Author Topic: Duckenfield to stand trial - over Hillsbororo'  (Read 933 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Duckenfield to stand trial - over Hillsbororo'
« on: December 06, 2018, 01:04:PM »
An application (today) to halt (stay) proceedings against Duckenfield has been refused, he now has to stand trial with others (as just reported on BBC Radio Sheffield News, 1pm)!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 01:12:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: Duckenfield to stand trial - over Hillsbororo'
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 04:56:PM »
The police under the influence, of Duckenfield and others, tampered with the contents of witness statements - to portray the Liverpool fans as being responsible, and accountable for what took place...

'I MAKE THIS STATEMENT, CONSISTING OF (X) PAGES,  OF MY OWN FREE WILL, KNOWING THAT IF IT IS TENDED INTO EVIDENCE, I SHALL BE LIABLE TO PROSECUTION, IF I HAVE STATED ANYTHING WHICH I KNOW TO BE FALSE, etc, etc, etc'...

So, now we have a platform, presented by the Criminal Justice System itself, which confirms (without prejudice, or favour) that should anyone make a false witness statement, that they will be liable to prosecution', should any witness (police officer, or member of the public) make any part, of a witness statement, which they they know to be false, or not to be true, that they will be liable to prosecution'!

Now...

Here, let's re-examine the facts as presented and recorded by police officers, regarding the position and the location of 'one dead female body, downstairs in the kitchen, upon entry, after the presence of a dead male body had already been mentioned?

Ok, let's show to every member of the public, that cops involved in the white house farm tragedy, who were involved in placing the body of one dead female body downstairs in the kitchen upon entry, were not in fact prosecuted - please, what does this tell us all about the Criminal justice system, and those incorrigible criminals that operate, and run, and organise the criminal justice system?

It tells us that it is bias..

So long as police officers, and others, are prepared to invent or to tell lies in support of one prosecution, or another, that the powers that be turn a blind eye to its members introducing lies into any case!

As a result, the powers that be need to be held accountable...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 04:59:PM »
Duckenfield is doomed!

But...

He has been made a public scapegoat for the failures and inadequacies of many other South Yorkshire Police officers, in particular, the Chief Constable of the day, and others in the government, like the fat cat monster who went by the name of Margaret Thatcher!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 05:01:PM »
Duckenfield is doomed!

But...

He has been made a public scapegoat for the failures and inadequacies of many other South Yorkshire Police officers, in particular, the Chief Constable of the day, and others in the government, like the fat cat monster who went by the name of Margaret Thatcher!

Power corrupts, and when it goes wrong, those in power should face the music - but historically, they don't...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 05:05:PM »
The involvement of the Chief Constable of South Yorkshire ( Stephen Watson) in trying to influence the outcome of today's hearing, to get the proceedings against Duckenfield stayed, failed today...

Watson is considered to be a 'Fixer', having links with the metropolitan police, Essex police, Merseyside police, and now South Yorkshire police - my personal opinion of him is that he is nothing but a common Criminal..

Offline petey

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2018, 09:36:PM »
Duckenfield is doomed!

But...

Please be very careful NOT to post your opinions, or anything which may obstruct justice, whilst we await the criminal trials to start and verdicts to be delivered.

JFT96

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2018, 11:21:PM »
Please be very careful NOT to post your opinions, or anything which may obstruct justice, whilst we await the criminal trials to start and verdicts to be delivered.

JFT96

Ok, Petey, I understand - same tactics of altering police officers witness statements, by other, or another police officer, as occurred in my prosecution (September 1988), oh, and I did raise this despicable process at my own trial, but my allegations fell on deaf ears! Duckenfield should be joined by those responsible for altering the witness statements...

I personally said in 1989, after the Hillsboro's tragedy that police were not making their own witness statements, the powers that be were altering the contents of statements! By the way, I was born within 100 metres of the Sheffield Wednesday ground, which I have always referred to as Hillsboro', I am not being disrespectful by choosing to use my interpretation of the way the stadium is spelt, Thatcher, and South Yorkshire Police, and the local Coroner might use the correct term (Hillsborough) but these people have no conscience about what transpired there, on that dreadful occasion...

To me, as a born and bred, Sheffield Wednesday supporter, our ground will always be regarded as 'Hillsboro', I am sorry if this upsets any Liverpool supporter, I sympathize with the families, and friends of the  96 victims, as a Sheffield Wednesday fan, I do truly feel for all the victims, their families, and their friends, and every Liverpool supporter, and the wider public who must surely hold a sense of justice...

Let's not just hold Duckenfield accountable, it goes far beyond him...
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 12:05:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2018, 12:12:AM »
God, did not give or grant extra powers to any, or all of those in a position of authority in this tragedy, other than like everybody else, the universal power of 'FREEWILL'...

SEEMS TO ME...

The only persons (en- mass) capable of free will in this case, appears to be the powers that be...

They have LIED..

The powers that be, and everybody which falls under the protection of the powers that be, are basically all criminals when it comes to this case!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2018, 12:14:AM »
God, did not give or grant extra powers to any, or all of those in a position of authority in this tragedy, other than like everybody else, the universal power of 'FREEWILL'...

SEEMS TO ME...

The only persons (en- mass) capable of free will in this case, appears to be the powers that be...

They have LIED..

The powers that be, and everybody which falls under the protection of the powers that be, are basically all criminals when it comes to this case!

What happened or took place at Hillsboro' was officially nothing but 'a pack of lies', by all parties!