Author Topic: Jeremy's five suspects for planting the silencer.  (Read 29491 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Jeremy's five suspects for planting the silencer.
« Reply #180 on: January 20, 2019, 04:48:PM »
He was raising cash to pay toward expected or anticipated death duties, which the relatives took exception too..

He would have no idea about how much death duties would be at that time and there was/is massive relief on inheritance tax for agricultural business's. However it was far too early in the day. Also where did the money go from the sale of these items? Saving for death duties? Or holidays in the sun?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 04:49:PM by Caroline »
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Jane

« Reply #181 on: January 20, 2019, 05:14:PM »
He would have no idea about how much death duties would be at that time and there was/is massive relief on inheritance tax for agricultural business's. However it was far too early in the day. Also where did the money go from the sale of these items? Saving for death duties? Or holidays in the sun?

I have no doubt that either/both the accountant and solicitor would have advised him of the relief available.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #182 on: January 20, 2019, 06:02:PM »

You have not seen the bank account details to the business (N & J Bamber Ltd) so your surely and simply speculating...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Jane

« Reply #183 on: January 20, 2019, 06:09:PM »
You have not seen the bank account details to the business (N & J Bamber Ltd) so your surely and simply speculating...

I doubt it follows that simply seeing bank account details would mean that one was cognisant of what death duties would be.............but, of course, if one was aware of when death might take place..............

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #184 on: January 20, 2019, 06:15:PM »
I doubt it follows that simply seeing bank account details would mean that one was cognisant of what death duties would be.............but, of course, if one was aware of when death might take place..............

Divert your attention onto the activities of the dodgy relatives, who stood to inherit everything...

You are showing your true colours like Caroline, the two of you are simply not following the true facts...

Offline Caroline

« Reply #185 on: January 20, 2019, 06:19:PM »

That is immaterial given that there was 100% relief for agricultural business's then and now.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #186 on: January 20, 2019, 06:20:PM »
Divert your attention onto the activities of the dodgy relatives, who stood to inherit everything...

You are showing your true colours like Caroline, the two of you are simply not following the true facts...

Jeremy stood to inherit everything prior to the murders and I do stick to the facts!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #187 on: January 20, 2019, 06:29:PM »
Jeremy stood to inherit everything prior to the murders and I do stick to the facts!

No, you don't..

Neither of you do!

The fresh evidence which I am raising is evidence which was deliberately withheld from the defence at the time e of the trial! If this information and evidence was withheld from the defence it was withheld from the jury which tried the matter! Stop pretending that the jury ever heard this withheld information or evidence! You are not interested in the truth in this case, your just here to make the prosecutions case look good! You don't even back owlege the truth about the involvement of the other SOCO team, you should hang your head in shame, you are a supporter of dishonesty perpetrated by Essex police, the CPS, the relatives, and the so called experts at the lab'. I doubt that you can count beyond the number 1, because there were clearly two different identical looking silencers. It doesn't seem to bother you that false witness statements have been banded about left right and centre.

You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face..

Offline Jane

« Reply #188 on: January 20, 2019, 06:33:PM »

Why are they "dodgy"? They'd known Jeremy since he was a child. They'd seen his MO. They were aware of his work ethic -or rather, lack of it- and truth be known, they may have had a better handle on him than Nevill and June. As for what you refer to as my "true colours"? It's not I who has tried to incriminate everyone, however loosely connected to the Bambers, by posting untrue things about them -and we both know who I'm talking about here- in attempt to show that Jeremy is innocent. You've created incriminating scenario's for all of them but it stands to reason that they can't all be guilty. Perhaps you could take a closer look at Jeremy? Personally, I think he's an arch manipulator who grew up having it all, but because of his belief in his own entitlement, wanted more and wanted it now.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #189 on: January 20, 2019, 06:45:PM »
No, you don't..

Neither of you do!

The fresh evidence which I am raising is evidence which was deliberately withheld from the defence at the time e of the trial! If this information and evidence was withheld from the defence it was withheld from the jury which tried the matter! Stop pretending that the jury ever heard this withheld information or evidence! You are not interested in the truth in this case, your just here to make the prosecutions case look good! You don't even back owlege the truth about the involvement of the other SOCO team, you should hang your head in shame, you are a supporter of dishonesty perpetrated by Essex police, the CPS, the relatives, and the so called experts at the lab'. I doubt that you can count beyond the number 1, because there were clearly two different identical looking silencers. It doesn't seem to bother you that false witness statements have been banded about left right and centre.

I feel the same about you!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #190 on: January 20, 2019, 06:47:PM »
I feel the same about you!

You are corrupt!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #191 on: January 20, 2019, 06:50:PM »
You are corrupt!

Oh here we go with the name calling! Mike if you can't debate without descending to this BS then I will go back to ignoring your posts! I couldn't give a stuff what you think about me but whatever thoughts you have - times them by a thousand and you will get somewhere close to my thoughts about your tactics! I can't be bothered with this shite!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 06:59:PM by Caroline »

Offline Jane

« Reply #192 on: January 20, 2019, 06:59:PM »
No, you don't..

Neither of you do!

It doesn't actually sound like fresh evidence at all. It sounds more like that which you were saying when I first joined, but said slightly differently. If this really was false evidence, it certainly wouldn't be privy only to members of a forum. I don't believe that ANY evidence of worth was withheld from the jury.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #193 on: January 20, 2019, 07:00:PM »

It doesn't actually sound like fresh evidence at all. It sounds more like that which you were saying when I first joined, but said slightly differently. If this really was false evidence, it certainly wouldn't be privy only to members of a forum. I don't believe that ANY evidence of worth was withheld from the jury.

Good luck Jane - that's me done with this!

Offline Jane

« Reply #194 on: January 20, 2019, 07:02:PM »
Good luck Jane - that's me done with this!

He was frightfully rude to you, Caroline. Perhaps he'll apologize?