Author Topic: Robert Boutflours tampon and silencer theory.  (Read 2949 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: Robert Boutflours tampon and silencer theory.
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2018, 04:25:PM »
This moves me on directly to (a) the missing piece of a grey hair said to have been stuck on the end of the first silencer which Cook took to the Lab' at Huntingdon on 13th August 1985 , and (b) the 1" long elongated scratch mark said to have been present along the outer sleeve of the same silencer, both of which appear to have vanished into thin air...

These can be directly attributable to the first silencer, the 17 baffled silencer belonging to Anthony Pargeter..
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 04:26:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2018, 04:29:PM »
This moves me on directly to (a) the missing piece of a grey hair said to have been stuck on the end of the first silencer which Cook took to the Lab' at Huntingdon on 13th August 1985 , and (b) the 1" long elongated scratch mark said to have been present along the outer sleeve of the same silencer, both of which appear to have vanished into thin air...

These can be directly attributable to the first silencer, the 17 baffled silencer belonging to Anthony Pargeter..

OK, grey hair from head of Neville Bamber, and elongated scratch mark along it's outer sleeve possible caused when the Pargeter silencer caught the light fitting hanging from the ceiling in the kitchen at the time of the attack upon Neville Bamber..
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 04:30:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2018, 04:31:PM »
I have a few things on my mind regarding the silencer issues...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2018, 04:34:PM »
I have a few things on my mind regarding the silencer issues...

With this in mind I pose the following question.

(1) - when DS Eastwood and DS Davison fingerprinted the second silencer on the 14th of September 1985, what method or technique of fingerprinting did they adopt? The oblique light test, or the superglue treatment technique?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2018, 04:42:PM »
With this in mind I pose the following question.

(1) - when DS Eastwood and DS Davison fingerprinted the second silencer on the 14th of September 1985, what method or technique of fingerprinting did they adopt? The oblique light test, or the superglue treatment technique?

I have a perfectly valid reason for posing this question, which could help to determine the extent to which the police were prepared to go when merging the two silencers into one! For example, if Eastwood and Davison used the Super Glue treatment when fingerprinting the second silencer on the 14th of September 1985,  why would this have been necessary on that occasion considering that Ron Cook had fingerprinted the silence in his possession by super glue method on the 23rd of August 1985?

In other words, why would you Super Glue the same silencer on two consecutive occasions? Moreover, if Eastwood and Davison adopted the oblique light test method, why would they have done that, knowing that Cook and already used the oblique light test method (15th August) and the superglue treatment technique (23rd August)?

with this in mind, steps need to be taken to find out the exact method for fingerprinting which was adopted by Eastwood and Davison, on that particular occasion..
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 10:03:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2018, 04:51:PM »
I would suggest that the fingerprinting of the first silencer by Cook on 15 August, and the 23rd August 1985, is something of a very important turning point in the handling of the case which Essex police brought against Jeremy Bamber! Since, if the purpose was to merge two different silencers together as the same one, surely the cops would have had to try and present the second silencer by replicating the fact that the first silencer had been super glued on 23rd August 1985, by carrying out a copy cat examination using the super glue treatment on the second silencer when Eastwood and Davison fingerprinted it on the 14th September 1985.?

The net result, would surely have been that both silencers at one time or another had been exposed to super glue treatment, in order to be able to pull off such a deception involving two entirely different silencers, which were being presented as one and the same?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 04:53:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2018, 04:58:PM »
At the end of the day, nobody appears to have been concerned as to whom the silencer (DRB/1) belonged to? Nobody cares how many internalised baffle plates the silencer had? But, it does matter, in the grand scheme of things, either 17 baffle plates, or xx baffle plates makes a world of difference! Trouble is, the silencer appears to have had two different sets of baffle plates depending upon which side in the case you happen to support!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2018, 12:01:PM »
In view of the contradictory nature of the two witness statements made by Anthony Pargeter concerning the whereabouts of his Brno rifle and 17 baffled silencer at the time of the shooting tragedy, a huge cloud of suspicion hangs over the silencer which (a) had Sheila Caffells unique blood upon the outside of it (b) which had a solitary grey coloured hair stuck to the end of it (c) had a 1" elongated scratch mark upon its outer sleeve, and (d) had red paint ingrained into its metal end cap from as long ago as the date and time if the tragedy?

Everything points to it being the 17 baffled silencer owned by Anthony Targeted which had been contaminated by all these evidential features, which if true it begs the question how did his silencer become contaminated with somuch circumstantial evidence if Pargeter had removed his rifle and silencer from the scene, on the penultimate week-end before the shootings took place?

Does this not suggest that Anthony Pargeter himself could have been the shooter?

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2018, 01:48:PM »
In view of the contradictory nature of the two witness statements made by Anthony Pargeter concerning the whereabouts of his Brno rifle and 17 baffled silencer at the time of the shooting tragedy, a huge cloud of suspicion hangs over the silencer which (a) had Sheila Caffells unique blood upon the outside of it (b) which had a solitary grey coloured hair stuck to the end of it (c) had a 1" elongated scratch mark upon its outer sleeve, and (d) had red paint ingrained into its metal end cap from as long ago as the date and time if the tragedy?

Everything points to it being the 17 baffled silencer owned by Anthony Targeted which had been contaminated by all these evidential features, which if true it begs the question how did his silencer become contaminated with somuch circumstantial evidence if Pargeter had removed his rifle and silencer from the scene, on the penultimate week-end before the shootings took place?

