Author Topic: Julie Mugford - why she got Immunity from Prosecution (COLP Investigation)..  (Read 4375 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 07:47:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
For those of you who are wondering why the typed page numberings are inconsistent and that they do not flow from start to finish in consecutive order, please be reassured that I have been well aware of this from the last time I visited Jeremy Bamber at HMP Full Sutton, Stamford Bridge, nr York in 2004..

On that occasion, I can report that Jeremy Bamber informed me that there was two versions of the COLP findings, and file - one version (the first) which deals with the case being one of Sheila being responsible for the other four deaths (er, and then the taking of her own life), and then (a second version) alternatively, that she was shot dead and with her death being disguised as a suicide, where someone 'other than the police' had shot her dead...
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 08:03:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
For those of you who are wondering why the typed page numberings are inconsistent and that they do not flow from start to finish in consecutive order, please be reassured that I have been well aware of this from the last time I visited Jeremy Bamber at HMP Full Sutton, Stamford Bridge, nr York in 2004..

On that occasion, I can report that Jeremy Bamber informed me that there was two versions of the COLP findings, and file - one version (the first) which deals with the case being one of Sheila being responsible for the other four deaths (er, and then the taking of her own life), and then (a second version) alternatively, that she was shot dead and with her death being disguised as a suicide, where someone 'other than the police' had shot her dead...

I believe that the page numbers which are at odds in the typed  version which I have posted up, contains proof that there exists two different versions of the COLP report into these matters, where when it suits the police, they can Interchange between the page contents of the two reports, and present these as part of the same report!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I believe that the page numbers which are at odds in the typed  version which I have posted up, contains proof that there exists two different versions of the COLP report into these matters, where when it suits the police, they can Interchange between the page contents of the two reports, and present these as part of the same report!

Let's set out a case for where the truth lies:-

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Let's set out a case for where the truth lies:-

One approach being that what police had been dealing with was a case of four murders, and a suicide, where Sheila shot and killed the other four victims, and then took her own life, in accordance with the first police investigation, under SC/688/85...

A second approach, focussing on the fact that Someone else shot dead Sheila Caffell, under SC/786/85...
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 09:00:AM by mike tesko »

Offline David1819

One approach being that what police had been dealing with was a case of four murders, and a suicide, where Sheila shot and killed the other four victims, and then took her own life, in accordance with the first police investigation, under SC/688/85...

A second approach, focussing on the fact that Someone else shot dead Sheila Caffell, under SC/786/85...

Prehaps you can try looking for DI-COOKs handwritten Colp notes and re-upload them  :)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

Notwithstanding the fact that the police were directly involved in the death of Sheila Caffell - they shot her dead once her body was moved from the bed onto the bedroom floor, by use of the anshuzt rifle which had been resting against the inside of another upstairs (box room) window..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Prehaps you can try looking for DI-COOKs handwritten Colp notes and re-upload them  :)

OK..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
They got away with prosecuting Mugford and Battesby, by discontinuing proceedings against Jeremy Bamber for the same, or similar offences..
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 09:29:AM by mike tesko »