere else for that matter? By the way, do tell us where AE might have managed to acquire enough of Sheila's blood to contaminate the silencer?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 11:41:AM by Caroline »