Author Topic: falsley acused husband breaks silence.  (Read 2672 times)

Offline Steve_uk

Re: falsley acused husband breaks silence.
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2018, 05:26:AM »
When couples go through a marriage break up the gloves are often off, using under hand tactics when it comes to dividing up the family assets. This doesn't make him a murderer.

I don't blame Rayney opting for a trial by Judge only, after the Police had publicly dragged his name through the dirt, there wouldn't have been an objective Jury.
Also being of Indian extraction, he may have been subjected to having guilt assumed on him by possible Red Necks.

The Police may have been aware of him taping conversations with his wife, this erroneously fed into their narrative of him being the murderer despite the absence of any concrete evidence.

There's far more compelling evidence against Lacco and his cousin (partner in crime) especially with his cigarette butt being found on the Rayney's front lawn.

What are the odds of someone planning to kill his wife at the same time as 2 notorious sex offenders having compelling evidence of also committing the crime.

The only alternative explanation is if Rayney had some sort of inside knowledge that these 2 violent rapists were in the area and framed them.
But then there are the incriminating maps found at Lacco's address.
I could swallow this theory if it wasn't for the body bag. Two down and outs are not going to go to that trouble.

Offline handyman

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2018, 09:19:AM »
Any information on where the body bag originated from ?

Would make sense to place a body in there prior to burying it, to help prevent any dogs from smelling a cadaver.
Lacco could easily have thought of acquiring one as part of his plan. He may have even got the idea from a fellow in mate when he was serving his recent lengthy prison sentence.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2018, 02:57:PM »
Any information on where the body bag originated from ?

Would make sense to place a body in there prior to burying it, to help prevent any dogs from smelling a cadaver.
Lacco could easily have thought of acquiring one as part of his plan. He may have even got the idea from a fellow in mate when he was serving his recent lengthy prison sentence.
I may have been mistaken, in that at 31:14 on the tape it may have been the police who put her inside it and not the perpetrator. It doesn't mention any body bag at the murder site.

Offline handyman

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2018, 05:20:PM »
Wasn't there mention about nothing being found in the body bag, that connected the pod from a tree in the front garden ?

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2018, 07:45:PM »
Wasn't there mention about nothing being found in the body bag, that connected the pod from a tree in the front garden ?
I think the allegation was more or less the opposite, that police had gone to town with paint from the house also on the pod so much so that suspicion was aroused that it was a plant.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2019, 01:21:PM »
I think the allegation was more or less the opposite, that police had gone to town with paint from the house also on the pod so much so that suspicion was aroused that it was a plant.

well the judge agread with them.