Author Topic: Jeremy's five suspects for planting the silencer.  (Read 29494 times)

Offline David1819

Jeremy's five suspects for planting the silencer.
« on: January 04, 2019, 12:28:PM »
In Colins book he publishes a copy of a letter from Jeremy. In this letter you can find the following -

"the corner stone of the prosecution evidence was fabricated, by whom I cant prove yet and its not necessary to do so for my appeal, but eventually I'll find out because it can only be one of five people."

So who are these five people? I believe they are the five name's listed in the attachment. AE,PE,RWB,DRB and SJB.

PS: I find it rather bizarre that Colin would include this in his book. He is more less giving the person he believes murdered his kids a platfrom to get his point across.

The whole letter can be found here :
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,1045.msg32140.html#msg32140
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 01:13:PM by David1819 »

Offline Caroline

Re: Jeremy's five suspects for planting the silencer.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 04:03:PM »
In Colins book he publishes a copy of a letter from Jeremy. In this letter you can find the following -

"the corner stone of the prosecution evidence was fabricated, by whom I cant prove yet and its not necessary to do so for my appeal, but eventually I'll find out because it can only be one of five people."

So who are these five people? I believe they are the five name's listed in the attachment. AE,PE,RWB,DRB and SJB.

PS: I find it rather bizarre that Colin would include this in his book. He is more less giving the person he believes murdered his kids a platfrom to get his point across.

He clearly thinks the point has no merit.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 05:38:PM »

The letters should be read as a whole. Here's another one you may have missed:

Re: Jeremy Bamber: the Prelude, the Tragedy and the Aftermath
« Reply #1592 on: August 07, 2018, 07:12:PM »

SCRUBS PRISON, WEDNESDAY 2 FEBRUARY 1989

DEAR COLIN,
  SO YOU DECIDED NOT TO REPLY TO MY LETTER. I WONDER WHY? MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FACE THE TRUTH THAT I DID NOT KILL YOUR CHILDREN OR SHEILA OR MUM OR DAD. HOW SAD, COLIN, THAT YOU CAN'T DISTINGUISH REALITY FROM MEDIA HYPE, MISGUIDED POLICE AND MY MONEY-GRABBING RELATIVES. OUT OF EVERYONE I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT UNDERSTAND BUT INSTEAD YOU'VE MADE YOURSELF A COG IN THE MEDIA WHEEL. THE VERY SAME MEDIA THAT YOU RIDICULE IN THE RADIO TIMES. YOU CAN'T IMAGINE HOW I'VE SUFFERED SINCE SHEILA KILLED MY FAMILY-I DON'T SUPPOSE YOU CARE AND WHY SHOULD YOU COLIN, WITH YOUR NICE LITTLE BOOK AND YOUR PRETTY LITTLE SCULPTURES POURING OUT YOUR GRIEF TO ANY FILM CREW AROUND-NICE TIMING TOO, EH, WITH MY APPEAL UP SOON, MAYBE YOU'D LIKE TO WAVE A BANNER OUTSIDE THE COURT WITH "JEREMY'S GUILTY BUT I DON'T WANT REVENGE."

I HAD A REPORT FROM A TOP FORENSIC SCIENTIST WHO CAN SAY THAT THE FORENSIC EVIDENCE USED AT MY TRIAL WAS SERIOUSLY AT ODDS WITH THE FACTS-THE FORENSIC EVIDENCE USED WAS CRUCIAL FOR A CONVICTION AND I CAN NOW DEMOLISH IT-WHAT THAT MEANS IS I'M LIKELY TO HAVE A RETRIAL OR BE RELEASED AND THEN IT WILL BE MY TURN TO USE THE MEDIA FOR MY OWN SELFISH INTERESTS-PAY BACK FOR THOSE PEOPLE TOO BLIND TO SEE TRUTH. SHEILA KILLED HER CHILDREN AND MY MUM AND DAD AND THEN SHOT HERSELF AND I'M 9/10ths OF THE WAY TO PROVING THAT. BUT WITH NO THANKS TO YOU. DON'T BOTHER TO WRITE BACK EVER, COLIN, COS YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IN MY LIFE

As for the substance, David Boutflour wouldn't have had the gumption, nor his sister the technical ability. Her husband might have had the knowledge but not the idea. Did Robert Boutflour have access to the house and a hair of Nevill's? As for Stan Jones, why risk his career on one case?

Whilst we're about it here's more of Colin's thoughts:

Re: Daniel and Nicholas Caffell: 22 June 1979-7 August 1985
« Reply #772 on: January 14, 2017, 07:34:PM »

I realised there were going to be certain occasions when I would miss the boys more than any other. The obvious ones like Christmas and our birthdays were almost too painful to think about. Fortunately I had that wonderful family of friends to take the sting out of my grief and loneliness that first Christmas. There were other times, however, when the memories would sneak up and I found myself, unexpectedly, in situations where I couldn't avoid my desolation and missed the boys desperately.

When it snowed that February, I wandered up to Highgate to visit the grave on my own. The snow was that lovely powdery type that sparkles in the sunlight. I needn't have had any fears about not finding the site under all that snow because as I came to the bottom of the hill I was greeted by a sight that made me roar with laughter.

Standing in front of the grave was the loveliest snowman I had ever seen. He wasn't tall by snowman standards, about two feet at the most, had a broad, cheeky smile on his face and an upside-down flowerpot with a red rose stuck in the hole, on his head. I was once again overjoyed at people's sensitivity to the way the boys would have liked to be remembered; it didn't surprise me later to learn it was Herbie.

