Author Topic: Tell Tale mark on finger of hand - confirms that Sheila did fire Anshuzt rife..  (Read 6562 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
A recently discovered mark on the outside of one of the fingers of Sheila Caffell's right hand produces the best evidence yet that Sheila had fired the gun during the shootings! The mark was caused by the trigger guard resting against the second finger whilst she activated the trigger itself with her first finger. The same trigger guard may have caused a corresponding bruise or bloodstain on the third finger of her right hand - here is the tell tale evidence..
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 06:37:AM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
There exists other markings on the top part of her hand at her wrist which suggests that she had handled the rifle at the time of the shootings..

Note the little cut, mark on her trigger finger - this provides further evidence that she fired the rifle!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 06:39:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
None of the prosecution's experts gave an explanation for the presence of the unique bloodstained marking which appear on the top (wrist area) of Sheila Caffell's right hand. The defence couldn't do it because the photograph was not disclosed to them (like so many others)..

However, it should be possible for a ballistic expert, or a pathologist to identify what had caused those unique markings on that part of Sheila's right hand? In my opinion the resting of the rifle on that part of her right hand / wrist at the time she was firing shots at one or other victim seems the obvious explanation - with the fingers of her right hand in contact with the trigger and the trigger guard, there would have also been contact with the corresponding part of Sheila's wrist and the top part of her right hand, which caused the 'visible trace mark evidence' shown in this image!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 06:50:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
The most likeliest cause was that the underneath and rear end of the trigger guard of the Anshuzt rifle caused these markings / impressions, which appear to show there was some movement against the top part of the hand which could have been caused by Sheila having to adjust the position of her hand at different times when she shot the other victims!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
The most likeliest cause was that the underneath and rear end of the trigger guard of the Anshuzt rifle caused these markings / impressions, which appear to show there was some movement against the top part of the hand which could have been caused by Sheila having to adjust the position of her hand at different times when she shot the other victims!

At the heart of this tragedy, is 'how could this collection of marks, or Bloodstains' have been caused upon the top part of her right hand, and her fingers, if she had not fired the rifle, and killed the other 4 victims off?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 08:59:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
The presence of these very distinctive markings suggests that Sheila had handled the gun, pointing it's barrel end at an intended target, who were a victim in this tragedy!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
The presence of these very distinctive markings suggests that Sheila had handled the gun, pointing it's barrel end at an intended target, who were a victim in this tragedy!

I can't see, how any of these distinctive markings could have been made at the time of any would be killer had placed the said rifle in position at the time the all so important fatal shot had been fired...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Everything points to Sheila being in control of the anshuzt rifle, which she used to shoot dead, one or more, of the other 4 victims without the involvement of anybody else!

The circumstances of her own death is surrounded in 'a shroud of mystery'!

I do not consider myself to be a fool, I deal with what is placed in front of me...

I can't see how Sheila could possibly then have been shot dead by an additional party, after she had shot everyone else dead? Since, if someone else had been involved, in the shooting tragedy, there would have been some sort of evidence confirming that this was / is what occurred, or had happened?.

Everything points to the other 4 victims having been shot, attacked, and killed off, by Sheila Caffell, including the fact the other 4 victims had been shot by Sheila ( no evidence exists, or was adduced during the trial, to suggest that Sheila, herself could not have, or did not, or that she had not killed off any of the other 4 victims) - everything points to the blood belonging to Sheila Caffell being found 'inside' the silencer..

The current evidence suggests that the scientific and forensic evidence which does not support this view - has been, misinterpreted, and dishonestly relied upon, (how, therefore, could police message log contents be so misleading, and not properly explained by all the parties concerned)?

The truth is out there, please let's find it, and interpret it, as it was / is meant to be interpreted?

« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 09:26:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
You can't trust Essex police, or the local CPS in this matter, or even the judiciary (Drake) in this matter..

All of these people were involved in trying to  make a name for themselves..

The CPS in this case did not act as unbiased in the pursuance of this case, those involved did not have any intention of exposing the corruption involved in this case, instead they joined forces with those involved in presenting the circumstances involved in some sort of an incident where the cops had tried to hide the involvement of senior officers, and and firearm officers, who were trying to make a name for themselves, supported by the accounts made by various events?

These morons want an easy passage, they will and want a truthful explanation - yet, when it's not forthcoming, they carry on as though all that matters, is that every party (on their side) has told the truth, but the net result is that 'they haven't, and didn't'...
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 09:50:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Close scrutiny, provides the evidence that Sheila had, and did fire the gun - it's all there...

Offline David1819

Close scrutiny, provides the evidence that Sheila had, and did fire the gun - it's all there...

We also have her right hand swab showing 4x as much lead as her left hand. Her right hand being the one that loaded the bullets into the magazine.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
We also have her right hand swab showing 4x as much lead as her left hand. Her right hand being the one that loaded the bullets into the magazine.

David 1819, yes I understand the implications of this, but unfortunately I cannot ignore the value and truthfulness of the fact that this type of ammunition had a coating of grease, masking any contact with any lead depisit associated with the self same cartridge cases..

As alleged..
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 10:16:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I have some doubt that she shot and killed the other four victims, alone, but I accept that she could have done..

But what I do know, is that she didn't, and hadn't shot herself - a silencer was used on the barrel of a gun which fired the initial shot across her neck when she was reported as present downstairs in the kitchen, as per references to the timed police message logs, timed at 7.35am, 7.37am, 7.38am, 7.42am, and 7.45am..

By reference to the same timed police message log contents at 8.10am, Sheila's body could not have been any of the 3 bodies found upstairs by 8.10am..
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 10:32:AM by mike tesko »

Offline Caroline

You mean the one resting on the rifle?  ::)
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
There exists other markings on the top part of her hand at her wrist which suggests that she had handled the rifle at the time of the shootings..

Note the little cut, mark on her trigger finger - this provides further evidence that she fired the rifle!

It was Bill Robertson who described this cut as 'angular' and suggested it was linked to a machined part of the rifle, as if Sheila had gripped the rifle.  There is a prominent gouge wound to her mother's chin, as if dug by a thumbnail; and some of the blood marks across her mother's throat look raw.  Her mother has strange circular bloodied marks at various points upon her legs, as well as the black eye which looks like a classic black eye, although I believe PV attributed it to the path of one of the bullets. 

When I look at the other two marks on Sheila's hand and you take in to account the wounds to June, I'm confident a struggle occurred between them.  The shot between the eyes was probably some kind of final release from Sheila, after having subdued her mam in the struggle.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 02:41:PM by Roch »