Does this not suggest that Anthony Pargeter himself could have been the shooter?
It would explain why none of the shots missed their target, but not the telephone call Nevill purportedly made to his son naming Sheila as the culprit. Anthony does not seem to me the type of person who would have such a grudge against Nevill-quite the opposite in fact, and then there's the lack of motive to eradicate all occupants of the farmhouse from the picture.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 01:50:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2018, 02:03:PM »
being a farmer he should know a tiny bit about how you clean a gun.

But NOT about tampons

Offline Caroline

« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2018, 02:06:PM »
Saturday, 13 August 2011
"Is this Justice Mr Cameron?"
https://jeremybamber.blogspot.com/2011/08/is-this-justice-mr-cameron.html.

"My cousin’s Ann Eaton, David Boutflour and Anthony Pargeter inherited my family’s estate upon my conviction. And in fact White House Farm, where my family died, has been the rented home of Ann Eaton since the tragedy happened...

...I have statements and police documents showing their direct involvement in fabricating evidence and this is why none of them sued the newspaper for libel over the article. David Boutflour says he found the sound moderator (key evidence) on the 10th of August and we know that was backdated from the 11th September.

Further to this, a moderator was found at the farm on the 7th August and this belonged to Anthony Pargeter. He told the police and court that he took this moderator home with him before the tragedy, but this was not true we have other statements and evidence from him saying clearly that he left his gun and moderator at White House Farm. Police merged the two moderators together and denied there was ever more than one moderator at the farm.

Ann Eaton showed the police where scratch marks were made under the mantle allegedly by the moderator, but these did not appear in the original crime scene photographs taken on the 7th of August only in those taken during September."

Jeremy no longer believes that his relatives found the silencer on August 10th. David1819 is in contact with his present lawyers and represents their position on this forum, so what the hell is going on?

David showed the lawyers his report - he represents no one.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2018, 09:02:PM »
It would explain why none of the shots missed their target, but not the telephone call Nevill purportedly made to his son naming Sheila as the culprit. Anthony does not seem to me the type of person who would have such a grudge against Nevill-quite the opposite in fact, and then there's the lack of motive to eradicate all occupants of the farmhouse from the picture.

Anthony Pargeter was considered to be a marksman, a member of the Bisley rifle club...

He inherited Neville Bambers estate, and  Neville's mothers estate - at the time of Neville Bambers death Pargeter and his sister owed Neville Bamber £50,000 in debt - how could his silencer have ended up with Sheila Caffell's unique blood on its metal sleeve, a grey hair stuck on its end that arguably came from the head of Neville Bamber, and a 1" elongated scratch mark upon it possibly caused when his silencer came into contact with a ceiling light fitting in the kitchen at the farmhouse, if Pargeter had taken his silencer home with him to Bourne End in Buckinghamshire on the penultimate week-end prior to the shootings occurred?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 09:04:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2018, 09:10:PM »
Anthony Pargeter was considered to be a marksman, a member of the Bisley rifle club...

He inherited Neville Bambers estate, and  Neville's mothers estate - at the time of Neville Bambers death Pargeter and his sister owed Neville Bamber £50,000 in debt - how could his silencer have ended up with Sheila Caffell's unique blood on its metal sleeve, a grey hair stuck on its end that arguably came from the head of Neville Bamber, and a 1" elongated scratch mark upon it possibly caused when his silencer came into contact with a ceiling light fitting in the kitchen at the farmhouse, if Pargeter had taken his silencer home with him to Bourne End in Buckinghamshire on the penultimate week-end prior to the shootings occurred?
Well it's only your theory that the silencer found by the relatives belonged to Anthony Pargeter. He and his sister Jackie Wood didn't owe their uncle a penny. It was Jeremy who probably became embittered when he realized that Granny Bamber's estate in the form of Clifton House was to be partly hived off to them.

Offline Jane

« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2018, 09:28:PM »
Well it's only your theory that the silencer found by the relatives belonged to Anthony Pargeter. He and his sister Jackie Wood didn't owe their uncle a penny. It was Jeremy who probably became embittered when he realized that Granny Bamber's estate in the form of Clifton House was to be partly hived off to them.

And if the blame is going to be shifted to that quarter, the previous manufactured story now becomes obsolete to make way for another of the same ilk.................There was once a programme on the television -Dragnet?- which carried the disclaimer that no living person was involved in any of the crimes depicted. Very unlike this crime in which the finger has been pointed at numerous innocent living in attempt to incriminate them.

Offline Harry

« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2018, 04:58:AM »
David showed the lawyers his report - he represents no one.

It's not likely that David would be expressing views here which directly conflict with the position of the lawyers he is in contact with. But he can answer for himself, if he so wishes.

I can gather from what he has been saying in recent posts that the lawyers want to stick with the received view that the relatives really did find a silencer on August 10th 1985 and that ACC Peter Simpson really did make a mistake when he told a press conference on September 17th that the police had found a silencer on August 7th.

This leads me to suspect that in the submission to the CCRC, which is currently being prepared, the evidence of two silencers has been completely separated from the claims in the Allegation document that the finding of a second silencer  by David Boutflour took place on September 11th and that it was backdated to August 10th in fraudulent witness statements to merge it together with the one found by the police on the day of the killings and sent to Huntingdon laboratory on August 14th, with the relatives playing no part.

Instead of that, it would appear that the fools are going to claim that the relatives actually found two silencers on August 10th.

It would appear that instead of recognising the truth-that the police led the framing of Bamber and invited the relatives to participate by signing fraudulent witness statements-they are going to claim that the relatives managed to fool the police by contaminating the first silencer themselves, by scratching the aga surround and putting blood from Sheila's knickers in it, before handing in to the police on August 13th.

This theory is just so implausible that I find it hard to understand how David can even take it seriously at all. The only explanation I can think of is that it represents the position of Bamber's current team.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 10:11:AM by Harry »