On my way home I passed Hampstead Heath and decided to stop for a walk in the snow. The sun had come out, lighting up the scene with lovely pale colours contrasted by a deep blue sky and dark silhouettes of the trees. The scene was reassuring like a Christmas card but my dream was quickly shattered by the squeals of laughter coming from the happy families playing in the snow, throwing snowballs at each other and racing down hills on makeshift toboggans. All of a sudden, vivid memories of Daniel and Nicholas sprang to mind and I desperately wanted to join in the fun and be part of a family again. Knowing I couldn't, I began to wish the snow would go away.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 05:39:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline David1819

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 06:50:PM »
The letters should be read as a whole. Here's another one you may have missed:

I will only post what is relevant. I did provide a link to the whole thing.

As for the substance, David Boutflour wouldn't have had the gumption, nor his sister the technical ability. Her husband might have had the knowledge but not the idea. Did Robert Boutflour have access to the house and a hair of Nevill's? As for Stan Jones, why risk his career on one case?

David Boutflour didn't notice the grey hair on the knurled end when he took a close look and tried to unscrew it. The grey hair appears when Peter Eaton hands it over to Stan Jones. The Eaton's had more motive than the Boutflour's because Jeremy was going to sell their farm to pay the inheritance tax bill.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2019, 07:05:PM »
I will only post what is relevant. I did provide a link to the whole thing.

David Boutflour didn't notice the grey hair on the knurled end when he took a close look and tried to unscrew it. The grey hair appears when Peter Eaton hands it over to Stan Jones. The Eaton's had more motive than the Boutflour's because Jeremy was going to sell their farm to pay the inheritance tax bill.

I think the hair is irrelevant because it could have attached itself after DB looked at it.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2019, 08:16:PM »
25 bullets or part bullets recovered, one unrecovered bullet, and 25 spent cartridge cases recovered - OK copper, what happened to the 26th Bullet case?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 08:17:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2019, 08:18:PM »
The public have got to stop believing all the bullshit police are saying..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2019, 08:19:PM »
The public have got to stop believing all the bullshit police are saying..

The police are not superhuman..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2019, 08:19:PM »
The police are not superhuman..

Cops are target - motivated...

Offline David1819

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2019, 06:58:PM »
Much like the situation with the grey hair, David Boutflour did not notice the spot of blood on the silencer despite taking a close look at it during the visit to white house farm. Only later that day at Ann Eaton's house. At this stage the grey hair was yet to appear two days later.

Ann Eaton tells the court her first impression was that it was that it was rabbit blood. Her explanations for thinking this has several problems.

A) Her description of the blood is not consisted with blood that has been exposed for 4 days.
B) It requires her to believe Jeremy was shooting rabbits before leaving the gun out.(presumably she didn't)

Mike do you have another copy of Ann Eaton's trial transcript that does not have some of her answers cut out? There are three answers that have been cut out. Two involving the silencer and another answer involving the buckets in the kitchen. This could be really important info.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 07:00:PM by David1819 »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2019, 08:16:PM »
Much like the situation with the grey hair, David Boutflour did not notice the spot of blood on the silencer despite taking a close look at it during the visit to white house farm. Only later that day at Ann Eaton's house. At this stage the grey hair was yet to appear two days later.

Ann Eaton tells the court her first impression was that it was that it was rabbit blood. Her explanations for thinking this has several problems.

A) Her description of the blood is not consisted with blood that has been exposed for 4 days.
B) It requires her to believe Jeremy was shooting rabbits before leaving the gun out.(presumably she didn't)

Mike do you have another copy of Ann Eaton's trial transcript that does not have some of her answers cut out? There are three answers that have been cut out. Two involving the silencer and another answer involving the buckets in the kitchen. This could be really important info.

First of all, when I first took possession of the 50,000 or so documents which were due to be destroyed in 2003 / 2004 because the custodians of them needed the space in their garage, which they duly transformed into another room of their house in understandable circumstances, and I first came across some of the trial transcripts and  I noticed that some of the trial transcripts were not only missing, but that someone had physically cut parts out ( I do not profess, to know by whom), but I have a good idea who might have been responsible!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 08:18:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2019, 08:22:PM »
First of all, when I first took possession of the 50,000 or so documents which were due to be destroyed in 2003 / 2004 because the custodians of them needed the space in their garage, which they duly transformed into another room of their house in understandable circumstances, and I first came across some of the trial transcripts and  I noticed that some of the trial transcripts were not only missing, but that someone had physically cut parts out ( I do not profess, to know by whom), but I have a good idea who might have been responsible!

I still have the original A4 sheets of paper upon which parts of the trial transcripts were cut out...
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 08:22:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2019, 08:26:PM »
I don't need to make anything up, for the sake of trying to sensationalise the point I am trying to make - because, it's all true, somebody had deliberately cut out sections of the various prosecution witnesses testimony, all of which just so happened to be the relatives testimonies!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 08:44:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2019, 08:50:PM »
For what it's worth, I figured out that the person responsible for deliberately cutting out sections of the relatives trial transcripts, wasn't at the hand of Jeremy!

Furthermore, neither was it at the hand of the custodians of the files, which subsequently became handed over to me - instead I held what I consider to be an educated guess, that it was the solicitors who had control of these records, prior to 1989 /1990 when I persuaded Jeremy to try and obtain everything his solicitors / counsel had got, in connection with his prosecution / convictions...

Nobody had any motive to remove the cut out contents of these court transcripts, other than those representing Jeremy Bamber! I take the view, that his solicitors are responsible for cutting out parts of these transcripts because those parts which they tried to conceal reflected on the service they gave to Jeremy - in other words, they took out anything which might expose them as performing negligently in his behalf!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 08:55:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2019, 08:51:PM »
Oh do tell..